• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
If there's one good thing I've learned from my mother, it's the idea of preserving mushrooms and making juice from berries.

She didn't teach me how or even what to preserve - I've learned recipes on my own and developed them into new ones. But I guess watching her do that was the thing that got me learn it my own, and later making juice, jam, canned preserves and tea for my friends, family, and me.

Too bad I'm feeling a bit too heavy to gather mushrooms this autumn, and because the summer was so dry, I didn't get as much wild herbs and berries as I hoped for. Well, at least I managed to pick a lot of two different kind of currants, and this red currant juice with vanilla is pretty good!

Waiting for the rowan trees to get a bit of frost - it seems I'll get a lot of jam ingredients there. :)

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm thinking that whilst seeing Daughtry live again plus Skillet would be amazing, I'm too old and irritable for next year's Download festival to get to see them.

Plus £250 is lunacy. They ain't that good.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
The closest thing to a John Wick game indeed.

We need someone to tweak the game and add some features or remove some to make it look like John Wick movies to make this game cool and challenging, and of course f***ing pencil the best weapon above all.

Goldsickle

In Malay language, the Straits Of Malacca is called "Selat Melaka".

Unfortunately, the pronunciation of "Selat" sounds similar to... "slut".

So yeah, some of us bilingual kids used "Slut Melaka" as an insult back in school.
Ha ha ha.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
T-Challa becoming Star-lord is the What If? Episode I'm most curious about. I'm hoping they do more off-kilter choices like it.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I'm having a short cottage vacation with two close friends. We are in the middle of nowhere.

I mean, really, the cottage in question is in a village that has 5 permanent residents in total :D and the nearest neighbour is about two miles away.

What I am thinking is that when I'm a rich lawyer some day, I gotta buy a cottage like this *_* I love it here!

The views are awesome as well. In case someone wants to check them out:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Feeling pretty good right now; lighter than I have in weeks.
That's always nice to hear.

CT, who could've guessed this much socializing would drain us all this quickly? We've practically slept half of the day because "Wow I guess I haven't spoken to ANYONE this much in three days since March 2020" :D
It's great that we are close and known each other since our freshman year, so it's not a problem to share a cottage like we were actually living here. Everyone just opens the fridge when they're hungry, goes to sleep when they're tired, shares stupid jokes without a filter... yup. I've missed them. *_*

Top Bottom