• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC5: SE Special Edition is finally here!!! AND I'M FINALLY FEELIN' MOTIVATED!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
However, Vergil's "Sin Devil Trigger" has health regeneration, different from Dante's.

Yeah. As I said, while lore wise it's still a Sin DT, in gameplay it functions as a replacement for the regular DT. Basically like the current PC mod.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
So i read the review about dmc 5 special edition and they say
Spoiler spoiler spoilerrrr

Don't read

They say that unlike dmc 3, vergil final boss is not a red vergil but instead something new, they didn't say who the boss is, to avoid spoiler

Vergil95

Can you link to the review?

I can link you the full vergil walkthrought, whit the AMAZING final boss

Just that boss i worth buying the game for me And i forgive capcom for not have put a whole vergil campaign

I wonder how hard that boss is on hell and hell, on sons of sparda he literally have moves that can kill you in few hit lol he took more than one hour for this dude to beat it lol

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So in that interview they said that the reason why Vergil has the Mirage Edge is because, of course, it's not in his possession in canon. Fine. Setting aside the fact that that is pretty inconsistent with 4SE, where he was supposed to be pre-DMC3... If that is their reasoning with Vergil's arsenal this time around, and they're trying to have it reflect his canon situation, does that mean he still has Beowulf? He's not using a spectral version of it. And in 3, Dante picks it up in gameplay but not in cutscenes, ever. So one would think he's still the owner of it. But if he still has it, why didn't he use it against Dante?

Vergil95

So in that interview they said that the reason why Vergil has the Mirage Edge is because, of course, it's not in his possession in canon. Fine. Setting aside the fact that that is pretty inconsistent with 4SE, where he was supposed to be pre-DMC3... If that is their reasoning with Vergil's arsenal this time around, and they're trying to have it reflect his canon situation, does that mean he still has Beowulf? He's not using a spectral version of it. And in 3, Dante picks it up in gameplay but not in cutscenes, ever. So one would think he's still the owner of it. But if he still has it, why didn't he use it against Dante?
He dosent have neither beowulf nor force edge in canon, but since the last two mission of vergil campaign are canon, having force edge would have created inconsistency whit the final boss in vergil camping

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
So i read the review about dmc 5 special edition and they say
Spoiler spoiler spoilerrrr

Don't read

They say that unlike dmc 3, vergil final boss is not a red vergil but instead something new, they didn't say who the boss is, to avoid spoiler
I think we all know who it'll be

Top Bottom