• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Dev** may Cry propaganda turning our country's youth against the Lord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
157434__safe_shipping_scootaloo_meme_batman_chicken_otp_crack-shipping_terry_batman-beyond.jpg

135628__safe_twilight-sparkle_meme_pony_vector-art_otp_crack-shipping_professor-layton_hershel-layton.png.png
tumblr_lqb6yhasKR1qery82o1_500.png

This thread has been brought to you by pony crackshipping

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
What is it about Devil May Cry that attracts trolls like sh*t pulls flies...
No idea. I've seen other games that could also get trolls, but never to the extent that DmC has, even thogh the themes in DmC arent as strong. New Bioshock is a good example considering the themes it covers. Actually it did upset some people when they saw the box art of booker burning the American flag. Something about it supporting terrorists.:/ And something about Ken Levine being Jewish descent, so the game is a Jewish plot to get hatred for America.

How about people just shut up, sit down and play the darn games without trolling. Games are for fun. Don't get me wrong, I think it's great when a game inspires debate, but all this trolling is just stupid.
How about discussing DmC and the ties to the current financial climate and the world in general? But, there are just silly trolls who don't want to do that.

EvilX-81

As a Christian, this is pathetic.

There's a difference between video games and real life.

I love how this kind of thing comes up in DmC, but not in DMC 1-4.:/

I'm honesty surprised it took THIS long for some paranoid religious zealot to point out. A devil saving the world HOLY F**K ILLUMNATI SATAN BRAINWASHING MOVED BEYOND BACKMASKING HUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Infact, someone buy and mail TD Jakes and Alex Jones a ps3, Bayonetta, and the Devil May Cry HD collection. Entertainment for years right there.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm honesty surprised it took THIS long for some paranoid religious zealot to point out. A devil saving the world HOLY F**K ILLUMNATI SATAN BRAINWASHING MOVED BEYOND BACKMASKING HUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Infact, someone buy and mail TD Jakes and Alex Jones a ps3, Bayonetta, and the Devil May Cry HD collection. Entertainment for years right there.

But...But...I love TD Jakes....:'(

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
First racist, then misogynist and now this. DmC's tearing the controversial scale to pieces! Atta' boy!
Should we just make a list of 'trolling topics' and post them on the forum for trolls to choose and then have a laugh at them:p

I'm certainly thinking we have yet to see 'DmC advocates abortion' or 'DmC is anti homosexual' or 'DmC doesn't include disability' or even 'DmC promotes gun violent crimes'. I will be waiting for those.

seraphmaycry

Should we just make a list of 'trolling topics' and post them on the forum for trolls to choose and then have a laugh at them:p

I'm certainly thinking we have yet to see 'DmC advocates abortion' or 'DmC is anti homosexual' or 'DmC doesn't include disability' or even 'DmC promotes gun violent crimes'. I will be waiting for those.

HOW ABOUT "DmC OMG! THEY HAVE FIGURED OUT THE GOVERMENTS SECRETS"

EvilX-81

But...But...I love TD Jakes....:'(

I thought TD Jakes was one of the preachers whining about the Jay-Z backmasking thing, but it was this muttonchop instead (that people still believe is true.)
My bad.

Your TD Jakes is safe... for now. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA *sinister music* :devil:

seraphmaycry

II WONDER IF ALL THESE TROLLLS IS JUST SOME LOSER WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN GO SPAM FORUMS FOR A GAME FIRST DMC:SEXIST THEN THE OTHER ONE AND NOW THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom