• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Who's doing this challenge just out of curiosity, I've only been contacted by one person here. If no one else is doing it could they please say so?

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
I had much spare time, here it is:

The Devils wisdom

Crazy they called him.They were blind, couldn't see what great work was done through his hands.Blind like a kesselpot, I say.But they should see what genius he is...no...not see...feel.He quick packed his belongings and left his small, rush build house which has roughly enoughspace for a single person.While his foot made noises on the wet mud with every step, some quick thougts appeared in his mind.Thougts...no, memorys.
Memorys of him as a child, when nobody wanted to know about him.And his first kill.He stabbed his mother in the groin, she had a disease and her pain was unbelievable.But he didn't kill her out of charity, no, he couldn't sleep while his mother was screaming.
He finally reached his masterpiece.Now they are going to know what he created.
He raised his hand, which was full of scars, pulled out a knife and cut his other Hand off.
The blood and the, still warm, flesh dropped on the ground.The earth began to quake.
"Come to Daddy...It's feeding time."
A giant Demon bursted out of the ground, but the hand wasn't enough of a lunch, so he
swallowed his master instead.
"It can't be controlled.It controls.And it decided that it beared the stench of humanity long enough.

"Did it scare you?
"Nah, it is just one of these stupid fairytales."
Collen, a young boy wasn't very impressed by the story.But his friend Anna was sure that the story at least has a tiny true core.
"Don't you think it could be this Village?You know, the village from the legend."
Collen replied: "I told you, it's a fairy tale, not a stupid legend.
Quietness filled the room, only to be interrupted by the shacking earth.
"What was that?", Anna screamed.
Once the quake stopped they ran outside to see if anything was destroyed.
"I...I think I stepped on something.".Collen took a look under his shoes.
Collen picked the thing up and his face began to get white.
It was a Hand, full of scars.
And it was warm.

Chapter one: The Devils incarnation.

It was so quiet.Too quiet he thougt.He opened his eyes and found himself being swallowed by a Demon.The Demon he called.The Arm which he cut his hand of from was bleeding.This way they will never know what he great work he has done.He needs to find a way out.

Collen puked.Literally the whole Village was full of destroyed houses and speared villagers."What happened?Why are we here?", Anna had no clue.
"Whatever is happening, I want to get out of it."
Collen searched for something to defend himself with."Wasn't there this traditional Sword in the elders tent?"
The elders tent was a museum now, since the last elder died a hundred years ago.The sword couldn't still be usable.
He ran up to the tent, just to find the sword in a perfect shape.He grabbed it, just to hear a small noise coming towards him.Fast.

Chapter two: The Devils sins

Collen began to wildly swing the sword; just to be beaten in the face.
"Don't use a sword if you don't know how to.
The mysterious person helped him upwards.
"Let him go."
Anna held a spear against the back of the person, while the head of a dead villager still
was stuck on it.
"Don't worry my friends.I am just as human as you are.If you search for enemys, turn around."
Anna, confused by his words took a quick look behind.Blood stained monsters with at least three legs began to get close.
"What are these things?"
The mysterious man grabbed his sword and cut one of the monsters in two halfs.
"If you want practice, here it is!", the man clearly amused yelled.
Collen aimed with his sword on the enemy.A few seconds later he finds himself killing the deformated creature.
"See?wan't that hard, right?" the man was speaking it calmly, but didn't get a response.
Collen hold his head, everything was going so fast...a hour ago he was sitting in his house, when monsters broke into the village and kille everything.Except him and Anna.
"What am I going to do now?How do I stop this?", Anna asked.
"You might want to go into the forest over there.", the man responded.
"What?Why?", Collen matched to catch himself again.
"There are two reasons.Number one is the ending of this mess and the number two is because of the hundreds of Demons coming towards us.", the man seemed to have lost his laughing and pointed at the huge army of Demons who arrived.
"Are you going to stay here?What is your name?"
"Names are unneeded.And I am going to give you time."
"What will you do?"
"D'uh, I will be surviving."
The man walked awkwardly slow and calm towards the enemy and raised his arms.
"Welcome to Hell!" he screamed.

Chapter three: The Devils plan

He was traped.Trapped.He must find a way out, or he will never get his revenge.
He must!Slowly he crawled through the inner body of the Demon.He built you, so he can destroy you.Memorys of the dark ritual to summon it appeared in his mind.The flesh of little childs...fresh blood...yes, blood.That was what he needed now.He screamed, he more and more got one with the scum his summoned Demon was.

Collen and Anna ran through the forest and stopped when they felt another quake.
"What happens now?", Anna whispered.

He knew it's plan.It, his summon.It wanted to return to it's home, the underworld.It needed help, if it would reach the core of the underworld and manages to get the other demons through the gate it is about to create...Hell would break loose.his body slowly deformated, it seemed to get more and more like liquid, he has not much time left.

Chapter four: The Devils hideout

A giant gate opened in front of Collen and Anna.
"Shall..we go..through it?", Anna was even more confused than excpected.
Collen noded, he had no words left to describe the panic he felt.With closed eyes he entered the Underworld.It was Hell.

He.Does he even have a name?He doesn't remember.Where is he?he only knows it is some body.What does he want?He felt the urge to destroy it.It.He soon will rech it's heart.

Collen managed to find through the underworld.When he saw a giant Demon with grey skin and the tallness of a house.It was ready to adefend itself.Or attack.

Chapter five: The Devils Termination

He felt that it was seeing something.Prey.But that doesn't matter, revenge will soon be his.Even though he doesn't know what he needs revenge for.

Collen grabbed his sword but was intermidiated by the giant jaws of the monster.Slowly it began to come closer, then it began to get faster, and faster.
So fast he couldn't escape.Moments later he was still in one peice.But a bloodstain covered the place where Anna was standing.He failed.

Chapter six: Welcome to hell

The noise of a shot filled this whole part of the underworld."Funny"Collen thougt.
"Seems like you don't realise whats happening when you are about to die."
The strange, red walls of the underworld seemed to live.The bullet was not for Collen.Instead it found its way through the skin of the monster.

He was going to destroy it!Revenge!He grabbed the monsters heart and squished it with his own hands.A smile filled his face, while he slowly passed away...

"Who shot?" Collen asked, even though he knew the answer.

Epilogue

The mysterious man threw the bow he shot the monster with away.
"That's just not my style."
"What..what will be happening now?Is this all real?It is like a weird dream..."
"Depends on how you describe reality.Tomorrow most things should be back to normal.It's like this all never happened.But keep the sword.Don't expect this to be an happy end." The man slowly walked away.
"Wait!what is your name?"
"If you insist in knowing my name...it is...Vergil."

Collen was stunned.
"I am definitaly going to believe in Fairy tales now.", those were Collens thougts while he slowly made his way out of the underworld.

END

Character bio will be added tomorrow, I am going to sleep any minute now, hope you liked it.Also this is the non-spellchecked version.

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
Thanks xD I myself didn't like the story very much :p (The writer makes his biggest critics)
Well, it's still time till the challenge is over and we may see a even better fan fiction soon.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Here I thought I won't have enough time to write my story and take part in this challenge,but I'm grounded again so I have a lot of time :D
BTW my story's name is Devil May Cry:The Sinister Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom