• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxotic

Re: DMC Weapons

same here, lol. I only found it useful for DMD arrow guys (enigmas I think). It helps neutralize the red arrows while damaging them. Royal Guard is good, but doesn't damage them at the same time.

ShadowNinja X7

Really? You're missing out on a lot. Ultimate crowd control comes from Nevan. If I had a choice of one of the weapons I would pick Beowulf. According to its description it raises the user Speed and Strength, making me super human like.

Pokey86

Tyles said:
Hmm, this is a tough one. Either Sparda or Nevan.

Agreed:D though i'd say Sparda then Nevan, i don;'t see why you'd pick Vergil's Katan, you can get them anyway (Albeit one not quite as strong)

Noxotic

I know its useful and good for crowd control, but I just don't like it for some reason. Then again, I haven't tried it that much with swordmaster..., lol. I'll try it next time I play.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr

I love Vergils Samurai, its super quick and can cut throught things like a knife through hot butter

Noxotic

but its his skill and strength help make its awesomeness. Also the sword is strong on its own but still.

Tyles

Nevan was awkward to use in the beginning, but I've come to use it more skillfully and now has become my favourite Devil Arm in DMC3.

sheepy

i'd say Nevan as well. the spinning thing it does in swordmaster (wonderful description) is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom