• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Re: DMC Weapons

Nelo Angelo II;7572 said:
Except that Beowulf has a narrow range whilst A+R provide excellent crowd control. Kalina Ann is fairly good but I seldom use it due to the fact that you can't jump-shoot with it and it only has a short range.

thats the good spot about Kalina Ann
coz u can destroy anithing that surrounds u

Nelo Angelo_89

Demonic Master

The Alastor. It's the most gangsta sword in DMC 1. Sparda is my 2nd only because it has no devil trigger til the end.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Nelo Angelo_89;8358 said:
The Alastor. It's the most gangsta sword in DMC 1. Sparda is my 2nd only because it has no devil trigger til the end.

that is y tha Sparda is use when u defeat Mundus.........if u could activate in the hole game...........it will lose the funny

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;8395 said:
that is y tha Sparda is use when u defeat Mundus.........if u could activate in the hole game...........it will lose the funny

I agree obliterating every enemy with fireballs and a super size sword would get dull very, very, very,very quickly. You play DMC for a challenge.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;8489 said:
ya.................thats y they didnt put powers for Sparda sword

Okay, we've established the point Carlos. There's no need to make a song and dance about it.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;8621 said:
who says that i am putting a song???
sorry then

The expression (to make a song and dance about...) means to emphasise the point more, when it has already been sufficiently emphasised.

LeatherJoy

Jester's Babe
Nevan. I suck at using her in the game but it's fun to use anyway...would be funner in real life :d (and yes I know funner isn't a word but I like using it)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
LeatherJoy;8814 said:
Nevan. I suck at using her in the game but it's fun to use anyway...would be funner in real life :d (and yes I know funner isn't a word but I like using it)

That's okay, funner can be a neologism

Dark Elf

Dagger user

DevilsNeverCry1;1530 said:
I said it once and ill say it again, THE REBELLION KICKS ASS!!!!! there is no weapon stronger!!!!!

...than Vergil's Beowulf.^_^

Yeah I like Beowulf more than any other weapon.:mad:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Alastor12;9197 said:
What do you want?

no....................he says that he want to use Alastor
man...............read the Thread and think twice be4 responding

Dark Elf

Dagger user