• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask the Staff Anything

Keyur

Is it new theme of web page? Is it permanent or we can also change back to old theme? Is there any way to show all previous stuff like gender, likes, trophy etc below avatar?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
is there a way to get the old layout? the darker background was easier on my eyes

------EDIT------
never mind, I found it. It's amazing what you could find when you take the time to look lol

Specter.

NO MERCY!
I was just wondering if it was OK to start a thread about real life pictures. I mean like to see who is behind the accounts. I though there was one the last time I was here but I can't find it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just a question... the top of the forum says 'Rockin it since 2005'... wasn't the first game released in 2001?
(sorry just an observation)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
^ Don't listen to him. It's one of those creationism/evolution debate type things relating to whether things are as old as they seem or whether they were created old.

That's all I can say because we were all forbidden from discussing it. Especially around inquisitive folks such as yourself.

FHURALFHURWAEHUFIRWAEGFA I'VE SAID TOO MUCH :eek: DON'T KILLMEDONTKILLMEDONTAHFUEILHFVAIWEHFIAE

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
^ Don't listen to him. It's one of those creationism/evolution debate type things relating to whether things are as old as they seem or whether they were created old.

That's all I can say because we were all forbidden from discussing it. Especially around inquisitive folks such as yourself.

FHURALFHURWAEHUFIRWAEGFA I'VE SAID TOO MUCH :eek: DON'T KILLMEDONTKILLMEDONTAHFUEILHFVAIWEHFIAE

We'll be coming for you now Cheez.
Soon.

Top Bottom