• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Design DMC weapons here

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 209

no I was jus sayin that it was funni not stupid what u last posted.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Here are some moves for the chain I spoke of (only for Swordmaster style, though, but maybe I'll post it later)
O (repeatedly) (Hurricane) : Dante rotates the chain above his head with the great speed.The main move needed to perform advanced attacks, this will also add some defence to Dante.
R1+ LAS forward + O (The Storm) : Dante unleashes the elemental energy of the chain and lightning bolts (+ ice shards on lv 2 + fireballs on lv 3) hit the enemies.
R1 + LAS backward + O (Wind of Fate) (hold & realease) (only usable in DT) : The most powerful of the attacks, it will allow you to charge high amounts of energy and unleash it in one mortal blow.

D

Deleted member 209

so its an all elemental weapon then? That would be cool

Dark Elf

Dagger user
No, it just contains ice fire and lightning. To get this weapon, you must defeat Tholos, which is the hardest boss in the game (Come on, can't I imagine that?)

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
how about a sparda the sword from dmc1 and agni and rudra combined to make what i call "elemental of darkness" it looks like a huge sword with white triangular shapes on the sides and lightning always coursing around it ehh??

Dark Elf

Dagger user
This chain is called "Rasengan" (spiralling sphere)
You face Tholos on mission 15, in the cutscene the passage to lift falls and you fight with Tholos in the pit

SpArAda1127

Rebirth
nghtmares sword from soulcaliber2 souledge the second form hopefully if u have played the game then bare with me and put that image in your head and think about it and then give it to dante it wil give him a 50% health boost and gives him 100% more longer devil trigger which would last for about 5 minutes... or you could give him agony its the shape of a long dragon dante can control as an actual monster that would do what ever he says so it can help him through out the game but would not be essentual to the game though...what do you think respond and ill read the message later...

who the f uck is tholos??!!

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I got something better than that Doomrus: A powerful sword from the ancient past it was sealed away because all who tryed to weild this weapon died instantly. It controls and old god known as Anubis.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
who the f uck is tholos??!![/QUOTE]

You know, it's a tradition to me that each weapon must be collected from a boss, so I imagined Tholos, who is a previous wielder of Rasengan. He is a statue, higher than an ordinary human. He has a wide list of attacks, they are powerful, and his health decreases REALLY slow

Drazzman1;12702 said:
I got something better than that Doomrus: A powerful sword from the ancient past it was sealed away because all who tryed to weild this weapon died instantly. It controls and old god known as Anubis.

Element?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom