• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ebony & Ivory replica guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Righty-ho, firstly the first set of guns (or ones similiar) can be just decoration or can be airsoft weapons. I found them for £90 for the pair (but i cannot speak japanese so i dunno how much they'd want for posting). But if you want them to fire you need to buy two £90 airsoft pistols (taking it to £270 o_O) and be willing to then take them apart as E&I are hollow and the pistols internals fit into them, making E&I into firing replicas.

Also Dantes calibur is .45, not .50. But judging by the huge ejection port on them I would guess their magnum bullets making them very nasty:D.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
oh Damn......................ur right
but borrow intil my Death wouldnt harm anyone..................to cut some skins for the meat

Dante-Lamont

Dante Lamont
Sparda_man95;6504 said:
:\
Stillborn;6501 said:
01.jpg

Yup, there are real version of these guns. I'd like to know more about them, but I don't seem to find enything useful information. Do you got something information about these guns? Were can I buy them or are they making airsoft version? My answer is I don't know enything about these replica guns. I hope you gyes know, so I came here to ask.

Nice ones by the way...[What callabur are they?:\ ]

Ebony and Ivory are both modified 1911 Colt .45 pistols. The rectangular shape on the bottom of the slide in front of the trigger houses a spring mechanism that absorbs a great ammount of the recoil when the guns are fired allowing for more accuracy and control of the pistols.

Other than that the only real differences between Ebony and Ivory are their color and that Ivory has the hammer from a Beretta 9mm instead of the original Colt hammer.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante-Lamont;6747 said:
Sparda_man95;6504 said:
:\

Ebony and Ivory are both modified 1911 Colt .45 pistols. The rectangular shape on the bottom of the slide in front of the trigger houses a spring mechanism that absorbs a great ammount of the recoil when the guns are fired allowing for more accuracy and control of the pistols.

Other than that the only real differences between Ebony and Ivory are their color and that Ivory has the hammer from a Beretta 9mm instead of the original Colt hammer.

very well.................very well my lad.....................but remember that kid, write it down ur hand if u dont trust ur Head..................ha ha ha

Dante-Lamont

Dante Lamont
d4rkn1ght;6789 said:
Dante-Lamont;6747 said:
very well.................very well my lad.....................but remember that kid, write it down ur hand if u dont trust ur Head..................ha ha ha

lol,
Thanks Jester...

I've acctually done alot of research on Ebony and Ivory, I love finding out how things work.

RiotX

Devil Never Cry
I have actually created my own real .45 round firing look-a-like versions of E&I. I used 1911colt .45 handguns and just tricked them out. They are exact copys of E&I, I customized them to my own personal likings, but they still have the same shape & colours, just different engravings, etc.

It wasn't cheap I'll tell ya!

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
RiotX;6823 said:
I have actually created my own real .45 round firing look-a-like versions of E&I. I used 1911colt .45 handguns and just tricked them out. They are exact copys of E&I, I customized them to my own personal likings, but they still have the same shape & colours, just different engravings, etc.

It wasn't cheap I'll tell ya!

btw......................if u want to post a Threat about Guns or any type of guns..................just do in the "General Discussion"
if u want :D

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
firstly are your E&I real or replicas. If their real are they blank firers or live and how much it cost ya:D.

BTW if you want to make yours as real as possible i know E&I are customised differently and when I get home I'll post the differences (I'm at college right now and can't remember for the life of me which one's which). But I do know the one in his left hand is designed for long range targetting (so i'm guessing a new barrel for increased accurcary) and it's comfortable (so I'm guessing a nicer grip), makes me think that one is for aiming with and choosing targets. The gun in this right hand is designed for rapid firing (explains itself). When I get home I'll tell you which one is which.

RiotX

Devil Never Cry
Captain Liberty;6874 said:
firstly are your E&I real or replicas. If their real are they blank firers or live and how much it cost ya:D.

They fire live .45 rounds, and yes the black one is made for long range shooting, the silver made for rapid firing. But mine are both made for rapid firing.

Yeah yeah I'll get round to taking those pics soon. They are at the shop gettin checked over to see if everything is sweet.

_Sparda_

The Legendary Knight
I'd like to purchase these replica gversoins somehow. But I have a bad feeling that they're very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom