• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Big V can't help but show off...

Mister Z

Changes avatars like they were t-shirts
"He was right. He does have a bigger one!"

I have the game for PC, and I still haven't come across any glitches.

It's strange how the ammount of people who have dealt with glitches seems equal to those who haven't yet at all (myself included).

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Why is he spread eagle? Maybe he just wants Dante to enter him and instead you go ahead and shoot him. :troll:

Yeah, Vergil only wanted Dante to show him some brothely love. :troll:

And I have ran into a giltch when I was fighting the hunter on nephilem mood. The hunter just stoped fight back when I started to shoot at him. Two whole minutes. Took it all in the face. Just how he likes it. :troll:

Jerry Wirerammer

This happened to me in BP. I demon grabbed him and knocked off that last bit of health that sends him into his "downed" state while in the air and he just hung there lol

In the end I DTed and when that run out he finally dropped. I had to spam roundtrip at his Dop until I had enough DT to trigger and finish him.

Railazel

I have the game for PC, and I still haven't come across any glitches.
I have the game for Xbox and i haven't noticed any Glitches :/ i feel left out. I didn't even get any in Assassin's Creed 3!
Ive yet to find even one.

Don't shoot the messenger. People have been finding them out of random and, seemingly, you have to do special stuff for the glitches to show up.

Me, on the other hand, I've yet to play the game. I'm just annoyed that glitches keep being found.

darkmanifest

Unleash the blood
I'm just happy that DmC doesn't have any creepy glitches, like those ones in Red Dead Redemption where the "rag doll" body mechanics fly completely off the handle and start flopping all over the place. At least DmC's are simple and funny instead of nightmarishly weird.

Top Bottom