• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Controls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
so i was wondering if anyone uses the default controls in DMC 3 and DMC 4

because a lot of good players especially the people who make those crazy combo videos don't use default

i personally use default so i can do some awesome combos but nowhere close to the other guys to do my combos

so do you guys use your own controls or use default like me? :)

Durante

Dead
Yeah same here without a joystic nothing will work out because joystick has the most simple design so it's the easiest to get used to so most pc players i think dont remap them much

shadow clone

sowrdmaster
I use the default control setting cause i dont know what buttons need to be changed, plus i dont think it will make a differnce with my skill.

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I just use the default. Works just fine for me, so I figure, if it ain't broke, why fix it? :lol:

the weird

i use the default controls on dmc 3. and when i bought 4 for my pc i attached my ps2 controller on my pc and set almost exasct the same controls as in 3. and my combos are... well i still need some training but its not bad.

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I use default. I never knew you COULD remap them. Well, maybe I should look at some good players' control settings, and see if they work for me. I wouldn't mind starting to do jump cancelling, something I've never tried therefore mastered. But I think it's also important to have the same controller map for all the DMC games you play so you won't get mixed up when switching between games. For example, I have DMC and DMC4 and I'm always getting confused when I play DMC.

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I dont use the default. There good at first, but I change them so I can buffer in different commands at the same time and to use different things easier.

Blue Rose

The Demon Hunter
I keep defaults too. For DMC 3 and 4. Thos after playing DMC4 so much, DMC3 felt a little constrained. Like I couldnt be as fluid as in 4. So I might do something about it next time I play 3.:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom