• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Fan fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Rise of the lady Overkill

Chapter 2

Dante plummeted like a meteor, leonine pride radiating from him. He landed from the next-to-endless drop and with a swift movement he cut through several beasts that were apparantly waiting. He soon located a target, a demon general who was fairly obviously Mundus' right hand. He tried to get through unseen so he could take the general without too much hassle, he was almost there when he found a familiar sword pointing at his chest it was Yamato and grasping it was Vergil.

"I see you are no less mereticious than when I fought you last time with my own free will, Dante your attempt at sneaking is, now how can I put this lightly, crap. If you had kept to your training you would have learned how to sneak undetected and you wouldn't have given me enough of a sound to track you a mile off" Said Vergil.
"Vergil, I don't care if they see me, I'd just prefer to do this rather than have to wade through the host of demons in order to get to the general" Said Dante.
"The general is dead" hissed Vergil as he sheathed Yamato and the general's body lay dismembered.
"What do you want, Vergil?" asked Dante
"Don't tell me you don't know, I want to finish what our father started. I want to send Mundus back to the pit of blood and excrement from whence he came! We shall do this together. Before now I would have been loathed to work with such an ignoramus but Mundus is at the pinnacle of his potential strength and it takes the worth of a full Sparda to take him. I'm not one to do masquerades so I admit that I'm half human, the almanac of curses I have put upon this weakness is complete three thousand times over so it will take both of us this time, do you understand?" Vergil explained to Dante
"Yeah, I understand, seems like you're doing good for a change. Well count me in, I've got a score to settle with the prince of darkness" Was Dante's reply
"Good let's go" Vergil broke the lines of Mundus' forces, Yamato in hand he knocked out three with his scabbard, disemboweling six more, parrying whilst fluidly moving to strike another. He then teleported through three, they fell apart. Notstopping he grabbed another and slit its throat, spinning 180 degrees to take out the ones on his flank.
Dante took Rebellion in, jumping into the air and bringing his sword with earth shaking force, he knocked two dozen of them down and quickly dispatched them with his revolver.

"Well we tidied up here" Said Dante after a while more of devil mutilation
"Don't get ahead of yourself Dante, these are the peons. Not even that, these are the outcasts, the weak. Mundus' army is much stonger, prepare yourself..."
They exited the scene. Vergil sensed more trouble to the north, regardless of their strength, Vergil knew this, if they didn't stand together they wouldn't have a chance.

Alastor12;10951 said:
You know where I live?

Not per ce

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Chapter 3 (subchapter)

I am loathed to pick up this pen now and describe what I saw to you. Arriving back in Manchester I saw the ground glow and up through it, they came. The denizens of the netherworld, blazing as red as the fires from which they came, they came, clad in orichalcum armour and mail. The city was turned into a warzone we tried to fight back but our weapons were obsolete.

The prophecy says that a hero will come once again to save us, just like in the tales of old. Most notably the tale of Sparda found in the demon library. I was a fool to think I could aquire this knowledge without consequence. My family now lye in the dirt. The demons reanimated them to serve in their vile conquest. I hide here, everything is gone. All I can do is write these painful words and hope they reach the outside world before it's too late.

Death will find me soon, son of sparda you will require divine intervention for your vendetta to be successful and our world be saved. I will linger here, wallowing in grief for my loved ones, no doubt madness will take me first.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor12;10992 said:
Orichalcum?

Pronounced ori-kal-cum, it's the metal that Atlantis was supposed to be made out of, stronger than any other metal but also very light.
There's your description.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Chapter 4

"Once in the lands of deepest and darkest lament,
there was a hero of the people, beat to the bone
now heaven is all but spent
a demon will inherit the mundane throne"

The old song chorused in the forefront of Vergil's mind as they approached an old monastary. Needless to say, they were both loathed to get near such a place. Vergil approached cautiously and Dante covered his flank. They were almost at the entrance when something his Dante in the back. It was a warlock, demon of formidable magic. Dante had been paralysed by the shot and it threw and orb of impure energy at Vergil, who lacerated it before it hit him. Vergil then called forth a spirit sword and drove it into his foes neck, after an unearthly scream of agony, it fell. It would seem that the racket had attracted Mundus' host. Several giant demons approached them. Vergil grabbed Dante and pulled him along. Drawing his sword Vergil cut through many demons, their screams were melifluous to his ears.
Dante eventually snapped out of it and started his bout of demonic melee attacks. He caught many of them with quick slashes from Rebellion. One of them kicked Dante and Vergil over, they quickly got back up.
As more approached, Vergil struck Yamato through Rebellion with a super precise stab, injecting it with elemental darkness. Dante understood and they used darkness to swallow their foes. There would be no redemption for the prince of darkness. His blue blood would stain their swords. As lightning danced about the streets making the pious doubt and the anarchists incite more riots, in spite of everything, they would kill him. The army of the prince of darkness was only increasing in size and strength though. They couldn't go in all guns blazing. Vergil and Dante began formulating a plot to get past the army, they would use a patsy and use HIGs of his army to make their predicament advantageous. Mundus didn't know of Vergil and that was their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom