• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Design DMC weapons here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante666666

i was thinking he has a huge machine gun/'rocket launcher and when u puch a button on the side a huge sythe* come out of it.

D

Deleted member 209

okay then.. I have an idea (even tho it may be quite crappy) a weapon called the change of heart. A brief description would be the artemis but worn on Dante's head as a helmet and mask, when in use metal wings will stretch out and all the demons under mind control sprout wings of the same design and their chests begin to glow with a white light. (hence the name)

This weapon would have two main abilities the first would be the ability to gain telepathic control over lesser demons and that could be used to make them jump heavy blows from bigger demons or to swarm on the bigger demon to land critical hits. The power would be limited to a few demons as the game would be a little easier if all the demons were put under mind control :p Commanding the demons would be simple as when they are temporarily possessed Dante can utter a singe word command using any of the symbol PS2 buttons (triangle attack, square defend me, circle, mass attack, cross Dante utters devil and the triggers are drained)

The second ability would be the ability to prolong the effects of devil trigger by absorbing it from other creatures by draining their souls of it (mass killing like the soul cube) this move as a consequence would drain Dante's life force or something like that.

Acquiring this weapon would involve Dante having to fight the goddess of the weapon she has familiar abilities and the more that Dante uses the weapon the weaker the effects on other demons are if used more then once in the same mission.

D

Deleted member 209

I think it would b a good weapon but probs not realli appropriate as I think most people prefer to kill demons themselves :)

D

Deleted member 209

I think having a harder weapon would b ace as it'd b more of an achievement if u mastered it right??

D

Deleted member 209

I stole my ideas from yugi-oh, doom, DMC but the lame wings idea was my own.

D

Deleted member 209

yeah :lol: at least we're all honest people and admitted we stole our ideas from somewhere else :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom