• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bloody Palace, Too easy?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Ah, I assumed it would be easy. DmC is an easy DMC game to beat. But it's not like that's all bad. most reasons I never got past the past BP was because I didn't have the time, nor patience to fight so many enemies. Now I can have a set time to be able to have fun without it getting repetetive around level 600.:/

DankestDarkness

Wondering sprit from hell
Peoples definition of fun is always different ^^ no problem there. I still haven't beat it, sadly. :l I beat DMC4's BP around 10 times, this one I can't beat..mostly because of the rages.
Oh they easy just keep them in the air as much as possible or devil trigger do a helm breaker and a trinity smash they pretty much dead after that or close to death

Zilla

The inFAAMous
My opinion of fun is dying a bunch of times trying to beat it cause the point of bloody palace is that it forces you to get better and nicer with the moves all the moves making you re think the way you play after all you learn from your mistakes
That's any game ever made, not just Bloody Palace.

Not really I don't die easily in games bloody palace is that mode that rare games have which is a mode I can die in p
If you don't die easily in any game, then you're either using hacks, have some hidden superpower that protects you in video games or you're over exaggerating...

DankestDarkness

If you don't die easily in any game, then you're either using hacks, have some hidden superpower that protects you in video games or you're over exaggerating...
I'm just really good at understanding games where I will die but only like a few times at best only rare games now a days make me die more than like 7 times first time playing it but most games I get new I die just a few times that's it

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Done it beat it
I wasn't implying that you wouldn't beat it, all I meant was that if you like to die a lot, that'd be the best place to do it. Or set your own difficulty, try DMD with un-upgraded weaponry, try an All-Angel playthrough, etc.

You seem like a tough gamer to strike a bargain with.

DankestDarkness

I wasn't implying that you wouldn't beat it, all I meant was that if you like to die a lot, that'd be the best place to do it. Or set your own difficulty, try DMD with un-upgraded weaponry, try an All-Angel playthrough, etc.

You seem like a tough gamer to strike a bargain with.
It's just I've done everything I can for this game I played dmd with no upgrades still beat it try doing angel weapons took awhile but beat it I platinum this game 8days after it was released

It's just I've done everything I can for this game I played dmd with no upgrades still beat it try doing angel weapons took awhile but beat it I platinum this game 8days after it was released
Maybe you should go back to the old series then if this one isn't up to your standards? (Sounds like I'm being a jerk but I'm not).

DankestDarkness

Maybe you should go back to the old series then if this one isn't up to your standards? (Sounds like I'm being a jerk but I'm not).
Oh I been playing the old ones way more then this logging in like over a hundred hours and I'm still haven't beat everything It's just I like some of the new features in this game that make me continue playing it but it's just so easy that I get through it and I'm just waiting for vergils downfall to come out

Zilla

The inFAAMous
Oh I been playing the old ones way more then this logging in like over a hundred hours and I'm still haven't beat everything It's just I like some of the new features in this game that make me continue playing it but it's just so easy that I get through it and I'm just waiting for vergils downfall to come out

Last year I practically lived and breathed the HD collection, playing it for many hours after getting the full 1000G, I made it My mission to S rank every mission on every difficulty (except DMC 2 because, well...), which I achieved, but even at that I couldn't see Myself going back to the older series, as I would no doubt find Myself asking "WHY THE F*CK CAN'T I STAY IN THE AIR FOR LONGER THAN 2 SECONDS?!"

I'm sorry to see You become bored so quickly, I've logged 67 hours play time and still the bug hasn't left Me, even worse with Bloody Palace just releasing and Vergil's Downfall just around the corner.

EvilX-81

Ah, I assumed it would be easy. DmC is an easy DMC game to beat. But it's not like that's all bad. most reasons I never got past the past BP was because I didn't have the time, nor patience to fight so many enemies. Now I can have a set time to be able to have fun without it getting repetetive around level 600.:/

The length is definitely a good thing here; DMC4's BP takes around 2 hours to get through, and without save points, that's a pretty drastic sit through.

DankestDarkness

Last year I practically lived and breathed the HD collection, playing it for many hours after getting the full 1000G, I made it My mission to S rank every mission on every difficulty (except DMC 2 because, well...), which I achieved, but even at that I couldn't see Myself going back to the older series, as I would no doubt find Myself asking "WHY THE F*CK CAN'T I STAY IN THE AIR FOR LONGER THAN 2 SECONDS?!"

I'm sorry to see You become bored so quickly, I've logged 67 hours play time and still the bug hasn't left Me, even worse with Bloody Palace just releasing and Vergil's Downfall just around the corner.
It's just not the same pretty environments is not what makes a great game in my opinion it looks great but that's it you know that flare of old games which made it hard to beat and challenging and you feel accomplished when you beat it is just not in this game it looks pretty the combat is cool enough and easy to grasp but without that real challenge of enemies and real boss battles it just makes you feel like that's it really can do soo much better than this

I bought the HD collection for my Xbox 360 but the funny thing was, I preferred playing the original games on my PS2 then the HD remake. Even though they looked stretched on my TV and stuff, kinda weird. But I'm looking forward to the DLC as well. I kind of prefer Vergil in this but I've always been a fan of him.

DankestDarkness

I bought the HD collection for my Xbox 360 but the funny thing was, I preferred playing the original games on my PS2 then the HD remake. Even though they looked stretched on my TV and stuff, kinda weird. But I'm looking forward to the DLC as well. I kind of prefer Vergil in this but I've always been a fan of him.
For some reason he just looks better than Dante I don't know why he may only have six missions which sucks but I just wanna play as vergil he's always been a great character to play since DMC 3 and I feel what you mean the only thing I like about the hd collection is they fixed DMC 1 controls

Romy

It's easy until you get to level 81. Then Rages, Witches and Dreamrunners become annoying.

For some reason he just looks better than Dante I don't know why he may only have six missions which sucks but I just wanna play as vergil he's always been a great character to play since DMC 3 and I feel what you mean the only thing I like about the hd collection is they fixed DMC 1 controls
I was hoping for more moves, as much as I loved previous Vergil the triple combo was a little dull at times but it seems the new one is the same.

Top Bottom