• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your Least Favourite Enemy...

Frazz

General gamer
Which lesser demon is your least favourite in the series? Mine is the Chimera Assualt as it just isn't fun to fight... In fact I think the chimera from 4 in general are my least favourite. But what about you guys and gals?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Dullahan and Fallen. Fallen because they have annoying attitude by going through walls and making them unreachable. Dullahan imho just don't fit in DMC at all. its gimmick enemy that are more of a obstruction than real enemy. Overall they just boring.

Wajpa

Also Viper339 on Twitch!
Soul Eaters and Blitzes. Both are totally awful to fight against. Drekavacs & Witches from DmC are pretty frustrating too though.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
i guess the only enemies i truly dislike are Bathos & Pathos (the little flying guys that throw grenades and fire crossbows)

nothing about them is even remotely challenging
there basically a fly buzzing around your face yelling "KILL ME FIRST! KILL ME FIRST!"

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
i guess the only enemies i truly dislike are Bathos & Pathos (the little flying guys that throw grenades and fire crossbows)

nothing about them is even remotely challenging
there basically a fly buzzing around your face yelling "KILL ME FIRST! KILL ME FIRST!"

LOL you know when Armstrong says "You little f***!" to Wolf in MGR? That's what I always think when I fight Pathos and Bathos.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Chimera Assualts easy. The Fallen are a close second but at least having decent RG skills makes them much more tolerable.

Morrigan_Sparda

Queen of Darkness
DMC1 - Shadow (very difficult in Must Die mode >_<)
DMC 2 - I played so much time ago I do not remember ^^u
DMC 3 - Blood-Goyle
DMC4 - Blitz

Top Bottom