• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Fan fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
This story happened after DMC, but it have nothing in common with DMC storyline
Vergil (knocks in the door): Answer, damn it!
Lady: Come in!
Vergil: WTF? It seems that Dante is outta there
Lady: Are you dead in there? Come in, f**king bastard!
Vergil: How dare you...
Lady: It's been a long time
Vergil: Oh s**t
Lady: Excuse me?
Vergil: I should have stayed in the Underworld. At least there are no crazy b**ches there
Lady: I gonna kill you!
*Vergil felt something familiar. Yeah. He saw many times when his mother kicked Sparda's a$$ with her mighty fryingpan. SMACK!*
Vergil: DAMN IT!!!
Lady: Who's your daddy now?
Vergil: Sparda is. Where's Dante?
Lady: He's upstairs, but...
Vergil: Understood
Lady: I was trying to tell that...
Vergil: Later
*He saw the strange thing: demons who once fought versus them are now seemed enslaved by Lady
Hell Vanguard: NOOOOOOOO!
Vergil: ???
HV: Stand where you are!
Vergil: Are you kiddin'?
HV: For your own's good, don't do a step further
Vergil: Hmph!
HV: F**k
Vergil (Slides): WTF? Some kind of magic?
HV: I was trying to tell you
Vergil: F**KING S**T!!!!!!!!!!
*Falled down to the entrance*
Lady: That wasn't cool, you know
Vergil: F**k...off....
HV: Hee-hee-hic
Vergil: That's it
*His movement became lighting-like. He sliced HV to pieces*
Lady: Why?
Vergil: I beg your pardon?
Lady: Why did you killed him? He was the most skillful janitor in the whole Demon World
Vergil: I don't care, Dante can do the dirty job
*And so, our hero made the second attempt to reach Dante. Fortunately he reached Dante's room safely*
Vergil: Anybody here?
Dante: That voice... I know it
Vergil: I'm comin' in
Dante: What the....
Vergil: It's been a long time, brother
Dante: Yeah
Vergil: I spent a year in the depths of Underworld
Dante: My torture was much, much worse
Vergil: What happened? (he knew the answer, but he wanted to hear it from Dante)
Dante: I live with that annoying bi**h
Vergil: I'm sorry
Dante: For what?
Vergil: I should have killed her in DMC 3.... I mean a couple of years earlier
Dante: I want my freedom back
Vergil: Hmmm. I've got a plan
Dante: Let's hear it
*So Vergil told Dante he'll kill Lady, so it will look like accident. Later that day*
Dante: Let's go shopping!
Lady: WTF?
Dante: I thought that I was rude with you, so I decided to go for a shopping with ya
Lady: OK
*The entrance to the shop, Vergil waits upstairs with anvil. Dante & Lady came in*
Dante: So, we're here!*whispers to Vergil: Get ready...*
Lady: Oh, I forgot my bazooka outside. wait here, I'll be back
Dante (makes signs to Vergil): No, no, do not throw!
Vergil: For the glory of Sparda!!!!!!!!!!
*The next thing Dante felt was that the anvil was a bit heavier than he expected*
Dante: OUCH!!!
Vergil: I did it?
Dante: My head!!!!
Vergil: Obviously not
Dante: GODDAMN BAZOOKA!
Vergil: Not to worry, brother, I've got plan B
Dante: This will work better, I hope
Vergil: 99% of success
Dante: Okay, let's do this
*Later*
Vergil: This shaft leads to the Underworld.
Dante: It's high
Vergil: Yes, and no living human returned from there
Dante: Let's try
*Lady shows up*
Lady: Let's go and see some of my relatives
Dante: Sure
Lady: Where are you goin'?
Dante: Trust me, I know the short path
*Lady's telephone calls. She stops, but Dante continues going. He obviously doesn't see that
the shaft is just a few steps before him*
Lady: DANTE!!
Dante: What?
Lady: My uncle asks you about your favourite TV show
Dante: My fav is... Aaargh!!! (falls)
Lady: His favourite show is Aaargh
*This evening*
Dante: No use. We tried 10 times, but none was successful
Lady: Hi, what's for the dinner today?
Dante: Your favourite Hell Envy soup
Lady: Good, read the prayer
Dante: Screw this! I'm tired
Lady: Dante!
*BOOM! The Lady's chair is now empty*
Vergil: It worked?
Dante: What the f**k was that?
Vergil: I put a grenade in her soup. It's strange, that she didn't noticed it
Dante: I told her this prayers will finish her off. I suggest to have a few shots of Vodka
Vergil: Yeah, let's celebrate!
Lady: Oh, sorry, my fork falled under the table. You heard that strange booming sound?
Dante: But how???
Lady: Anyway, I'm OK. Dante, I've got plans for tomorrow, and we can take Vergil with us
Dante&Vergil: HELL NO!!!
The End

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Here's the unfinished draft of the story I'm working on at the moment. I don't think it's great but let me know what you think.

DMC: Rule of the Antichrists

Wanderer came into the remains of a church destroyed by the demon war. He looked around the whole place stank of death. It had been a long time now, the story of Sparda had been legendary but even Sparda himself was a demon. What he had done wasn’t an act of sympathy for humans but an act in spite of the oppressive demon ruler whom he loathed. His son Dante now continued his father’s work, blind to his true purpose and when the inevitable took place Dante would turn on humanity. This was why Wanderer had come. Wanderer was here to destroy all the demons.

Wanderer took a few steps towards what remained of the altar, no sooner had he done so when several valaraukar appeared. The valaraukar were fire demons who were allied to darkness since before the dawn of time. Wanderer was prepared for this; his fists were trained in many arts such as iron hand, shaolin splashing hands and tsu men chuan. On top of this he was a direct male line descendent of the messiah. He thrust his fingers through one of the demon’s chest and impaled their heart, he then punched one onto a silver crucifix then he drew his sword, a dual bladed weapon and cut through the rest of them with blinding speed. Finally he spoke “pathetic” he said.

The telephone rang, Dante picked up the phone and answered “Devil May Cry” The caller replied “Are you Dante?” Dante stopped to look in the mirror and said, “I sure was the last time I looked, how can I ya?”
“The caller replied I have need of your skills, demons are breaking out everywhere I am informed that this is your field”
“Yeah, alright, I’ll get there cos last time I got invited to a party that crazy I ended up being bigger than Jesus”
The phone was hung up.

“Right SSDD here I come!” Dante picked up his guns, Ivory and Ebony along with Rebellion, his sword. Dante got onto his motorcycle and headed for the surge of evil he felt emanating from the east.

Dante parked his motorbike.
“Trish?” Dante saw Trish and ran over to her.
“Dante?” Said Trish stunned to see Dante again.
“What happened?” asked Dante
“It’s a long story but I managed to escape, the townspeople here are being massacred, Dante, I tried to use my power but these ones, they’re too powerful, it’s up to you to save them”.

“Right, I’ll kill the bastards just give me five minutes, that’s all it’ll take”
“Oh, Trish I got a call, I don’t know who it was but he had a very deep voice, it almost sounded like Arkham”
“Arkham?” Trish hadn’t heard of Arkham from Dante.
“No, it couldn’t have been, I saw his corpse”
“Right never mind” Dante went into the town centre, where he was ambushed by a magnesium white demon and then three more joined it.
The demons took Dante into the great coliseum of despair. They drew huge swords and headed straight for Dante. Dante however was one whose skills in combat weren’t to be trifled with. He severed two of their heads with one swift slash of rebellion and nailed another with a jackpot shot. The last one was another beast entirely. Instead of having a zanbato, it had a dual blade. Dante fired several bullets but it caught them in a circular swipe. Dante had seen something similar when he fought his brother Vergil many years ago but this seemed refined even beyond him. Dante came in with rebellion and landed a strike that should have cut the demon in two but it just bounced of its scales. “What the **** are you?” Dante screamed as he made another energetic but fruitless attempt to kill it. “I am Wanderer” it replied, I am no demon and neither my comrades that you just killed. We are here in this guise to draw you to us then I will kill you, we are demon hunters, pure blooded demon hunters, abomination”.
“Hey, I’ve lost count of all the demons I’ve killed and so what I’m part demon, what you guys are doing is generalising weren’t you nut cases ever told that all generalisations are wrong, wait that doesn’t make sense, never mind, you know what I mean.”
“Yes I do, but the thing is soon the day is coming when all demons will ravage our world, including you half breed” said wanderer, taking off his mask so Dante could see him.
“You know, human or not, my status is no excuse for you religious nuts to antagonise me.” Said Dante to Wanderer, a man who’s face was heavily scarred, a kind of Darth Vader minus the mask but it wasn’t Arkham, both of his eyes were the same colour.

Wanderer made to attack Dante but Dante used some holy water to dispel the coliseum and return to reality. Trish was still waiting as Dante came running around the corner, he grabbed Trish’s hand pulling her along. “Dante, what’s going on?!” shouted Trish.
“They aren’t demons, this was a trap for me, I couldn’t kill their leader” Said Dante not turning to look around. They made it to his motorbike “backee?” asked Dante as a rhetorical question, they both got on and Dante really put his foot down.

They were just about exiting the town when a bullet popped one of the tires, Dante had to stop in order to prevent being thrown off. “Son of Sparda, you can’t escape me!” Dante heard Wanderer’s voice as he looked around the area for the gunman or more correctly gun-demon. He heard a roar a demon called Megalomania. Megalomania uttered an incantation and several more demons came to oppose him. Dante stood on the side of his motorcycle, drawing rebellion and then surfed his motorbike spinning around, lacerating the demons.

Dante got sight of the sniper that had punctured his tyre, he shot it.
“Well, what’re we going to do now?” asked Trish
“Look, I need to get a new tyre for my bike” Said Dante
“The hell with your bike, I meant the old dude who’s overdue to see a plastic surgeon”
“Oh, that guy, well I think the two of us can deal with him in less than ten minutes”
“Five minutes” said Trish in reply.
Dante smiled but his eyes didn’t because it was then when a sword cut the air, but it missed Dante’s neck because rebellion was already there to parry the blow and then found its way into the demon’s gastro-intestinal regions.

Dante’s cell rang and he answered “Yeah?”
“Most impressive Mr. Dante, I look forward to our next encounter”
“Forget it, Baldy, I’ve had enough of you!” Dante practically shouted.
“We will meet again, whether you like it or not” The phone fell silent.
“Trish, you okay?” asked Dante
“****ing fantastic thanks” Said Trish from the height of her sarcasm.
“Well we aren’t going to get home quickly unless I get a new tyre, so where’s the shop?” Dante asked.
“There’s a shop up the road on the first right, cross over three doors down and it’s staring you in the face” replied Trish.
“Okay, I’m off” And he was.

Dante arrived at the shop
“Dante!” Said a venomous voice
Dante looked up and…
“Vergil?”
“It’s been too long, I came for power and what I got was disgrace. Not this time though. Prepare yourself, you will not forget this devil’s power”
“Why are you here?” Asked Dante

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
“I’m here, hunting a human. A man to be more precise, he has an ill aura about him. They call him the Wanderer. He’s a master of martial arts, powerful in supernatural abilities”
“Oh, him” Dante replied, knowing exactly who Vergil meant.
“In the mean time, we have a game to finish. You haven’t chickened out have you?” Asked Vergil
“Are you kidding, I’m on a winning streak, bring it on!” Was Dante’s reply
“We’ll see” Replied Vergil as the battle began.
Drawing a giant buster sword he leapt down and struck at Dante, Dante parried, locked swords and even got in the occasional hit. Vergil was more demon than anything now but his sword skills were as fast and as deadly as he’d had them before. Vergil was slashing at speeds exceeding light and with much more strength than before, he was complete, Sparda. Legendary force was behind each slash of Virgil’s and some sort of force was making it so that Dante’s attacks didn’t hinder him or stagger him even slightly.
The battle was short but intense, Dante made an energetic bull rush at Vergil but was knocked to the floor before he even felt anything.
“This time I win, Dante” Said Vergil.
“Yeah, you’ve got much stronger” Panted Dante
“You’ll never be a Sparda if you don’t dedicate yourself to it entirely, even sacrificing your humanity, morality and other such insipid and worthless ideals. This is necessary to become what you were born to be a demon with unsurpassed might, and now you’re on the run from a human! This is a disgrace Dante, you have betrayed your bloodline with your foolishness. A human isn’t powerful, they envy us our might and power. They can be controlled by us, they worship us and most of all they fear us. That is how this hierarchy goes it’s us gods, then the petty demons, then the humans followed closely by the beasts of the field ”
“I see you’re as full of yourself as ever” Replied Dante to this.
“And you’re full of crap as usual” hissed Vergil.
“In any case Dante, just think two Spardas sitting on the thrones of this plain, the rule of the antichrists. We’ll be able to do what even Beelzebub herself failed to do, we can rule over the creator, what do you say?”
“I think you’re crazy” replied Dante
“Ha, I see you’ve been even more indoctrinated by this pathetic system than I’d thought possible”
“No, Vergil, our father was a hero, not a tyrant and I will not let you bring shame to his name”
“Dante, your scared of a human that I could crush without exerting any real effort so when it comes to that, you have no freedom of speech, also Sparda WAS a tyrant. You see after Mundus was defeated about two millenniums ago, Sparda ruled over this world, as well you know. However do you know how he ruled, a wise king but not a merciful one, during the reign of Sparda, capital punishment was invented. Chaining them to the walls of the castle and left to rot was the punishment people found guilty of serious crimes. Any attempt of euthanasia for these criminals was forbidden and anyone who tried it were thrown to the Msiras.”
“Oh, I see why old baldy wasn’t one of my fans then” muttered Dante.
“Here!” Vergil threw a tyre for Dante, Dante caught it.
“What’s this for?”
“Your motorcycle”
“No I mean, why are you helping me?”
“I’m not, I’m helping me” replied Vergil
“Meaning?” asked Dante
“Meaning I want to kill that son of a bitch myself, and I don’t want small children to be watching, got it?” Was Vergil’s reply.
“Hey, don’t patronise me!” Dante said loudly.
But Vergil had disappeared.

“Talk ‘bout brother issues” Dante said under his breath.
Dante got back to his bike without any further hassle.
Trish asked “What took so long?”
“Vergil” Dante replied dryly
“He’s alive!” Trish was shocked
“Yes, he says that he’ll be able to take care of the pensioner. In the mean time I think we’d best help him out. There are still lots of enemies still at large”
“You’re right” replied Trish.
“Okay, you ready to mop up?” asked Dante
“More than” was her reply

Just then a huge demon descended on them. It was Nnud “Who dares to confront the lord of the pit?” he asked.
“We do” It was Trish who replied.
The shadowy enemy drew his sword, a serrated cutlass carved of the horn of a doppelganger.
“I shall vanquish thee” Nnud said, his voice metallic and venomous.
Then a vicious battle ensued Nnud was a good swordsman each of them met their enemy parry for parry, blow for blow for a while. Dante and Trish then burst into their demonic alter egos Nnud began to stagger from each swing from Dante and Trish and was eventually bested.
Later they found Vergil, he’d found his target. Wanderer and Vergil were engaged in fierce combat. Vergil appeared to have the upper hand, his sword lacerated through one of wanderer’s legs at the knee but almost impossibly Wanderer came back with a lightning quick punch that knocked Vergil the length of a truck.
“Human, you have no chance against a Sparda. Despite your strength, you aren’t invincible, I am” Vergil said to Wanderer.
“Your callous ways will only be mended in death” was Wanderer’s reply.
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, you actually think that a Sparda can be judged by your god, we are gods and the sooner you realise this, the better. I will free you from this world as soon as you realise that all you’ve known to be true is nothing but a pointless cliché” Was Vergil’s response.
“Bastard!”
“Let’s finish this” Vergil ran at him.
“Take this!” Wanderer threw a ball of holy water at him and it hit Vergil in his mid-section.
“Unnngh!” Vergil groaned in pain.
Using this time Wanderer teleported out of the vicinity of the parking lot.

“Great, we lost him” Dante was far from pleased
“Damn, he won’t escape me again!” Vergil said, equally bemused.
The two carried on, Dante sensed a force of intense evil to the east.
Heading towards the putrid stench of evil, they arrived at an old monastery. Dante was certain that Wanderer was inside. They entered to find themselves welcomed by a host of the pious. The welcome was quickly shook off. Vergil saw to that, they tried to attack him with their staffs so he showed them the folly of their ways with his sword. After the bloodbath Wanderer caught both of them by surprise but Vergil wasn’t one to ever be fully unprepared. Vergil drew his sword with lightning speed. “Die you filth!” Wanderer shouted, pummelling at Dante’s ribs whilst blocking Vergil’s attack with his own weapon.
Wanderer had used his supernatural abilities to regenerate his lost leg. He was fighting with a spirit that any normal men would soon succumb to but Dante and Vergil could never be described as ordinary. They exchanged slashes, stabs, repostes, parries and every fencing technique in every swordsmanship document that ever existed. Vergil attacking high and low, Dante savagely slashing away, none was willing to give ground until one of Dante’s thrusts knocked wanderer off balance and Vergil’s sword guided its owner’s hand to pierce the right lung of Wanderer.
“Who are you working for?” asked Vergil
“Tell me and you will have a relatively painless death”
“Aaargh, you’re too late (Cough, splutter) anyway. M-MJ-12, the Majestic 12, we know who you are and what you plan to do to this world. All of us are after you, you can’t defeat all of us” Wanderer groaned
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, oh really, who’s in this MJ-12 who we should be worried about?” Inquired Vergil
“The elite members, like me” Wanderer gasped
“And they are?” This time it was Dante who asked
“Nemesis, master of martial arts and my Sifu, Usurper, the destroyer of souls, Thantos, the titled god of death, Azrail, the judge of the damned and Sulphrain, the virtuoso of all modern weaponry”
“Imaginative” Said Dante at the height of his sarcasm.
Vergil shook his head and twisted his sword so it cut through Wanderer’s heart. Wanderer let out a moan, then perished. Vergil made a motion with his sword and it glowed.
“What was that?” asked Dante.
“I’ve captured his soul, his fighting spirit will now hone my sword” Replied Vergil.
“Verge, that’s unscrupulous, even for you” Dante said.
“When will you understand, all power comes at a price. A strong soul is one of the best, surely the purest form of absolute power. Besides, it’s not like that corpse is going to be having it back anyway.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Alastor12;11167 said:
Vergil wields a bastard sword? The same as he had when he was Nelo Angelo?
He wouldn't have found Yamato immediatly after he changed back. Why do you call it a bastard sword?

D

Deleted member 209

Alastor12;11141 said:
This story happened after DMC, but it have nothing in common with DMC storyline
Vergil (knocks in the door): Answer, damn it!
Lady: Come in!
Vergil: WTF? It seems that Dante is outta there
Lady: Are you dead in there? Come in, f**king bastard!
Vergil: How dare you...
Lady: It's been a long time
Vergil: Oh s**t
Lady: Excuse me?
Vergil: I should have stayed in the Underworld. At least there are no crazy b**ches there
Lady: I gonna kill you!
*Vergil felt something familiar. Yeah. He saw many times when his mother kicked Sparda's a$$ with her mighty fryingpan. SMACK!*
Vergil: DAMN IT!!!
Lady: Who's your daddy now?
Vergil: Sparda is. Where's Dante?
Lady: He's upstairs, but...
Vergil: Understood
Lady: I was trying to tell that...
Vergil: Later
*He saw the strange thing: demons who once fought versus them are now seemed enslaved by Lady
Hell Vanguard: NOOOOOOOO!
Vergil: ???
HV: Stand where you are!
Vergil: Are you kiddin'?
HV: For your own's good, don't do a step further
Vergil: Hmph!
HV: F**k
Vergil (Slides): WTF? Some kind of magic?
HV: I was trying to tell you
Vergil: F**KING S**T!!!!!!!!!!
*Falled down to the entrance*
Lady: That wasn't cool, you know
Vergil: F**k...off....
HV: Hee-hee-hic
Vergil: That's it
*His movement became lighting-like. He sliced HV to pieces*
Lady: Why?
Vergil: I beg your pardon?
Lady: Why did you killed him? He was the most skillful janitor in the whole Demon World
Vergil: I don't care, Dante can do the dirty job
*And so, our hero made the second attempt to reach Dante. Fortunately he reached Dante's room safely*
Vergil: Anybody here?
Dante: That voice... I know it
Vergil: I'm comin' in
Dante: What the....
Vergil: It's been a long time, brother
Dante: Yeah
Vergil: I spent a year in the depths of Underworld
Dante: My torture was much, much worse
Vergil: What happened? (he knew the answer, but he wanted to hear it from Dante)
Dante: I live with that annoying bi**h
Vergil: I'm sorry
Dante: For what?
Vergil: I should have killed her in DMC 3.... I mean a couple of years earlier
Dante: I want my freedom back
Vergil: Hmmm. I've got a plan
Dante: Let's hear it
*So Vergil told Dante he'll kill Lady, so it will look like accident. Later that day*
Dante: Let's go shopping!
Lady: WTF?
Dante: I thought that I was rude with you, so I decided to go for a shopping with ya
*The entrance to the shop, Vergil waits upstairs with anvil. Dante & Lady came in*
Dante: So, we're here!*whispers to Vergil: Get ready...*
Lady: Oh, I forgot my bazooka outside. wait here, I'll be back
Dante (makes signs to Vergil): No, no, do not throw!
Vergil: For the glory of Sparda!!!!!!!!!!
*The next thing Dante felt was that the anvil was a bit heavier than he expected*
Dante: OUCH!!!
Vergil: I did it?
Dante: My head!!!!
Vergil: Obviously not
Dante: GODDAMN BAZOOKA!
Vergil: Not to worry, brother, I've got plan B
Dante: This will work better, I hope
Vergil: 99% of success
Dante: Okay, let's do this
*Later*
Vergil: This shaft leads to the Underworld.
Dante: It's high
Vergil: Yes, and no living human returned from there
Dante: Let's try
*Lady shows up*
Lady: Let's go and see some of my relatives
Dante: Sure
Lady: Where are you goin'?
Dante: Trust me, I know the short path
*Lady's telephone calls. She stops, but Dante continues going. He obviously doesn't see that
the shaft is just a few steps before him*
Lady: DANTE!!
Dante: What?
Lady: My uncle asks you about your favourite TV show
Dante: My fav is... Aaargh!!! (falls)
Lady: His favourite show is Aaargh
*This evening*
Dante: No use. We tried 10 times, but none was successful
Lady: Hi, what's for the dinner today?
Dante: Your favourite Hell Envy soup
Lady: Good, read the prayer
Dante: Screw this! I'm tired
Lady: Dante!
*BOOM! The Lady's chair is now empty*
Vergil: It worked?
Dante: What the f**k was that?
Vergil: I put a grenade in her soup. It's strange, that she didn't noticed it
Dante: I told her this prayers will finish her off. I suggest to have a few shots of Vodka
Vergil: Yeah, let's celebrate!
Lady: Oh, sorry, my fork falled under the table. You heard that strange booming sound?
Dante: But how???
Lady: Anyway, I'm OK. Dante, I've got plans for tomorrow, and we can take Vergil with us
Dante&Vergil: HELL NO!!!
The End

lol she kept evading death! well done again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ur story was well kl and serious 2 Phantarch :)

D

Deleted member 209

this is part 3 of my fanfic. If u neva read part 2 here is a breakdown of what's happened if u cannot b bothered to find it :p set several years after DMC3 Mary has a kid, Alice (kid) was taken by an entity called Amelle, Alice was seein Vergil's soul and Amelle's soul in her dreams and she would draw them. There is a shadow that ordered her capture and has Vergil's body. Mary (Lady) has told Dante about Amelle and how Alice was seeing Vergil and would draw him in her pictures

Rapid footsteps across the slime covered cobbles of the back alley. Dante smiled a little loving the struggle the demon was putting up to evade him, and evade his inevitable death. He dropped down from the rooftop a blur of movement and he had pinned the smaller man against the wall. '**** you- I'm not about to tell u anythin!' The man squealed struggling violently.
'You don't have a choice in the matter, u know what I came for if you ran from me David.' Dante said,
'I don't know nothin'!' The man snapped,
'The portal David where is it.' Dante snarled, the smaller man surveyed him, his piggish eyes growing narrowed glinting with a malice that he was used to seeing. Dante felt the man's hate for him burning. Well... if looks could kill,
'Wrong ANSWER!' Dante growled, 'you can make this easy on yourself David I don't have to hurt you.' He said, David flinched at the presence of the clenched fist.
'It- Link 182- the club!' David squealed Dante let him go and the pitiful man dropped to the ground, looked upwards at the vision of Dante bathed in the full moonlight. 'He will kill you Dante, you'll never see that little brat again.' David began to laugh wondering where his audacity to taunt the hunter was coming from, for the moment he didn't care.
'And whose he.' Dante snarled,
'You'll know Dante you'll know soon enough.' David said.

~underworld~
She opened her eyes to the darkness and shapes began to materialize before her eyes and she sighed a little walking slowly through the new place her armour had gone, she studied her exposed arms- the markings too. Green eyes narrowed as a fountain materialised she stretched out a hand and the water was bitterly cold against her fingers. She could feel- 'do you like it here?' A voice almost nervous yet familiar, Amelle turned her head a little, a small boy was standing a small distance away,
'its peaceful-' she murmured tilting her head back to feel the breeze on her face she looked upwards to the bright light that surrounded this place. She scrutinized the small boy, somehow he looked familiar,
'He wanted to bring you here- someday-' Vergil began
'I doubt that.' Amelle gave the small child a smile
'Amelle- I need you to help me-' Vergil murmured his glacial blue eyes speaking years beyond his appearance.
'Is that why you did this.' Amelle said, 'is that why you bought me here?' She stood up now black vapour radiating from her form,
'I need you to get my body away from Him-' Vergil said, the vapour disappeared as soon as it had appeared, a trembling sigh as she bowed her head and her short blond hair formed a golden veil about her face,
'I understand- business as usual then Vergil-' she murmured,
'I love- he loved you-' Vergil said,
'I'll do this for you both then I want you out of my life.' Amelle said looking up,
'Look I can pay you- I don't care how much-' Vergil began, she turned angry then, her anger tearing the delicate dream world apart,
'All those years I spent at your side I only asked for ONE THING from you Vergil!' Amelle snarled, 'if you loved me like you say you did you wouldn't have forgotten!' The world began to melt away
'Wait- Amelle what was it-' Vergil snarled,
'I'll do this for you Vergil that should be enough, it always was.' Amelle murmured
'A name- it was a name- the thing you asked me-' Vergil whispered.

She was running, footsteps light on the ground, the gunfire thundering cracks on the air, the scents of demons dying, she had a mission. The doors to the chambers yielded easily to a fraction of her enhanced strength. The broken body of the man called Vergil lay on the bed, the shadow absent at last- 'what do I do now-' she murmured, 'how-' at the moment she mad contact with the body brilliant white light shone from between them, she held fast to his shoulder and hand, straightening his arm out for him, eyes flickered open and a scream on the air the man's body arched painfully upwards and she released him doubling backwards to prevent herself from falling. She fell to the ground though pressed a gloved hand flat against her armoured chest. 'We- we have to hurry-' she murmured.

'You're makin this way to easy for me.' Dante smiled, performing a well executed aerial rave with Rebellion, swooping down again.
'You underestimate me Dante son of Sparda.' The darkness that had made the room appear menacing once before materialised forming in the middle of the room,
'Give me the child.' Dante snarled,
'Don't you understand what she is yet Dante.' The darkness snarled, its liquid body parted revealing the girl inside of it, curled up, her form pale against the darkness, 'she is darkness Dante, she is part of me.' The shadow snarled,
'Put her down!' Vergil's voice on the air, Dante jumped in surprise,
'What the hell Vergil?' He cried,
'So- you betrayed me Amelle.' The darkness uttered trembling in anger.
'Its not right what you're doing, the child doesn't deserve to die, not because of how she was born. She's pure and she doesn't deserve to be a vessel for a bastard like you.' Amelle snarled she tore off her helmet, and dropped it to the ground the metal shattered like glass.
'You think that you can all stop me. A remnant, and two halfbreeds? Don't make me laugh.' The shadow snarled. 'You cannot disobey me Amelle.' The shadow said,
'My name isn't Amelle, stop calling me that. All these years I've obeyed you blindly, I even bought you Alice. It was wrong for me to do that, now you'll suffer.' Amelle smiled,
'You got that right.' Dante smiled,
'Let's do this.' Vergil smirked, Dante tossed him Ivory and Yamato, the only keepsake he'd found of Vergil when he'd looked for him all those years ago never giving up on his hope that Vergil was alive.

~end~
(1 more part to follow)

Dark Elf

Dagger user
*~ lil lady ~*;11184 said:
this is part 3 of my fanfic. If u neva read part 2 here is a breakdown of what's happened if u cannot b bothered to find it :p set several years after DMC3 Mary has a kid, Alice (kid) was taken by an entity called Amelle, Alice was seein Vergil's soul and Amelle's soul in her dreams and she would draw them. There is a shadow that ordered her capture and has Vergil's body. Mary (Lady) has told Dante about Amelle and how Alice was seeing Vergil and would draw him in her pictures

Rapid footsteps across the slime covered cobbles of the back alley. Dante smiled a little loving the struggle the demon was putting up to evade him, and evade his inevitable death. He dropped down from the rooftop a blur of movement and he had pinned the smaller man against the wall. '**** you- I'm not about to tell u anythin!' The man squealed struggling violently.
'You don't have a choice in the matter, u know what I came for if you ran from me David.' Dante said,
'I don't know nothin'!' The man snapped,
'The portal David where is it.' Dante snarled, the smaller man surveyed him, his piggish eyes growing narrowed glinting with a malice that he was used to seeing. Dante felt the man's hate for him burning. Well... if looks could kill,
'Wrong ANSWER!' Dante growled, 'you can make this easy on yourself David I don't have to hurt you.' He said, David flinched at the presence of the clenched fist.
'It- Link 182- the club!' David squealed Dante let him go and the pitiful man dropped to the ground, looked upwards at the vision of Dante bathed in the full moonlight. 'He will kill you Dante, you'll never see that little brat again.' David began to laugh wondering where his audacity to taunt the hunter was coming from, for the moment he didn't care.
'And whose he.' Dante snarled,
'You'll know Dante you'll know soon enough.' David said.

~underworld~
She opened her eyes to the darkness and shapes began to materialize before her eyes and she sighed a little walking slowly through the new place her armour had gone, she studied her exposed arms- the markings too. Green eyes narrowed as a fountain materialised she stretched out a hand and the water was bitterly cold against her fingers. She could feel- 'do you like it here?' A voice almost nervous yet familiar, Amelle turned her head a little, a small boy was standing a small distance away,
'its peaceful-' she murmured tilting her head back to feel the breeze on her face she looked upwards to the bright light that surrounded this place. She scrutinized the small boy, somehow he looked familiar,
'He wanted to bring you here- someday-' Vergil began
'I doubt that.' Amelle gave the small child a smile
'Amelle- I need you to help me-' Vergil murmured his glacial blue eyes speaking years beyond his appearance.
'Is that why you did this.' Amelle said, 'is that why you bought me here?' She stood up now black vapour radiating from her form,
'I need you to get my body away from Him-' Vergil said, the vapour disappeared as soon as it had appeared, a trembling sigh as she bowed her head and her short blond hair formed a golden veil about her face,
'I understand- business as usual then Vergil-' she murmured,
'I love- he loved you-' Vergil said,
'I'll do this for you both then I want you out of my life.' Amelle said looking up,
'Look I can pay you- I don't care how much-' Vergil began, she turned angry then, her anger tearing the delicate dream world apart,
'All those years I spent at your side I only asked for ONE THING from you Vergil!' Amelle snarled, 'if you loved me like you say you did you wouldn't have forgotten!' The world began to melt away
'Wait- Amelle what was it-' Vergil snarled,
'I'll do this for you Vergil that should be enough, it always was.' Amelle murmured
'A name- it was a name- the thing you asked me-' Vergil whispered.

She was running, footsteps light on the ground, the gunfire thundering cracks on the air, the scents of demons dying, she had a mission. The doors to the chambers yielded easily to a fraction of her enhanced strength. The broken body of the man called Vergil lay on the bed, the shadow absent at last- 'what do I do now-' she murmured, 'how-' at the moment she mad contact with the body brilliant white light shone from between them, she held fast to his shoulder and hand, straightening his arm out for him, eyes flickered open and a scream on the air the man's body arched painfully upwards and she released him doubling backwards to prevent herself from falling. She fell to the ground though pressed a gloved hand flat against her armoured chest. 'We- we have to hurry-' she murmured.

'You're makin this way to easy for me.' Dante smiled, performing a well executed aerial rave with Rebellion, swooping down again.
'You underestimate me Dante son of Sparda.' The darkness that had made the room appear menacing once before materialised forming in the middle of the room,
'Give me the child.' Dante snarled,
'Don't you understand what she is yet Dante.' The darkness snarled, its liquid body parted revealing the girl inside of it, curled up, her form pale against the darkness, 'she is darkness Dante, she is part of me.' The shadow snarled,
'Put her down!' Vergil's voice on the air, Dante jumped in surprise,
'What the hell Vergil?' He cried,
'So- you betrayed me Amelle.' The darkness uttered trembling in anger.
'Its not right what you're doing, the child doesn't deserve to die, not because of how she was born. She's pure and she doesn't deserve to be a vessel for a bastard like you.' Amelle snarled she tore off her helmet, and dropped it to the ground the metal shattered like glass.
'You think that you can all stop me. A remnant, and two halfbreeds? Don't make me laugh.' The shadow snarled. 'You cannot disobey me Amelle.' The shadow said,
'My name isn't Amelle, stop calling me that. All these years I've obeyed you blindly, I even bought you Alice. It was wrong for me to do that, now you'll suffer.' Amelle smiled,
'You got that right.' Dante smiled,
'Let's do this.' Vergil smirked, Dante tossed him Ivory and Yamato, the only keepsake he'd found of Vergil when he'd looked for him all those years ago never giving up on his hope that Vergil was alive.

~end~
(1 more part to follow)

Impressive, and once again you proved your skill

Dark Elf

Dagger user
Part II: Son of Sparda reborn
Dante felt both mourn for the lost of Trish (Maybe he had his own reasons, but more likely that was because she looked like his mother) and rage. He seeked revenge to Alastor at all cost. Alastor seemed to laid low for all that time, because there were no messages from people about demons. Dante improved his skills every day to overcome Alastor's incredible power, so he was well prepared to confrontation.
In the meantime, Alastor decided to make his own hideout, where he could rest and restore once lost powers. "That seems to be good place, fit for the future king,"- he said when he reached the condemned factory near the end of the city. Alastor's current creating power was not as great as his destructing ability. However, he could transfigure the whole factory into the huge castle, that looked like a shadow. Alastor recognized the familiar feeling. "Home,"- he said entering the dark halls of his new hideout.
Nelo Angelo woke up and sat in the pool of blood. Something changed in the Underworld. The once hardly seemed rocks were now clearly visible. Suddenly the wave of pain hit Nelo. Since he was very strong demon, he could resist and stand firmly on the ground. Nelo felt like two entities fought in his head for controlling him. He tried to take something from his neck but it was missing. He looked up and saw the rays of light. "This is the end of Underworld"- he said. Than Nelo woke up again and found himself in a bedroom. Something evil was even in the air. He went to the balcony and watched his surrounding. He saw strange light on the fountain. It lured Nelo, somehow told him that he will achieve his legacy. He jumped down, and then took out his sword (he felt like he was manipulated). Instead of Yamato or Zanbato he used to see, he saw the perfect sharp blade. "Force Edge", that's how this sword was called? The light headed to the blade. Nelo felt the power, the power of Sparda. Transfiguration progress lasts many days, but in this case, Nelo immediately felt the changes in his new-acquired sword. Its blade was not fixated like the ordinary swords', but it could be used as a spear and a sickle. The whole sword was covered with BLUE smoke, and Nelo also felt like something is coming from depths of his soul, breaking the shackles of enslaving spell. Only one tear. He remembered. His childhood. His teens. His lust of power. Everything.
From that moment, Nelo's armor disappeared. He was, as always, wearing his blue coat, and gloves. Sparda sword (actually it was an incarnation of Sparda sword in the corrupted world) was on his back, and Yamato was in his left hand. All that items symbolised the rebirth of Vergil, son of Sparda.
Dante felt the disturbance from the beginning of the day. Something happened, he knew for sure. Dante saw a shadow-like castle far away from his office. "So, you showed up. Let's play!"- he said, putting on his coat and grabbing his equpment.
End of part II

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Devil May Cry:The Sinister Angel

Chapter one(continued):

All of a sudden, a shadowy smoke appeared in the middle of the drawing room.
“What the hell?”

The smoke slowly tuned into a shadow portal, and Sinistra got ready for trouble.
“This seems interesting.” she said in an amused tone, eying the portal with curiosity.
The next moment, a dozen devils appeared out of the portal. One of them would have landed on Sinistra if she didn’t do a cartwheel on the right in the nick of the time. She stood up, watching the demons and identifying them as Hell prides and gluttonies.

“Now this is insulting. I need enemies, not pathetic losers like these.” she commented teasingly as she stretched out her hands, revealing that her ‘bracelets’ had another purpose than being used as ornaments. They had turned into two deadly sharp blades and were attached to her forearms with the part of the bracelets that was visible before. She held the blades in front of her, standing motionless as the demons closed in.
One of the prides raised its spear and tried to hit her. She blocked the attack almost lazily with one of her blades, and gave a mischievous smile.

“C’mon sand piles, it’s time for you to get back to the hellholes where you belong.”
Within one second she removed her blade for its position and made a high jump in the air. Before the unfortunate fool could realize what happened, she landed on it, winding her long legs around its shoulder as it fell on the floor. She chopped off its head with one fluent motion of her blade, then performed a spinning kick on the ground knocking all the surrounding demons off their feet. The smooth curves of her athletic body could be seen when she whirled in air, but too bad no one was here to watch that. She gazed as several more demons materialized out of thin air in the room. She grinned sadistically watching the Sin scythes and Hell Vanguards slowly advancing towards her.
“Now that’s how I like it.”
One of the hell vanguards raised its spear to hit her, giving out a chilling howl. Sinistra rolled her eyes, and parried the attack easily with her blade, then before the hell vanguard could react she sliced it into several pieces with blinding speed. Sensing some Hell Prides trying to sneak up behind her, she turned and reduced them into bits with a number of ultra quick slashes from her blades, and watched them dissolving into sand. She turned her attention to the remaining Hell Gluttonies who had encircled her. She waited for them to come closer, and as soon as they came within range, she started spinning around like a ballerina with her arms stretched so her blades could engrave through the ill-fated demons.

“You guys never disappoint, do you?” She remarked, blocking the flying scythe sent to her by one of the Sin Scythes. She smirked mischievously licking her lips, and performed a high jump to catch the fan on the roof. Grabbing the pole of the fan, she egged on the demons to come closer. When they got to right below the fan, she let go of the pole to land on them. While in air, Sinistra did a somersault and delivered a violent strike from above, joined with an empowered kick on the exposed mask of the leading Sin scythe. Without giving the remaining two Scythes any time to retort, she thrust her blades right through their masks as well. She hurriedly rolled away as their scythes fell on the floor, in order to avoid the damage from the deadly spinning weapons.
The lasting Hell Vanguards tried to attack her, but she foiled their pathetic attempts. She charged at them performing high-speed slashes, breaking their attack and slicing them all at the chest with wide swooping horizontal cuts.

She glanced at the sand piles on the floor of her room, previously recognized as bloodthirsty demons. But before she could celebrate her triumph, several more Abysses started to rise from the ground. She sniffed at their smell, then began to run her fingers through her hair idly, since they had become a little messy due to her acrobatics. The Abysses approached her and when one of them tried to strike, she immediately reacted, and she quickly lacerated the enemy followed by a powerful thrust in its abdomen. Then she a$$aulted the nearest enemy by dashing to it, thrusting one blade in its abdomen and slicing ferociously with the other. After slashing the enemy three times with incredible velocity, Sinistra stabbed her blades through it and threw it on the other abysses. She walked up to the fallen enemies and mercilessly cut them into pieces, showering the part of the room with blood.

She heard a faint hiss from behind and turned just in time to block the attack of the only remaining Abyss. Her beautiful face hardened with an expression of anger, she despised being attacked from behind. She launched the enemy upwards with an empowered attack of her twin blades, and before it fell on the ground, stabbed it through the heart (if demons have any) with the blade on her right hand. She got drenched with its blood. Some of the blood even entered her mouth.
“Yuck!” She spat out the blood and stabbed the other blade through it as well, then raised the corpse of poor fool over her head and threw it to the side of the room. It clashed with the wall, leaving stains of blood on the white wallpaper.

Sinistra was about to deactivate her blades when she noticed three Hell Wraths come out of the portal. “Oh no, not these freaks!” She cried, and the next moment the bombs they were carrying exploded, causing nearby furniture to catch fire. The portal closed, leaving a trail of smoke and a very pi$$ed off demon hunter.
Sinistra sadly gazed at her once well-furnished room, now completely covered with sand and blood, all furniture broken and destroyed. “How am I going to explain this to the hotel authorities?” she wondered. Sighing, she went to the bedroom. She took out her clothes from the dressers and neatly packed them in a suitcase. She changed into a dress that did not smell of blood, and went to the balcony of her bedroom, carrying the suitcase in her left hand.
She looked behind and said, “Thank god I didn’t use my real name when I checked in. Too bad I can’t stay to see the face of the room service guy when he comes. But hey, at least I had a good time.”
Smiling, she stood on the railings of the balcony and dived into the darkness below.

Dante666666

hey i was writing a story. it starts out exactly like dmc3 but in chap. 4 changes to somtin new. Dante walks up to the tower from dmc3 and vergil comes out dying. The prince of darknees has killed him. So the story is about him trying to get revenge.

(dont really sound like Dante but) would u like to hear it all when i get done writing it. Its going to be a manga by the way

Dark Elf

Dagger user
i'm writing a huge fic at the moment, and I'm not going to post it, coz you'll go mad to read this amount of text

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Rise of the lady Overkill chapter 5

"Damn" Vergil said
"What now?" Asked Dante
"I sense a pyrokinetic barrier ahead, we won't be able to continue until we dispel it"
"It's only a barrier" Dante replied
"No it's more than that, it's an entity who wallowed in hells flame for an eternity and has now returned to smite those who killed it, and guess what, we're related to one of its killers. It now controls a large fraction of the Earths plexus. It could bring armageddon yesterday if it wanted. It controls the flames of hell and has numerous telekinetic abilities. Even our swords would be rendered obsolete against it"
"What about my guns?"asked Dante
Vergil gave him a sideways glace that told Dante to shut up.

Suddenly an onslaught of enemies came in. The Firen-yas, elite predators. Their deviousness was matched only by their agility. They were able to block Yamato and Rebellien with their talons, they could catch Dante's bullets between their claws or their teeth, their teeth and claws were dipped in negative energy. In other words they could absord life after each time they landed a successful attack. The demonic duo found themselves in an almost hopeless fight. Dante flipped over one and stabbed it in the back with rebellion. It took rebellion out of it and wielded the blade to loosen dante's grip of the hilt. Vergil managed to cut one in half with a lucky strike but the talon equipped legs still came after Vergil. Dante manged to kneecap the one holding Rebellion just before his own sword was due to be passing through his gullet. he jumed up and crushed its skull in one hand. He then did a circular sweep with Ebony and Ivory knocking a few more down. The alpha-Firen-ya came in. It was enormous. Veril made the first attempt at it with a lightning quick sword slash. His attempt was deflected and he was caught across the chest by its talons. Dante made an attempt he jumped, shooting at it repeatedly then came in with rebellion. the bullets bounced off it like they do off a tank and it swiped down, gouging out one of Dante's eyes. At that moment Dante's true power exploded from him and obliterated it. using his devil form to regenerate his eye, Dante returned to his human form and Vergil, after seeing the pyrotechnics that Dante had just unleashed, stood there, almost gawping with envy.

"Time to go and dispel it" Said Vergil once he regained self control.
"Yeah let's go" Said Dante in reply.

Alastor12;11835 said:
i'm writing a huge fic at the moment, and I'm not going to post it, coz you'll go mad to read this amount of text

C'mon post it. Mental illnesses aren't triggered by reading too much.:lol:

Dark Elf

Dagger user
It's long and boring, no action just dialogues. I just liked the way Alastor said in the middle, and its my sig now

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
You see my sig. This is the full song that I wrote.

Piety and pride

Take up the scythe
free to condem
those who writh inside life's gem
when Hell's gates blow open, then

stuck in the mould
trying to swallow me whole
but I will break free
and its wrath will be incurred
one thousand fold

the remains we have charred
will add to our reputation