• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
It was nice to play some Valheim with a couple of friends again. I couldn't be there long, but chatting with friends & people from another forum was refreshing. :) It's been weeks since our last time - I wasn't the only one suffering from the heat wave.

Now I think I need a nap tho :D

Aurelius

After watching Nick Gage slice into Chris Jericho with a pizza cutter on All Elite Wrestling a couple days ago, I can still go for some pizza. If you don't get the joke, Google is your friend.

You'll thank me later...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wrapped up both the Rumpelstiltskin and Pied Piper reimaginings this week, so feeling pretty good. The former will require more editing, I think. It's just not as strong, imo. But that's a problem for another day.

Need to figure out what other fairy tale retellings I want to do, next. I'm thinking Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
After watching Nick Gage slice into Chris Jericho with a pizza cutter on All Elite Wrestling a couple days ago, I can still go for some pizza. If you don't get the joke, Google is your friend.

You'll thank me later...
It was spot on timing and Dominos should've been proud

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why, Amazon tracker? Why didn't you notify me when my books came? From the feel of it, that box caught some of the rain we got last night; now the spines are damaged.

I swear, this only happens when the books I'm ordering happen to be my own... >.>

+Nervous about tomorrow. Hopefully it goes better than expected.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Still have some very strong, conflicting feelings about the vaccine, but at least I'm feeling a lot better today.

+Think I'll give myself until next week before I start a new story/work on any of my other WIPs. Kind of feeling drawn to my cyberpunk, but I want to be sure I can give it the attention it needs before committing to it again (since I've been so touch and go with it these past 3 years).

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Thinking how amazing my spouse is.

I've had some health issues recently, due to which I need to give small blood samples for analysis for some weeks.

Knowing how much I'm afraid of needles, he went to the clinic and learned to use the needles and take the samples from me despite that he absolutely hates it.

He's amazing.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Having headache and generally feeling weak and tired (physically) but nevertheless feeling happy. Don't know why. At least it seems this autumn is getting quite nicely sorted out, so maybe it's just general happiness and positivity. :)

+ Meeting with my two dear friends next week! We haven't seen each other properly for a while - every time we've tried to arrange something, COVID has messed up with it. Now we're gonna have a whole week together in the middle of nowhere. :D

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
There was a small seed stuck on my leg and now I'm wondering if planting it would grow a small toe...

My husband told me he will get nightmares if I do that :(

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
"Muggy, disgustingly hot outside* *Blasting AC inside, even at night*.

Gee, I wonder how I got this cold...? >.>

+If I could take Kaz's allergies and make them my own, I would. This poor dog. :( I hope the immunotherapy starts working. Might have to see if switching to a different, vet-recommended food will make a difference.

++Looks like I'll be looking for a part-time job when kiddo goes back to school.

Top Bottom