• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry 4 Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

X_nick_X

i found these lucifer moves i think there real:huh:

devil may climax anyone

Sword Master Lucifer:
Discipline--- Move Dante and press style. Dante claps his hands and they reposition themselves around him.

Climax---(Sword Master Level 2) Grounded, Lock On, away, style. Detonates blades repositioned with discipline or bondage.

Bondage---(Sword Master Level 3) grounded, lock on, forward, style. Reposition blades around a locked on enemy. Detonate with Climax."

noone4me

Guys telme one thng that, how will we select chars NERO and DANTE?

I thnk we can't pick up 'em even after ending game wid NERO since he is the main character.

It shall be like play few stages wid NERO then play wid DANTE.

Plz telme if anybody knws ths?

oh yeah one more thng i thnk its VERGIL whom NERO sees killing his guys.

Chrysander

You play as Nero for the first 14 mission, then play as Dante for the last 7, as far as I know. You cannot pick Dante for the early missions, and you cannot pick Nero for the later missions. But I think you can pick either character for Bloody Palace, presumably there is a menu for that.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
7 missions with dante

... crap

i kno neros the main character of dmc4 and i think hes pretty kwl

but dante is the main characteer of the devil may cry series we shud get more of him

at least well be able to use him in the bloody palace without having to leave to switch styles :D

noone4me

Chrysander;65843 said:
You play as Nero for the first 14 mission, then play as Dante for the last 7, as far as I know. You cannot pick Dante for the early missions, and you cannot pick Nero for the later missions. But I think you can pick either character for Bloody Palace, presumably there is a menu for that.

hey no way man..ths is not rite..o_O

look there was a footage 'o Dante fighting wid Berial N Berial is the first boss of the game if i'm no mistaken¿

May B we hav chance to play whole wid Dante after completing game...like in DMC3.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Actually, you fight all the Devil Arms bosses again as Dante, so it's not going through it all as Dante, since Nero's missions tend to require the Devil Bringer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom