• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Design DMC weapons here

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I think many people here are into the arcaine and the macabre. I would like to see the kinds of weapons you can design. Let's face it there are at least hundreds of weapons that the DMC's missed out of the game. Design or put in real weapons that you think would suit Mr. Dante.;)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
How about a volge dipped in the blood of the messiah giving it chastising power.
mini E-bomb: based on a weapon of complete electrical desolation this is a gun that fires electro mines which overload enemies consisting of energy or paralyse physical enemies.
a naginata imbued with super precision (always hits a critical point on the enemy, kills lesser ones instantly)
A necromancy set: Dante can resurrect dead demons to fight for him.
Stinger Missile: a surface to air missile with a heat detect lock on system, very useful against aerial foes.
Thompson (tommy gun) a WWII machine gun with moderate accuracy.
Dual sawn off shotgun: gives Dante double the power of his singular shotgun.
A staff that was borne of a war god, its range is only exceeded by it's battle lust (dante gets faster and stronger against the first type of enemy it's used on)
Axe: a celtic axe wielded by the champion of a high king. It screams with the souls of those who were killed with it, paralysing enemies.

Alastor12;10645 said:
It's a bit used idea, but an element of darkness

Darkness, the classic power of the baddies, now wielded by a good guy. Will wonders ever cease?

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Maybe the weapon made him do this. Dante is particulary possesed with this glaive, and when it's equipped, Dante has dark light in his eyes. And cool DT

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor12;10653 said:
Maybe the weapon made him do this. Dante is particulary possesed with this glaive, and when it's equipped, Dante has dark light in his eyes. And cool DT

Dante Posessed by a dark demonic glaive! Ow my liver Agrhhhh!

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor12;10655 said:
Something is wrong?

I was just trying to hint that there are bad connotations to Dante being posessed. If you see what I mean.
It'd be like.

Human: Hello Sir
Dante: Yes, what do you want?
Human: Will you take this job (hands Dante the contract)
Dante: No
Human: Why not
Dante: Cos I don't want to, now **** off
Human: But... (dante stabs them)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor12;10657 said:
That would be cool

So you want Devil May Cry to become Destroy All Humans? Except without the aliens, the ray guns, or any of the other hallmarks of DAH (Including the "Li'l green man" comments before Crypto saying "I am not green" or "Colour-blind") But you get what I mean. Killing demons is much more sport.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Well, actually I said Dante particulary became possesed. He is still he, he just can't get rid of this weapon.
But, if you think that's a bad idea, I'm out

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor12;10660 said:
Well, actually I said Dante particulary became possesed. He is still he, he just can't get rid of this weapon.
But, if you think that's a bad idea, I'm out

Don't just take my word for it. I have made bad decisions b4, you know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom