• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BIG DMC5 RUMOR ****LORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
34njdd1.gif

berto

I Saw the Devil
Nils Hognestad, this is what he sounds like:

Come one people, you can all do better than that.

Anyway, I still don't care what all of this says, I've seen bigger shows of proof that lead nowhere so I will scream in glee like a fat teenage girl who just got asked to the dance by the captain of the futbol team, or the quarterback for you gringos, after an official announcement.

Last edited:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah, because another DMC 5 rumour is all we need. You can never have too many of them.

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
That being said, DMC5 is also heavily teased by Dan Southwork. The "If DMC5 exists, are you on" poll and the new one from a couple of hours ago saying "New cool stuff SOON" with #sharpeningyamato also puts quite an amount of fuel in the fire.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Welp if that any DMC sign was removed i think this is not coincidence Maybe really we get something more believable on DMC 5 on E3, maybe im will be in false hope but having small of this is better than none.

Triggerpigking

Hmm, well assuming this is real, i'll be very sad if they replace Rueben. For one he seems to have a passion for the role and even if he's not always been the voice of dante, I think he's made it his own now, I don't think they'd replace him...but then again I never thought kojima would have the disrespect to throw away David Hayter without so much as a thank you, so who knows.

Nero could be recast but his current va(Forgot the name) does a great job as is, and a more grown up nero would make dante much older, unless they are going with the whole late 50's dante which could admittedly be interesting, thoguh I think any game afterwards would have to go back quite a bit.

There's the possibility as well of a new main character but I don't think capcom should do that, we saw how it ended with nero and we damn well saw how it ended with the the reboot, nor is it the time for a sparda spin off as cool as it'd be.

I think they feel they've wrote themselves into a corner with dante given how powerful he is now, afterall he did kill the god of hell in his first entry, everything else is a step down xD, but I think there could be ways out, one idea i'd love for them to elaborate on in dmc is the artificial demons idea which was very badly used for the most part in dmc4, or the possibility of a new leader of hell could be a simple but possibly effective way of making things a challenge for him again.

I'm all for experimentation but DMC5 needs to play it mostly safe I think, hell go back to a younger dante if need be, there's like 10-15 years of his life we have'nt seen between 1 and 4 i'm sure there's storytelling possibility there somewhere.

Frazz

General gamer
Reuben Langdon just tweeted this 2 hours ago, what are these two hinting at?

CknAETUW0AAC0c4.jpg:large
It's possible that they have only now been contacted to work on another DMC and this is their way of saying 'it isn't anywhere near done but we'll be mocapping for it soon'. So basically this could be them trying to indirectly say to us that it's going to happen but it won't be announced soon. Either that or both actors are trying to show us that they are just like the fans and want to make this game as well. I can promise that it won't be at e3 though... I'd love it to be but I know that I cannot keep hyping myself only to be let down - it's probably bad for my health.

Frazz

General gamer
Beat me to it, I was about to say. That's the more likely scenario. Maybe we should start taking things more at face value instead of seeing signs everywhere.
We're getting like the 'Half-Life 3 confirmed' people... Except those people are joking. Taking it at face value is a great idea as we won't get disappointed when it doesn't show up soon.

Veloran

We're getting like the 'Half-Life 3 confirmed' people... Except those people are joking. Taking it at face value is a great idea as we won't get disappointed when it doesn't show up soon.
I'd rather be excited and disappointed rather than disappointed constantly anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom