• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I am the weirdest of all writers....I haven't started writing even the prologue,but I'm already done with multiple endings and now I'm confused about which one I should pick:p
Oh,just for fun,I'll post some fun endings too...like one where Dante dies and Vergil becomes the devil emperor:lol: ,another where Dante catches Vergil making out with one of the female characters in the story,another where Trish and Vergil start going out and Dante smacks Vergil in the face :D...these are just for fun,of course:)

HaveANiceDay

Serious business.
xD Nice ideas

I usually start my storys with psychological crap, like the Demon-summoner in my ff who talks about himself in the 3rd person.
Sometimes I take a break of writing and go eat something to get a few good ideas.Most ideas are still random ones, so the story progresses while I am writing.
The end of a ff is supposed to be something that doesn't result in a big "boom" but in something that causes the reader to see the story in a whole new spotlight.
I would recommend using own chars and insert the famous DMC guys and girls while you are getting forward. :p
That's pretty much how I do it, but I ALWAYS think of a story way ahead of time, forget everything and write something completely different in about a hour.
So, either be creative right away or be sure to write every idea you get down.

Hope that helped someone ^^

Dark Elf

Dagger user
IloveVergil;9872 said:
I am the weirdest of all writers....I haven't started writing even the prologue,but I'm already done with multiple endings and now I'm confused about which one I should pick:p
Oh,just for fun,I'll post some fun endings too...like one where Dante dies and Vergil becomes the devil emperor:lol: ,another where Dante catches Vergil making out with one of the female characters in the story,another where Trish and Vergil start going out and Dante smacks Vergil in the face :D...these are just for fun,of course:)

Cool

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Thanx,though it didn't help me:p
Anyway,my ideas are also completely random and weird...I make yp my best ideas when I'm doing homework or doing household work(weird),I create many of them while walking,exercising,taking a shower..etc etc.I have a hard time getting to sleep, so I also invent cool ideas just before going to sleep and forget them in the morning :(
I usually start my stories with an eerie prologue that explains nothing,except that something big is going on.Someone gets murdered or smacked,or something bad happens.Then the main character is introduced in the first chapter.I hate psychological crap,never understood them and never use them.......

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;9872 said:

great idea..........that would be take for the Sony

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
By the way, have you finished writing down the arsenals and character bios,Haveaniceday? Mine are so long that i am now having a hard time fitting it into 600 words.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;10233 said:
By the way, have you finished writing down the arsenals and character bios,Haveaniceday? Mine are so long that i am now having a hard time fitting it into 600 words.

Hey, I didn't actually restrict you to 600 words. Do as much as you please I just said 600 because if I said under 3000 that'd discomfort most. Just remember the only rules are
1. have fun
2. take part (optional)

TTFN;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom