• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your first reaction when you hear : '' My name is Dante ''

demon king 92

my first reaction
images

Paexie

I had this askew expression on my face. I still sort of do, it's just not as strong as it was back then.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I think I thought something along the lines of: "Seriously? You are? Because, you know, I thought I was watching a DMC trailer and I can't recall any Dantes being mentioned. Are you sure you're not Vergil? *using buckets of sarcasm*"

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
But it was TGS2010, that thing was terrible no matter how you look at it. *shudders* Thank god for
Captivate 2012
Oh, I thought you meant the whole reboot in general. In which case yes, that TGS2010 was murder, at least with how Dante looked lol.

And yesh, *¬* that Captivate trailer was awesome.

Vezild

Taking Back Lordran One Boss At a Time
My first reaction:
4899-shock.gif

Second reaction that same night:
4624-smile.gif

Reaction soon after:
4782-what-are-you-talkin-about-man.png

My reaction afterwards:
4767-dat-ass.jpg

Almost there...
4510-spidermancame.png

Me now:
4457-ermahgerd.jpg

Meg

My first reaction was simply this: "......wait what? WHAT? Ah, Goddamnit. It's a freaking reboot.:mad:"

I was so confused watching the trailer. I just assumed it was a sequel or something until the end.

Dominus

1)Denial — "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me."
2)Anger — "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me?"; '"Who is to blame?"
3)Bargaining — "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
4)Depression — "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die soon so what's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
5)Acceptance — "It's going to be okay."; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

Top Bottom