• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

    We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

    Register Log in

..."Fans Protests" Facebook page...REALLY?

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Dec 25, 2012
713
536
970
33
Sweden
This is also another thing that bugs me the whole "lets turn the argument around deal" seriously man whats the point of you turning it around on people? Not gonna solve anything just more pointless arguments
Explain then the several "Stupid haters" posts and threads in this forum, I have yet to see a "stupid supporters" thread of any kind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Domenic93

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Jan 11, 2013
1,756
2,065
2,615
Ogden, UT
Kinda funny how some of those comments include comments that were on my videos. lol
I for one, am proud of myself for not showing up once in that video...maybe because I don't go off on people.
EDIT: Okay maybe I called the Facebook guys Idiots...well the only reason I did was because they think what they say is true, or facts rather. While blacknerd is opinion. everything is opinionated. It's their opinion, our opinion, and fact that it's a video game...nothing more, nothing less.
 

Blacknerd

Well-known Member
Jan 20, 2012
242
160
290
32
Explain then the several "Stupid haters" posts and threads in this forum, I have yet to see a "stupid supporters" thread of any kind.

Becuase the most vocal people are the ones who are against DmC? Idk I dont make those kinds of post
I know there are supporters who get very annoying yes but thats not anywhere near the amount of people who outright hate this game and continue to talk about it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Downfall

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Dec 25, 2012
713
536
970
33
Sweden
Becuase the most vocal people are the ones who are against DmC? Idk I dont make those kinds of post
I know there are supporters who get very annoying yes but thats not anywhere near the amount of people who outright hate this game and continue to talk about it.
Actually, if you did pay any attention, it would be around 50/50. Both sides are just as vocal but in this forum, you put the spotlight on "haters" to make yourself look better.

Hypocrisy.
 

Blacknerd

Well-known Member
Jan 20, 2012
242
160
290
32
Actually, if you did pay any attention, it would be around 50/50. Both sides are just as vocal but in this forum, you put the spotlight on "haters" to make yourself look better.

Hypocrisy.

Why are you starting an argument about this? Like really man why? I see both sides arguing but I mostly see its so stupid. Im not trying to make myself look better trust me I could give two ****s about all the people who hate or like this game because they dont revolve around my life or pay my bills.

I simply stated to you because you seem to always want to bring it the pros who like the game. That the most vocal people are the ones who are against the game. This is from years of observation from the pov of someone wondering why people hate the game. From Youtube to gametrailers to capcom cu to finally here. In a total percentage I've noticed about 60% of all the comments about DmC are people bashing it or arguing about NT/Capcom and "facts". The other 40% is from a mixture of DmC supporters to people online sick of the stupid arguments. These are from my non biased observations for both sides

Again why in the **** would I try to make myself look better to anyone? When all I'm doing is researching and reading. I honestly see no reason for people to be fighting over a ****ing game its so stupid. Some of your post I see you make are just like the one kid in class pointing fingers. Well Pros do this and pros also do this. That's nice if you want to be vocal about pros and how bad they are and how hypocritical they are then do it. No one is stopping you.

I dont care about people who dont like the game. I like DmC and no ones opinion made that so I didn't conform to point fingers and the "haters" I just noticed people who dont like this game wont let up and are very vocal. I mean seriously man if you want me to be that guy I cant post youtube arguments for both sides to make you happy. I can even post pictures of arguments Ive gotten into over just saying wow this is cool or I like this about this game.
 

MultiBro

Darkest Dungeon
Dec 25, 2012
713
536
970
33
Sweden
Why are you starting an argument about this? Like really man why? I see both sides arguing but I mostly see its so stupid. Im not trying to make myself look better trust me I could give two ****s about all the people who hate or like this game because they dont revolve around my life or pay my bills.

I simply stated to you because you seem to always want to bring it the pros who like the game. That the most vocal people are the ones who are against the game. This is from years of observation from the pov of someone wondering why people hate the game. From Youtube to gametrailers to capcom cu to finally here. In a total percentage I've noticed about 60% of all the comments about DmC are people bashing it or arguing about NT/Capcom and "facts". The other 40% is from a mixture of DmC supporters to people online sick of the stupid arguments. These are from my non biased observations for both sides

Again why in the **** would I try to make myself look better to anyone? When all I'm doing is researching and reading. I honestly see no reason for people to be fighting over a ******* game its so stupid. Some of your post I see you make are just like the one kid in class pointing fingers. Well Pros do this and pros also do this. That's nice if you want to be vocal about pros and how bad they are and how hypocritical they are then do it. No one is stopping you.

I dont care about people who dont like the game. I like DmC and no ones opinion made that so I didn't conform to point fingers and the "haters" I just noticed people who dont like this game wont let up and are very vocal. I mean seriously man if you want me to be that guy I cant post youtube arguments for both sides to make you happy. I can even post pictures of arguments Ive gotten into over just saying wow this is cool or I like this about this game.
Jebus, I meant "you" as in the whole forum, not you personally.

Don't take it personally.
 

Azurel

Well-known Member
Jan 6, 2011
874
354
755
You complain about "haters" when some of you are just as bad.

You must be registered for see medias

PHUC YEAH! MY COMMENTS WERE IN THAT VID 4 TIMES. COUNT 'EM MUTHAFUCKA! FOUR.

I also love how they read my praise of the transition from cutscene to gameplay in an orgasmic voice. Because that's just how much I love DmC.

THEY EVEN DID THE SHAO KHAN *OUTSTANDING* SOUND EFFECT. ALRIGHT!
 

Devil Player

Well-known Member
Jul 27, 2012
698
516
2,220
38
Brazil
I'm really being honest, as a fan of DmC, I don't think that's a big deal.

Let them keep making hilarious topics and discussions. The game is gonna be released in the next 2 days. Nothing will change. Those who are interested to play, will play it. Those who aren't interested, will keep complaining and won't play it. So, there is nothing to do. If they ( users who like or dislike the game) start trolling, let them to the mods, they know what to do. End of problem.

Let's not give any attention to that, because it's what they want. They want to be noticed, they want to keep talking about the game, even if it's on a negative vibe and side. It's all free will. They have every right to hate the game as much as they want. Even if it's ridiculous, they're the ones who will be remembered as trashing the game, and not people who want to give the game a chance.

I just wish these people really find a game they want to play and like, while we already know what game we'll enjoy, DmC. Hopefully, everyone gets something to enjoy. XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Azurel

ZeroLove

Well-known Member
Dec 23, 2011
3,084
1,656
3,815
PHUC YEAH! MY COMMENTS WERE IN THAT VID 4 TIMES. COUNT 'EM MUTHAFUCKA! FOUR.

I also love how they read my praise of the transition from cutscene to gameplay in an orgasmic voice. Because that's just how much I love DmC.

THEY EVEN DID THE SHAO KHAN *OUTSTANDING* SOUND EFFECT. ALRIGHT!

It's not really something to be proud of. XD
The video is made to make supporting fans look like ridiculous morons.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Azurel