• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I will be back soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The dark knight

People. I am taking a break from this site for awhile. Dont delete or lock my account or do ANYTHING to my account. I will be online every day to check my PMs. I am just taking a break from forums. Though I will still be online and checking PMs. So you can leave my account the way it is.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ If that is your wish, then bye man :) tbh I wanted to get to talk to you more anyways lately :(

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
The Dark Knight.... We will miss you. Come back soon.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, and who gave you the idea that your account might be scrapped/touched/whatever?:huh:

Anyway, have a good time whatever you do.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
have fun on your break, i did, but i am glad to be back from vacation, dont go for too long though

The dark knight

I am thinking about leaving the site forever. I am THINKING ABOUT IT! So admins and mods please leave my account the way it is. I will be online every day to answer PMs. I will probably think about it for a few days. I will tell you when I have a decision.

The dark knight

Okay guys. I am for some reason expierencing mood swings. It is kinda weird. But one minute I am happy...and then the next minute I am sad. Then I am relaxed and friendly. Am I just imagining this.....am I crazy? Or do you guys notice it also?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
The dark knight;83292 said:
Okay guys. I am for some reason expierencing mood swings. It is kinda weird. But one minute I am happy...and then the next minute I am sad. Then I am relaxed and friendly. Am I just imagining this.....am I crazy? Or do you guys notice it also?

You are not crazy.I think that you have an immense stress to cause your mood swings.Unstable emotions is another reason.If you don;t like anime,you should not posted at the Anime thread.Just keep it to yourself.There is no reason for you to tell the forum you don;t like anime.This shows that your mind is unclear and unstable.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yeah, it's normal that you experience things like that, but you shouldn't show it on forums. It's kinda immature and will lead to bad things happening.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tony_Redgrave;83521 said:
Yeah, it's normal that you experience things like that, but you shouldn't show it on forums. It's kinda immature and will lead to bad things happening.

I have to agree with Tony.Many people i know in this forum REALLY likes anime,including Tony.We all may be hurt by your words and and hated by us,the anime lovers.You are not in the liberty to trash your anger into someone else's thread.

Plz mind your words next time,and I let this slide because you are still young.And handle your stress well before you make people around you hates you.

The dark knight

Anime...I kinda like the DMC anime and maybe a little Naruto. And actually...ai am not getting mood swings. I am just always sad.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Anyway, since you're back, do you have anything else you wish to share with us through this topic or should I lock it?

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
What in the name of...?

Anyway, I would have thought this was resolved now Tony. Anything more will either be digression or keeping the topic alive but without any real substance. Judging by reading it.

And soz I'm late but better late than never, eh?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom