• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite DMC Character?

Who is your favourite DMC Character?

• Dante

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Vergil

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Lady

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Arkham/Jester

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Trish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;4092 said:
Actually i think Dante is Best ass-kickin' handsome devil ever,but i voted for Vergil cuz i love his spiky hair;) & i thought he wouldn't get too many votes(i was a idiot,of course):\

its ok...........ay least everyone thought that.........but it have an end story about the votes on Vergil..............have fun

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
I honestly cannot decide between the both brothers, they both have good and bad points and i think it evens them out. Dante is just cool incarnet :D, but he does have a little inforitoity complex, i mean ebony and ivory are the weakest guns in his arsonal by far and they make desert eagles looks smallo_O. thats not even mentioning his choice of swords:D

Vergil on the other hand is so much more stylish but he's evil........ who do i choose:wacko:?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Captain Liberty;5093 said:
I honestly cannot decide between the both brothers, they both have good and bad points and i think it evens them out. Dante is just cool incarnet :D, but he does have a little inforitoity complex, i mean ebony and ivory are the weakest guns in his arsonal by far and they make desert eagles looks smallo_O. thats not even mentioning his choice of swords:D

Vergil on the other hand is so much more stylish but he's evil........ who do i choose:wacko:?

Choose Dante...............coz Dante has guns and Vergil has Spiral swords that Vergil can control to attack on his mind

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Captain Liberty;5093 said:

Vergil's not EVIL,he's just misguided....Anyway it also is hard for me to choose between the both brothers....both are way to hot:) but i'd choose Dante too.....because though he might not seem so,he's actually calmer than Vergil when it comes to being realistic (yeah u heard me right)....Vergil may seem calm but actually he's pretty messed up...trying to open the portal to the demon world...fighting his own brother...getting braing brainwashed by mundus...In my opinion Vergil is emotionally much weaker than Dante...that's why Dante's still ok and Vergil's totally f**ked up after being nelo angelo

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i think Dante and Vergil are both Strong....................but fighting each other wont bring what they want....................maybe a chocolate with Strawberry inside................yummy lol
anyway................Vergil want to be more powerful to Impress Dante or something like that...............and Dante´s wave is to be cool and calm.................coz for Dante.........is like to eat french fries every day...........one by one............20 by day.............and 1 millenium by year.............or 2 milleniums

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
lol u r insane but i like that...& u r right maybe they should stop ass kicking & sit down for some pizza...Vergil could be the receptionist in dante's office lol

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;5135 said:
lol u r insane but i like that...& u r right maybe they should stop ass kicking & sit down for some pizza...Vergil could be the receptionist in dante's office lol

no......................thats awful or something like that.....................it was awsome if they work together..........killing Devils..............it will called "The 2 Lengendaries "d4rkn1ghts" Dante and Vergil....................sons of Sparda"

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
maybe...............but one day......................it will happen.......................in my Devils dreams

vergil130

vergil freak!!!
i perfer vergil 1 he's got cooler moves/combos 2 he's alot stronger when u think about it and 3 he's faster...but the bad thing is he dosent have any guns or use them

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
vergil130;5400 said:
i perfer vergil 1 he's got cooler moves/combos 2 he's alot stronger when u think about it and 3 he's faster...but the bad thing is he dosent have any guns or use them

but he have spiral sword.................and its cool
but i prefer Dante :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Vergil is my favourite. His lines in DMC3 were so much more refined than Dante's, let's face it his swordsmanship is second to none and he has the most badass attitude.
Though many DMC characters are cool vergil takes the cake.:ninja:

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
Nelo Angelo II;6125 said:
Vergil is my favourite. His lines in DMC3 were so much more refined than Dante's, let's face it his swordsmanship is second to none and he has the most badass attitude.
Though many DMC characters are cool vergil takes the cake.:ninja:

Indeed. I have read alot of Kratos vs. Dante threads on other boards, but Vergil would destroy both of them. :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom