• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Steam Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Admin
cabecera-dmc-articulo.jpg

Our very own Nicodemus Zamoran & Director Bison have very kindly offered their extra copies of DmC they got with the Humble Capcom Bundle to us to give away to TWO lucky members here.

For a chance to win all you have to do is post in this thread and tell us 'I AM INTERESTED'. The winners will be picked at random using a random name generator...

RULES

MUST POST IN THIS THREAD SAYING 'I AM INTERESTED'
CONTEST WILL RUN UNTIL 15/11/15
1 ENTRY PER PERSON
MINIMUM POST COUNT OF 50 REQUIRED
WINNER MUST HAVE STEAM TO ACCEPT IT

ENTRANTS (WILL UPDATE LIST AS MORE POST)

WUODAN
CHEEZMCNASTY
LORDDEMOLATRON
VERGILIUS
EA9SOL

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I AM INTERESTED
Its a shame that i still dont have it :D

Unfortunately you won't be able to be included into the entry (unless post activity is increased before the contest closing date) -

1 ENTRY PER PERSON

Dark Drakan

Admin
Unfortunately you won't be able to be included into the entry (unless post activity is increased before the contest closing date) -

1 ENTRY PER PERSON

Contest will be running until 15th November so for anyone reading this thinking "I don't have 50 posts." There is plenty of time to get up to 50 before the contest ends.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium

1 ENTRY PER PERSON

Contest will be running until 15th November so for anyone reading this thinking "I don't have 50 posts." There is plenty of time to get up to 50 before the contest ends.

Actually i wanted to write this earlier but wanted to warn about some people who well I had once situations on other contest on some forums, where we who had many posts entered but sometimes also entered people with one post and for funnier phase they winned when others not so there are can be like that people everywhere who only register for contest join it and in end abbadon activity unless they win. Thats really sometimes unfair practice.

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Actually i wanted to write this earlier but wanted to warn about some people who well I had once situations on other contest on some forums, where we who had many posts entered but sometimes also entered people with one post and for funnier phase they winned when others not so there are can be like that people everywhere who only register for contest join it and in end abbadon activity unless they win. Thats really sometimes unfair practice.

That's the purpose of the post limit rule. Anyone can join as long as they have enough posts, meaning they have to contribute to the forums in some way to be eligible.

Dark Drakan

Admin
12 days until this is over and STILL only 5 entrants, all you have to do is post 'I am Interested' and have Steam & 50+ posts to enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom