• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Co-op survival arena

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
Anyone else think that it would be cool if Capcom released Co-op survival arena dlc? it would be badass to see both brothers fight together against demons

Powerstar7

To be honest. No, not at all. Work on the single player, content, combat system, or add new weapons and skills. Co-op in DMC and DmC would be a dumb gimmick

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I don't think it's a bad idea. They have Dante and Vergil's kind of at an equal with each other. It might work. I definitely wouldn't say no to it, but that's me. ^^ I don't mind playing with others online, so I'd be open to the idea if they could do it right.

I still wish DmC had been two-player, having Vergil join you in your journey and see the brothers interacting more on screen would've been something, especially with how the game ends. Imagine on having to turn on your teammate.

Sawyer1331

Son Of Sparda Is Back
Imagine on having to turn on your teammate.

Tom_Clancy%27s_Splinter_Cell_Conviction.jpg

nephlim god

That would be so cool . Me as dante and my brother as vergil wiping out some demons . Sounds like a dream game to me

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
Yes Please!!! I have 4 brothers to share my PS3 with, co-op is something I have been asking for since FOREVER!!!

Top Bottom