• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favourite Moment in Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening?

The Rebellion

"We do what we want "
Favorite moment in devil may cry got to say First battle with Vergil that cut scene before they battle most epic thing my opinion .

VOLPE

SSStylish Swordsman
Honestly the vergil battles made that game for me the first one was fun the second was awsome and the last was epic just because of how intense it was lol love a challenge:) that and the first mission cuz you can just own all the enemies in a small space:p

Michael_3dx

Hobby game dev
The opening. I just love everything about it: narration, the fighting, the atmosphere and the soundtrack. It's so perfect to me.
I love the opening too. Dante is so badass at 4:08 where he grabs a slice of pizza and turns on some music. Perfectly sets the tone of the game, in my opinion.

The cutscene right before the 2nd fight with Vergil. (quote may be wrong)
Dante: So, what do ya say bro? Still have time for one more game?
Vergil: Why not? After all we do share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell.
Dante: So. You want a piece of me literally. Alright bro. Come and get it....if you can.

Favorite brotherly conversation exchange right there.

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
Ugh...I'd say either in Vergil's version, his opening scene or after Dante and Vergil's second fight when Arkharm reveals he is the ultimate bad guy. Nah, I think the latter is definitely my favorite by far. The actors did such a good job of showing all of the things Arkharm described and it was like I could feel how exhausted Dante, Vergil, and Lady were from their battles. The twins being exhausted from their fights with boss demons but also each other and seeing what a toll it takes on them when they are against their equal. And seeing Lady confused, hurt, and angry that her father tricked her but being a strong enough woman to pull through it still fight back against her father. And seeing all three of them putting their differences aside and agreeing that Arkharm is the ultimate baddie. And the creepy feeling you get when you see that Arkharm really is just a bad dude, super evil, super dark, and super creepy, and everyone really underestimated how bad this guy was. And Arkham's voice actor did such a fantastic job switching between the two voices. When I first played the game I was like, "what the hell, Jester would never say those things about himself...oh they are the same. What the eff..." Oh, it's so good! "Let's welcome chaos." Love it.

WolfOD64

That Guy Who Hates Fox McCloud
Well...as much as I utterly despise this particular entry in the Devil May Cry series, the best moment in the game---and probably one of the best in the entire series---was Vergil swooping down to aid Dante during the final confrontation with Arkham.

Cranberry

Maker of cookies
My least favorite scenes though are when Dante rides on that rocket, that was too campy for me. And when Vergil says "bash" ughh...makes me cringe. I know he is mocking Dante but it is just a weird word and even more weird when Vergil says it. Does anyone have a favorite boss fight (exclude Vergil because we all know those are epic battles)? Mine was either Agni and Rudra or Nevan. She was just so different I enjoyed it. My favorite boss music though Cerberus's theme.

Top Bottom