• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BIG DMC5 RUMOR ****LORDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Some of us seem to forget that DMC series is in Capcom's Main Pipeline and that tweet by Itsuno in January about his new project and it can't be announced yet. I'm far from thinking that DMC is done for in any way, in fact I'm sure it's in some sort of development right now. I'm not being an optimist by saying that because I haven't seen any evidence to show that Capcom decided to take DMC out of their Main Pipeline or that Itsuno's tweet isn't related to DMC5. If anyone can prove me wrong on those two facts, I would love to hear it. Still holding out hope for E3.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
They have until thursday to show a trailer....there are more conferences happening until thursday...

Eh... I'd imagine a reveal as bis as DMC's return would have taken the main stage. You could be right, but if there were slim chances for DMC to show up before, they're even slimmer now as I see it.

after that you can lose hope until tokyo game show....

I can't lose something I don't have in the first place. XD

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Eh... I'd imagine a reveal as bis as DMC's return would have taken the main stage. You could be right, but if there were slim chances for DMC to show up before, they're even slimmer now as I see it.
I don't think so dude because I just checked Capcom's IR website and their schedule for E3 says June 14-15 2016. Today was just for the exclusives they're doing, the rest of E3 might be for multiplatform stuff.

Veloran

Well the hype was still a lot of fun.

Remember, E3 hasn't even officialy started, today was exclusives, tomorrow and after tomorrow are for multiplatform.
That seems perhaps a bit unlikely, but it sure would blow minds. I'd also laugh if it was some DMCxBayonetta Wii-u NX exclusive.

There's still games to be announced at E3, look at the schedule.
http://www.gamespot.com/e3/schedule/

For f***s sake guys, wait till E3 is over before jumping to TGS.
I'm not seeing what you mean.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
There's still games to be announced at E3, look at the schedule.
http://www.gamespot.com/e3/schedule/

For f***s sake guys, wait till E3 is over before jumping to TGS.

Nothing on that schedule would imply the potential of a new DMC.

How 'bout stop waiting entirely? Stop gobbling up rumors and hints. Stop waiting for something at E3, or TGS, or PAX, or whatever the hell. Wait until you actually get some legitimate news from Capcom before you expect something. Stop hassling the voice actors and blowing what they do or say completely out of proportion. Just...stop. It's getting sad.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.
Well the hype was still a lot of fun.

That seems perhaps a bit unlikely, but it sure would blow minds. I'd also laugh if it was some DMCxBayonetta Wii-u NX exclusive.

I'm not seeing what you mean.
On June 14 at 4:40PM New Games Announce at E3, on the 15th at 4:20PM a surprise and at 5:40PM New Sony Game, then on the 16th at 4:20PM Surprise Sony Game. So there are still trailers and teasers left, just probably not any gameplay.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
So what'll you do if nothing happens in the next three days?

I'm not waiting for TGS -- even if a new DMC does get announced... ever.

At this point, I'll just take note of it and look forward to other franchises I'm interested in.

Veloran

How 'bout stop waiting entirely? Stop gobbling up rumors and hints. Stop waiting for something at E3, or TGS, or PAX, or whatever the hell. Wait until you actually get some legitimate news from Capcom before you expect something. Stop hassling the voice actors and blowing what they do or say completely out of proportion. Just...stop. It's getting sad.
No.

On June 14 at 4:40PM New Games Announce at E3, on the 15th at 4:20PM a surprise and at 5:40PM New Sony Game, then on the 16th at 4:20PM Surprise Sony Game. So there are still trailers and teasers left, just probably not any gameplay.
Well that's slightly hopeful.

It would be really weird to announce more after the conferences though. Was what we saw ONLY exclusives, and they're pushing the multiplats to later on?

I do remember last year they got laughed at a lot for making off that timed exclusives were real ones.

Sparda's Rebellion

Style matters in combat.

Dude, get that stick out of your a**, you don't like talking about it go somewhere else. I'm not forcing you in to this conversation, this is a f***ing DMC forum where we talk about random DMC sh**, and yes also the possiblities of what may happen with DMC. No reason to cry about it and throw a tantrum, just go talk about something else with someone else, or do we have to only talk about stuff you want to talk about?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Seriously, what Two said, you guys need to freaking chill.

Devil May Cry is NOT FREAKING HAPPENING at E3 this year.

Wait until Capcom actually delivers solid evidence for ****s sake.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
There might be a surprise... but there also might be nothing at all (like last year).

The reason why Shenmue 3 was so celebrated is because people waited a really long time for it. If it happened every year, no one would really care all that much.

At the same time though, no one is going to keep waiting for a game that fails to show every year as well. I think after the next three days, it might be time to definitely stop.

Veloran

Seriously, what Two said, you guys need to freaking chill.

Devil May Cry is NOT FREAKING HAPPENING at E3 this year.

Wait until Capcom actually delivers solid evidence for ****s sake.
There might be a surprise... but there also might be nothing at all (like last year).

The reason why Shenmue 3 was so celebrated is because people waited a really long time for it. If it happened every year, no one would really care all that much.

At the same time though, no one is going to keep waiting for a game that fails to show every year as well. I think after the next three days, it might be time to definitely stop.
Never.

It could take fifteen years, I won't ever stop getting hyped up when the times roll around again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom