• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite DMC Character?

Who is your favourite DMC Character?

• Dante

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Vergil

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Arkham/Jester

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

devil_may_care

**spoilers**
Hi, Alana.

I'd say Dante. Virgil is the average videogame anti-hero - serious, bad-ass attitude. Dante has unique personality and charisma, sense of humor, smartness; and to sum it up in word: style, to use a term that is more attached to the whole concept of the game. Dante is a wonder of character design.

Axl Rose

It's kinda unfair since Dante and Vergil are up there. Haha, maybe we should make a favorite female character thread.

Rumor

It's really a toss up between Dante and Lady, but since he already has a mountian of votes I voted for her.

Noxotic

DANTE IS FINALLY IN THE LEAD!!!!!
lol
This is probably the best poll we've had so far

Oh, and about the female character thing there would only be
Trish, Lady, Lucia, and Nevan. lol, it might be good, but not as much as this thread.

EDIT: Forgot matier, that old hag................

wicked_lester

i had no problem choosing between dante and vergil...i mean Dante is just cooler, hes cocky, uses GUNS, not as good witha sword but what he lacks in the sword he makes up for with his guns, plus Dante is good and vergil, is of now, EVIL.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante rocks.....................coz i like his style................and his moods.......................Vergl is cool..................but i prefer Dante................coz all DMC i have played as Dante..........:D

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Actually i think Dante is Best ass-kickin' handsome devil ever,but i voted for Vergil cuz i love his spiky hair;) & i thought he wouldn't get too many votes(i was a idiot,of course):\

Curse

Cursed Girl
dante all the way!
well yeah i like vergil 2 but in DMC 3 dante was just fun...and i like dantes hair more then vergils...and i like red colour >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom