• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alright I'm going to set you guys a challenge. I want you to take part in a creative writing competition of DMC. What I want you to do is write an overview of a plotline that you have written for DMC and you should have anything between two and six main characters (write a bio for each) and names and descriptions of enemies that you've designed as well as weapons and styles found in your story, ok. I will be evaluating on the following criteria: originality, drama, menacing enemies and cool weapons. Have fun, I will announce the winner on Saturday, December 9th.:)

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
Deadline? May characters from existing DMC games be used? May it be a grusome story (I.E. not a PG rating)? How long would you like it?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
hmmm.......................i imagined lots of character about DMC.....................but it would be more boring............a Huge family that i created in my imagination :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
jigsaw_541;7097 said:
Deadline? May characters from existing DMC games be used? May it be a grusome story (I.E. not a PG rating)? How long would you like it?
Characters from existing DMC can be used. Make it as bloody as you like. I would like it fairly long, say about 600 words but you can do less or more remember I'm looking for quality not quantity. Also the deadline is the 9th of December which is 2 months and 3 days away. At least it is here in the UK. If it's not the same on whatever part of the world you're submitting stuff from try to get it in in two months and three days' time okay.:)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7111 said:
hmmm.......................i imagined lots of character about DMC.....................but it would be more boring............a Huge family that i created in my imagination :D
If it bores you then it'll probably bore me, no offence. Scrap those ideas and get some fresh ideas in pronto. ;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Col Sin Scythe;7094 said:
whens the deadline
The deadline is in 9th of december, which is a Saturday. Is that articulative enough, if not then say so sooner rather than later ok.^_^

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7131 said:
whoa.................even almost in my birthday dude :D
same here mine's the eleventh, when's yours? that's why I picked it, so I wouldn't forget. However the eleventh is on a monday (oh joy [sarcastically]) so I need to accumalate them for the ninth cos I'm going to be up to my neck in work the days after ok.:O

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i do in 5th December...............i wish that would have an Amulet to give me luck ( if that could be possible)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7135 said:
i do in 5th December...............i wish that would have an Amulet to give me luck ( if that could be possible)

Soz but no can do. However if you are unsure about something let me know and if you want me to point you in the right direction, don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] with your problem and E-mail address so I can talk to you A.S.A.P and confedentially as well which is obviously an issue here ok. The same applies to all participants. We'll refer to ourselves by our www.devilmaycry.org user names ok.;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7143 said:
hhmmmm....................i added ur e-mail
if u accepted...................just talk ok??
Yeah...................that's fine.
Also if you can upload a rough draft of your story to my E-mail address before the deadline I'll evaluate it and send it back to you with comments as to what could be improved, however I won't go into too much detail cos that'd be cheating.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Apologies all, I left out a bit in my E-mail address before. I've updated it now
again sorry for the hassle.:(

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Nelo Angelo II;7093 said:
What I want you to do is write an overview of a plotline that you have written for DMC and you should have anything between two and six main characters (write a bio for each) and names and descriptions of enemies that you've designed as well as weapons and styles found in your story, ok. I will be evaluating on the following criteria: originality, drama, menacing enemies and cool weapons.

Nelo Angelo II;7127 said:
Characters from existing DMC can be used. Make it as bloody as you like. I would like it fairly long, say about 600 words but you can do less or more remember I'm looking for quality not quantity. )
600 words?Is it enough for so many things you're asking?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;7336 said:
600 words?Is it enough for so many things you're asking?
Remember, the story that I want is just an overview of the plot, not a novel. This and brief descriptions of about 20-30 characters can come in about 600 words or slightly more.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Oh that's good...cuz I have so many things on my mind about this that I was wondering how I will manage to sqeeze so many chapters in 600 words.....Thanx for the info

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
remember I don't want you to dwell on this, it's only a bit of fun. Remember "Have fun" were the last two words on the start of the thread.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom