• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

500 things you do when you know you play too much DMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
120. u start to think u really are dante/nero. guilty..only once though...i was playing it for 3 days straight when i first got it..and most of the time i was dying...lol

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
121. you walk up to someone important (teacher, police, leader of the country) and pull out a sword and attack them

that would be fun, but not guilty

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
Vauxchen;69278 said:
212. you walk up to someone important (teacher, police, leader of the country) and pull out a sword and attack them

that would be fun, but not guilty

that would be awsome but bad...but i thought we were only in the 100's what is this like a random count thing or something?...lol..i'm confused.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
lol that was meant to be 121 lol il change it now

122. you run around the workplace saying "die!!!" and start attacking random people

Devil May Die

Who ever said about making plots and kicking doors down I just what to said that I am majorly GUILTY!! And I don't care.

126. you start to call your son Dante.
127. You buy two swords and try to a Swordmaster move.(guilthy)
128. You ask your G.F. if you can call her Trish or Lady.(guilthy)
129. You look at your swadow and tell it to kill people.( not sure if I'm not guilthy)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Playing too much DMC 4...

131. When you go to toilet you make sure you wipe with your left hand (devil bringer is the right hand, ouch)
132. You search the net to find the website to Dante's Devil May Cry store
133. You make a habit of putting your legs on whatever table is in front of you and reading a magazine
134. You only order the pizzas that Dante does
135. You and your friends decide to start your own Devil May Cry store and buy cheap substitutes of the weapons on ebay
136. You walk alone at night with a toy sword stuck on your back
(guilty of none)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
137. you throw your arm like you do with the devil bringer
138. you jump up with a pair of bb guns, and start firing, hoping that you go down slowly

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
139. when you ask your older brother before fighting with him: "how about a kiss from your little brother? or better yet, how about a kiss from this!" and punch him:$

not guilty, but should consider it^_^

Blizzardmon

Hell Rasier
pinky750;83621 said:
139. when you ask your older brother before fighting with him: "how about a kiss from your little brother? or better yet, how about a kiss from this!" and punch him:$

not guilty, but should consider it^_^

Im gulity of that..I that to brothers.

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I will never say that I play a game too much but when I am going to get millions of orbs. It is gonna take time. Then I will play too much maybe. Even if I almost have made through the game with three difficulties.

aka958

Don't trust people
140: uses their taunts to scare of people...(guilty)
141: copy their attacks -.- (guilty)
142: trying to think you can go through walls (guilty for that but who knows maybe we can right?)
143:go around hitting stuff to find red orbs (not guilty!)
144: thinking there is a bloody palace..
145: setting difficulty to everything.
146: maybe thinking of light a house (not with a lamp) but i have thinked of it.
147:search for your own life bar.
148: think you got a deviltrigger.
149:is it a monster under my bed (off topic) :lol:
why did everyone stop writing?
did i bump there? it was on the first I DID NOT KNOW IT HAD GONE A WEEK!

Ainde

World Saviour
4. You start using Dante's pick-up lines.
5. You start using ANY of Dante's lines. (Or Vergil's, or Ladys, or Jester's, ect.)
133. You make a habit of putting your legs on whatever table is in front of you and reading a magazine
Im guilty for these.

150. Make jobs and not get payed for them.
151. Buy a pair of guns and call them ebony and ivory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom