• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc: Catacombs Of Hell

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: devil may cry: sons of sparda

^ Yeah, that's what that part is suppose to make you think.
Keno comes back in the story at the end and you see what he is doing.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Re: dmc:sons of sparda

neochaos;58477 said:
What other thing Toni can do ?
Not everyone can use triger mode.
As far as we know only Dante and Vergil can use this mode.
I hope I didn't disapoint you.;) But that's my opinion.;)

The Templar sword Is a holy arm.
That from Sparda who made the sword for the Templar warriors.
Toni Is quick and agile. Has a vast knowledge of how to kill demons and carrys a huge arsenal of weaponry. He's gotta be a main character in this story because he finds Dante and tells him who he is.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

The next part will be coming soon, at the moment I'm busy, so when I get the time i can write the rest, also i'm doing another story on here called All hell broken, at the mo I'm working on that more when I get the time, so dont worry if i dont write more here for a couple of weeks guys.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Just to show enemies and stuff.

Krydon: Dragon king.
Reous: small fire demon.
Tioup: Reous' brother, Tioup is a larger flame demon, they guard the gates to the research facility.

Black Dragon: chained up inside a hangar inside the facility grounds, kept there to scare people away.

Domega: A demon body formed by smaller fire demons, Domega guards the inside of the front entrance.

Arkham: the demon that killed Toni's parents and Dante's mother Eva. His plan is to release any evil he can from the underground demon opening.

Vergil: Vergil later on turns on Dante and goes with Arkham to try and locate the Templar book, with it Arkham promises Vergil the power that lies on Teme-ni-gru, which is why they need the book to raise Teme-ni-gru from the depths of hell.

Odrilious: Shadow devil, he is the eighth in line for the throne in hell and he is very strong.

William: Toni's father now walks the dark undergrond passages as a zombie, he is part of a zombie experiment started years ago by Arkham and he must not reach the surface. William can be known as super-zombie as he has evolve over the years, making him stronger and faster.

Zombies: Other zombies are kept in the underground zombie experiment room, they must not reach the surface or be allowed to evolve.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 1, pg 3

"Don't you want to know who I am?" Toni asked.

"Not really just as long as you're not wasting my time, then I couldn't care less who you are. But what is it that you want to tell me?" said Dante.

"I figured you would be like this Dante. My name is Toni Silverstrike, I'm here to tell you about your parents".

"I already know, I'm an only child and my parents died in a car crash, there's nothing else you can tell me" said Dante, convinced he knew the truth.

"How could they have told you that crap? That's not what happened" Toni said in shock.

"That's what I was told" Dante said.

"I hate to tell you kid but your mother was murdered, by the same guy that killed my parents" Toni replied.

"Murdered, are you sure?" Dante said, an upset look crossed his face.

"Yes, it's the truth" Toni said.

"And what about my father?" Dante asked.

"Well I'm not sure your going to believe what I'm about to say, we better discuss this" Toni said.

"Go ahead" said Dante, he moved closer to Toni to hear him better.

"Could you turn off the jukebox?" Toni said, and Dante gave it a kick and the music stopped.

The two of them sat for ages and ages, as Toni explained in great detail, all about Dante's father Sparda, the Templars and all about Dante. After about two hours, everything was pretty clear and explained.

"Man, that's a lot to have to take in, and it's all true, no lie, no joke?" Dante said in an uncertain voice.

"I swear on my life, it's all true", said Toni.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

LordOfDarkness;58369 said:
Chapter 1, pg 4 * I made alterations to the story *.
LordOfDarkness;58369 said:
Then right in between conversation the door was smashed in by a bunch of zombies.

"Don't worry I'll deal with it" said Toni, and he got up, Toni pulled out his Holy Driver revolver and shot the zombie like creature in the head, the thing let out a wail and hit the floor dead.

"Any more of those things?" asked Dante.

Toni peered out the door, " Yeah there's loads" he said.

And more of the zombies approached the store, intent on feasting on human brains and such. One of the zombies tried to bite Toni's head, but Toni just pushed it away and shot it to pieces.

"You see," said Toni, in between fighting, " The problem with these, is that they're to damn slow", and he grabbed his sword and sliced the zombie in half.

"Go and grab that sword over there" said Toni, and he pointed to the rebellion sword. So Dante grabbed the sword and spun it around trying to hit the zombie swarm, he manage to hit a few but they managed to slash Dante, which to Dante's surprise had little effect on him. At the same time Toni pulled out his automatic machine pistol and shot the hell out of the zombies that were attacking Dante.

Dante looked down at all the dead zombie bodies that were lying around his shop.

"Hey, we should clean this up before any customers walk in and see" Dante said, smirking. Toni however was concentrating on all of the enemies that were still outside.

"I have a quicker way of dealing with this" said Toni, at which point he was in knight trigger mode, making his armour practically impenetrable to most weapons. In knight trigger Toni was faster and stronger, his sword grew longer and was heavier, and he ran past all the enemies through the doorway, knocking them back as if they were nothing.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 1, pg 5

Dante ran outside with his sword at the ready, cutting through the reapers as he ran. Never had the sword felt that much swiftness, it hadn't felt blood trickle down it for a long time. The sword swung into the skin of it's victims, slicing them apart as it did, but then Dante and Toni noticed a bigger threat than the reapers.

Standing before them was a huge dragon, but it was no ordinary dragon, it was the dragon king Krydon, who had awoken after years of sleep.

"Man he seems angry about something" Dante said, as the beast let out a heart trembling roar.

"This is not good Dante, something bad has happened. We have to take that thing down fast" Toni said.

Toni jumped on top of a group of reapers and made a giant leap towards the dragon king, but the dragon was to quick and had already blasted a fire bolt at Toni. Dante thought Toni was a goner for sure, but soon realised not to be so quick at judging things. Toni's body was amerced in some water shield, and as soon as the fire had hit his body it went out. Toni stabbed the Templar sword into the dragon's stomach, the dragon seemed fine with this attack, and swung its huge claws at Toni.

Toni let go off the sword handle and landed on the ground. Dante had caught up after just killing some reapers.

"How we gonna take this flame-head down?" Dante said, whilst the dragon was pulling the Templar sword out of its stomach and throwing it to the floor.

"We work as a team. I'll attack the front and you go for the back of the head" said Toni. Toni picked his sword back up and slashed at the dragon's legs, the dragon starting kicking and Toni dodged the large feet. Dante went around the back of the dragon and scaled up its body, he dug Rebellion deep into its back and watched as the dragon king hit the ground head on.

"He wasn't quick enough to fight back" said Toni.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 1, pg 6

But the dragon king wasn't dead, and he emerged from the ground.

"I thought I told you to strike him in the head?" said Toni.

"Hey you don't order me around" Dante said.

"The neck is his weak spot. Looks like I'll have to do it" Toni said, and he ran at Krydon with the Templar sword. Krydon was trying to clamber back to his feet but Toni lunged and wrapped his arms around Krydon's neck, he held the neck tightly as Krydon tried to shake Toni off.

Toni readied his strike, and then struck at the right time, Krydon was killed and Toni pulled the sword out from its neck and shook off the blood.

Krydon's blood poured out everywhere on the pavement.

"I wouldn't want to be the one to have to clean that up" Dante said, smirking.

"I know a place not far from here, use to work there" Toni said.

"What's it like?" asked Dante.

"It's a garage, I use to fix cars there, but I mostly worked on weapons" Toni replied.

Toni and Dante headed off, leaving the shop behind with no one to look after it. They walked for three blocks or so before they reached Toni's garage. When they got there they were troubled by more reapers.

"God, don't these things ever give up?" said Dante, and he turned around with his sword.

"Hey, Dante, we need to kill these *******s, I'm not having them wreck my garage like they ruined your shop" Toni said.

"Hey I'll get it repaired, in time" Dante replied.

It didn't take long for them to kill the reapers, Dante had finished, and he was pulling his sword out of one reaper's head. The two put their weapons away at the same time.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 1, pg 7

Dante looked up at the name of Toni's garage, "Silver Knight Autos".

"You can tell why I named it that" said Toni.

"Yeah, because you do that weird knight thing" Dante replied.

"It's not weird, can't remember how many times it's saved my life" Toni said, "Still, I want to tell you why I have brought you to my garage, here is where I keep all the weapons we will need on this, how shall I say, vacation".

"Vacation, you don't mean it like that though do you?" said Dante.

"No I don't. Still it will be a fun time away from work" Toni said.

"Yeah, because I really need time off. What I do need is paying customers" Dante said.

"Well you have to consider demon slaying as your official new job" said Toni.

"But it's not a job is it? It doesn't pay" Dante said.

"It pays quite well actually, I get paid from a man named Michael, he set up the new Templar worshippers group after the tragic death of my family, I am the one they sent to find you, and as you can see it didn't take me long" Toni answered.

Toni opened up the boot of a car, which contained loads of weapons, most of which they would not need.

"My father made these special handguns which I will show you later, they are quite something" said Toni.

"Is there anything else your not telling me?" Dante asked.

"Like what?" Toni said.

"Well I can't seriously believe that it took you this long to find me" Dante implied.

"Well we have been searching for another, but we don't know their whereabouts yet, we will go there when we find out" Toni replied.

"How did you find me?" Dante asked.

"For years Michael and I have been looking at files and documents that have been kept on you, when you were taken away by a new family your location was kept a secret, you were split from your brother Dante, because someone tried to kill you when you were little" Toni explained, and he waited for Dante's response, however long it did take.

Dante seemed a bit taken back that Toni hadn't told him this at the shop.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 1, pg 8

"You could have told me this earlier!" said Dante.

"I was going to, but we were interrupted" Toni emphasised.

"Oh, okay, I just thought it was weird you didn't mention it that's all" Dante replied.

"That's all right, but lets get on with business, I think we should start with your weapons training" Toni said.

"What weapons will that be?" Dante asked.

"Your guns, I'll go and get them" Toni said, and he got up and walked upstairs, when he came back down he was holding a slightly withered piece of paper in his hand.

"This is a note, from your mother" Toni said.

"How comes it's with you? And how comes they were with the guns?" Dante asked.

"Read the note, that'll explain why", said Toni.

Dante took the note from Toni's hand and started to read, the moment was very emotional for Dante. After he had finished reading it he looked up at Toni.

"So some of my fathers power is inside the guns?" Dante said.

"I guess. My father was asked to make them by your mother, I can remember that" Toni said.

"Do you know what my mother looked like?" Dante said.

"Sure I do. If you want to know, I left a photo of her on your desk, you can look at it when we get back later" Toni said.

"Man, was she pretty?" Dante asked.

"Oh yeah, she was a very attractive woman, it's why you have your looks" Toni said.

"So why did she have to die?" Dante asked curiously.

"Well, years ago your mother was with my family, staying there to keep you safe. But then a demon whose name I will never forget, came, and my family tried to protect her but sadly failed. I guess Eva got caught in all the fighting" Toni said.

"So why did the demon attack?" said Dante.

"He was after you and your brother" said Toni.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

More soon I promise, and we don't break promises do we?

Now I will sum up what will happen soon, Dante leaves his shop after getting all his weapons, the two, Dante and Toni have to face the dragon king. They then get Vergil and the three travel to the demon outbreak, whilst there Dante gets to know his abilities, by the end Dante will practically be able to master all his current abilities. Toni however leaves Dante to do battle with stronger demons, Toni goes off to take out a group of zombies that managed to escape, and at the same time to take on smaller demons and such. Dante gets calls from the Templar in the future, but not when Mundus returns for reasons unknown.

I'll do more soon.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 1, pg 9

Dante went a little quiet. But after his training, which was based on hitting designated wooden targets, he went back to his shop to search for weapons.

"Oh, I think there should be a sword in here which I forgot to take. The name's Force Edge" Dante said, as the two of them approached the shop. Toni was smoking away. Dante thought smoking was a nasty and disgusting habit.

"Sorry about the place being a mess" Dante said as he twisted the small gold key into the door.

The door opened and the two entered, "You can tidy up later" Toni said.

Dante and Toni started looking for the sword, amongst Dante's empty pizza boxes, clothes that had been lying around, and a couple of men's posters and magazines spread about the place.

Dante passed by the jukebox and started to look for the sword, Toni continued looking but Dante was drenched in thought.

"What's up Dante?" Toni asked.

"Oh nothing. It's just my brother, when can we go see him?" Dante asked.

"I don't know yet, but real soon I'm sure. Michael's probably checking the co-ordinates as we speak, his name is Vergil by the way" Toni replied.

"Vergil, and what does he look like?" said Dante.

"He looks like you. He's your twin. I know this because I remember my mum saying to me that your mother had had beautiful twin boys" Toni explained.

"So, he's just like me?" Dante said.

"Well I'm sure he probably has a different personality. Then again, I'm not too sure on that" said Toni.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 1, pg 10

"This Michael guy. He sounds pretty cool" Dante said, he threw a pizza box into the bin as he said this.

"Oh he is. Perhaps you'll get to meet him some time, but not soon because were busy" Toni replied.

"It sounds like he's around a bit?" Dante said.

"Yeah, although he is in a wheelchair, he had his legs cut off" said Toni, Dante went quiet and said nothing.

Toni's facial expression went blank. Dante thought he had upset Toni because he had brought up bad memories for him.

But Toni had still been searching even during conversation, and Dante noticed that he had found something.

"I found the sword, Force Edge, this is the one" Toni said, as he pulled it from out of a glass case. Toni handed the sword to Dante who put it away.

"Well I think we have everything, my sword and, oh wait..." said Dante, stopping through his sentence.

"I left the note and my guns back at your garage" Dante said.

"We'll just have to go back and get them then wont we?" Toni replied.

Then Toni's phone went. Michael was telling Toni where to go next.

"Toni, I know where Vergil is, not far from here. You at your house?" Michael asked.

"No. I'm back at Dante's shop, were heading back to mine to get some stuff then I'll head over there" Toni said.

Toni finished the discussion and put his phone away, he looked at Dante.

"We should hurry up and get going" he said.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

^ yo thanks.

Here's a bit more about Toni, oh and think of Michael as a great almighty person, but he can't fight any more because of the accident.

Toni's father was William Silverstrike, his Mother Olivia Silverstrike.

After Olivia gave birth to her half demon half human son, after the fact that she was raped by a demon, but she managed to get away after.

Her child, the Hemon, or Duman ( half and halves ) was given away to a man, but the man was a demon follower, so he raised the child in the ways of evil, and called him Keno, except you may know that Keno turns good later on.

Toni however just knows about Eva from what he remembers, beings as his family knew hers.

Do more in a bit guys.

Chaos master you legend, 5 rep bars now -I'm even happier-

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 2: Brothers, pg 11

After Toni had handed Ebony and Ivory back to Dante, the two had pulled up outside a massive mansion.

"My brother doesn't live here does he?" Dante asked.

"Yeah, this is the place. He apparently was a great fashion stylist" Toni replied, Dante started to laugh.

"He must be loaded?" Dante said, and thought.

"A minute ago you wanted nothing more than to see your brother. And now you want his riches" Toni said.

"Ah come on, I was kidding. Still, I wouldn't mind a bit of cash, probably get that new jukebox I want, the one at the moments kind of faulty" Dante said.

"It's okay. I said that Michael will send you the money, as soon as we have sorted out this mess" Toni said.

Toni got out of the car and closed the door behind him, he didn't bother to lock it.

Toni buzzed the intercom.

"Hello" a voice said.

"Uh, hello, my name is Mr Silverstrike, I phoned a minute ago" Toni said.

"Oh right. Well I'm sorry but Vergil is busy at the moment with some clients" the voice replied.

"What? I only called a moment ago" Toni sound, outraged.

"It was an unexpected client arrival, we'll have to fit you in for another time".

"Forget it" Toni said, and the intercom went dead.

Toni opened the back door of the car, "Dante, out. I didn't want to have to say this but, we're getting in the harder way".

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 2, pg 12

Dante nodded, and they both leapt onto the gate, they jumped from there to the top of the mansion.

"Lets go through that open window" Toni said.

And they dropped down into the open window; they made their way towards the door and opened it. When it had opened a guard was just coming around the corner.

The guard had spotted Toni and Dante, "Hey, you're not suppose to be in here!" the guard shouted.

The guard pushed the alarm. (meanwhile downstairs in the living room, the noise of the sounding alarm was ruining Vergil's meeting with his clients).

"Look, whoever has broken in, find them and bring them to me, alive" Vergil said to the closest guard on duty.

Vergil looked at his clients, "I don't know, probably some kids mucking around".

Dante and Toni continued walking down the hallways to the staircase, as Dante stepped over the tranquillised guard, who was lying on the floor. When the two reached the top of the staircase, they were both greeted with fifteen men armed with assault rifles.

"We're only going to say this once, so listen up. If you're armed then lay down your weapons. If you do not, then we will be forced to shoot" said a guard.

They both ignored the warning and continued to make their way down the stairs.

"HEY, GUY IN THE RED COAT, PUT DOWN THOSE HANDGUNS, NOW".

But they both still ignored the men. Then a man in a white suit came into the room.

"What's going on?" said the man, "Who are these people?".

"I'm Mr Silverstrike" said Toni.

"You're Mr Silverstrike? I did tell you that Vergil was busy did I not?" said the man.

"You did. But I did say this was very important" Toni replied.

"What's so important that you had to break in here and disturb his very important meeting?" the man asked.

(Then Vergil came bursting through the double doors).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

Chapter 2, pg 13

Vergil entered the huge hallway and was taken back when he saw Dante.

"Okay, what is going on? who are you?" Vergil asked.

"I'm your brother, Dante (in whisper, can I have a jukebox now?)" Dante replied.

"But how comes we haven't spoken before, huh?" Vergil questioned.

"I can explain that. You were separated from each other after your real mother died. It's been so long you forgot about each other" said Toni.

"Look, you better come through here" Vergil said, the two went into the living room. Vergil followed, closing the doors behind him.

"Um, before we get all emotional, may I say something Vergil?" Toni said.

"Go ahead" Vergil said, he listened carefully.

"Well. I'm not just here to reunite you with your twin brother. I need your help in fighting a battle" Toni said. Vergil's facial expression went into a look of confusion.

"Well, what sort of something is it you want me to do?" Vergil asked.

"This is going to sound pretty weird to a man such as yourself. But this fight is a tough one, you could lose your life" Toni said.

"I'm not so sure you can see this, but I'm no warrior. Besides the fact that I know how to fight very well because of years of training, I don't fight wars. I'm not a mercenary" Vergil said.

"Oh I am, for the money, for the win" Dante said, but he realised he sounded foolish, for his brother had money and wealth.

"Let me tell you something Vergil. I knew you would react like this, you're the same as Dante, he didn't want to help until he had heard the truth" Toni said to Vergil.

"Dante, I think it would be wise if you spoke with your brother, alone for a bit" Toni said, as he got up and left the room.

The brothers stared into each others eye's. For both it was like looking in a mirror. Heck, if you put a mirror between them they'd still think it was the other they were looking at.

However, Vergil didn't wear a trench coat. Dante was even curious as to if Vergil even owned a trench coat. Still, Dante didn't know how to explain such a thing as a demon outbreak to his brother. He had barely spoke much to Vergil, so telling him that he had to go and save the world was a very complicated thing.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

I liked to list Devil arms in this, and swords.

Domega: similar to Ifrit only weaker.

Moves: For Domega.

Grabber: Gauntlets fire creates a hand and grabs enemies close for Dante to lay into with kicks and punches.

Flinger: a powerful move that drains the gauntlets power gauge near to zero, it releases Domega in flame form and he flings the enemies to the sky, allowing Dante to take shots with Ebony and Ivory.

Flame of death: the gauntlet fires a strong blast enough to burn close range enemies to death.

Fire storm: A reign of fire descends form the sky and burns all.

Fire tornado: with Dante in cool stance he unleashes a fiery tornado that locks onto all enemies and eiither burns them, or lets Dante go to where they are and finish them off.

more on those later.

Gun attacks.

Tactical advantage: a move pulled when Dante teleports to where his enemies are using the teleport ability, he then attacks several times with a gun weapon of his choosing, usual finish off the enemies.

Gun block move: the attacking and defensive move at the same time, with one gun Dante shoots down his enemies, with the other arm free he using a lightly wielded blade such as the katana to try to block most oncoming bullets.

more on those later.

Unique moves.

Ariel revivour: a system which allows Dante to get more air time, however many enemies he kills when in the air allows him extra time.

Drain: Dante's devil trigger gauges work on a drain and regain system, where by if an enemy possesses such skill of fire for Domega gauntlet, Dante can drain it from the enemies to his devil trigger for a short period of time, however this move has to be mastered first as it can have an opposite effect on Dante at times.

more moves soon...

Top Bottom