• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ebony & Ivory replica guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stillborn

Devil's heart
01.jpg

Ebony & Ivory replica guns.

offbee3003-img600x452-1154005118ebo2.jpg

offbee3003-img600x450-1154005152p1010047.jpg

Same guns with other quality.

dan6.jpg

Same guns, other quality.

Yup, there are real version of these guns. I'd like to know more about them, but I don't seem to find enything useful information. Do you got something information about these guns? Were can I buy them or are they making airsoft version? My answer is I don't know enything about these replica guns. I hope you gyes know, so I came here to ask.

Nice ones by the way...

Edit 1: New pics added.

jigsaw_541

Gunslinger
well-you can already tell they arent exact replicas-there are a bunch of differences-but I wouldnt mind carrying those puppies around.

Sparda_man95

:\
Stillborn;6501 said:
01.jpg

Yup, there are real version of these guns. I'd like to know more about them, but I don't seem to find enything useful information. Do you got something information about these guns? Were can I buy them or are they making airsoft version? My answer is I don't know enything about these replica guns. I hope you gyes know, so I came here to ask.

Nice ones by the way...[What callabur are they?:\ ]

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Difficult to tell... Even me don't know enything about these guns, except what they tell in the game. Are they even functioning or are they are just decoration items? Don't know and hopefully somebody could tell me that.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
thats too awsome........................but there´s a pic in the black gun of Mona Lisa...................lol
i guess...................i will Steal E&I

machindix

Stillborn

Devil's heart
d4rkn1ght;6539 said:
thats too awsome........................but there´s a pic in the black gun of Mona Lisa...................lol
i guess...................i will Steal E&I

Dude. First of all: It's not Mona Lisa. Can't you see? Ebony & Ivory are female names. Black guns name is Ebony, so in the picture is woman named Ebony. I quess. But enyway, the black gun is Ebony and Ivory is the light one. I'm supprised you didn't know that but it okay, mate. Now you know more.

And machindix, thanks for the links.

VergilSparda

x/.:Demon Prince:.\x
..God, those are nice replicas. I saw some on the AMERICAN ebay, about 6 months ago. The price was 600 dollars...x_x;

Sparda_man95

Stillborn;6516 said:
Difficult to tell... Even me don't know enything about these guns, except what they tell in the game. Are they even functioning or are they are just decoration items? Don't know and hopefully somebody could tell me that.[I know :lol: ]

Stillborn

Devil's heart
VergilSparda;6572 said:
I might love those guns. But there is no force on this Planet, that will make me pay 600 for them.

Yup. Same with me. I would pay 200€ (allmost same as $200) but $600 is way too much.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Stillborn;6543 said:
Dude. First of all: It's not Mona Lisa. Can't you see? Ebony & Ivory are female names. Black guns name is Ebony, so in the picture is woman named Ebony. I quess. But enyway, the black gun is Ebony and Ivory is the light one. I'm supprised you didn't know that but it okay, mate. Now you know more.

And machindix, thanks for the links.

ya.......................thanks mate...................but for it lokks like Mona Lisa.........................but its ok...............and thanks again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom