• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Luck Boss Battles

HOLLOW ICHIGO

Vanquisher of demons/ master of devil trigger
I made this thread because I wanted people to discuss their most luckiest boss battles. Mine was when i was fighting Gigapede he had almost full health and he used his electric ball attack and i reflected them back i must have been in the perfect spot because i was hitting him with cerburus and electric balls and when he died from that single attack i was so shocked i just sat for a few minutes. (P.s I was playing on normal )

Axon49

Frequency 141.80
I recently did a DMC3 replay and I pretty much sucked. Fought Agni and Rudra and ended the fight with no health at all. I mean, there was no colored bar whatsoever in my health bar. It was just... empty. :nailbiting:

If they had sneezed on me I would've died for sure. Thankfully Dante's the only one who sneezes in DMC3.

HOLLOW ICHIGO

yeah sometimes it's a B**** trying to defeat them without using items and stuff trust me. Iv'e often gone :banghead: a few times on boss battles.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
yeah sometimes it's a B**** trying to defeat them without using items and stuff trust me. Iv'e often gone :banghead: a few times on boss battles.

Yeah, tell me about it. I hate how the game penalizes you for using items. "Oh, here's these shiny healing items you can't use because it'll lower your rank." Grrrr. Bayonetta 2 is the only stylish action game I know of that doesn't do that.

HOLLOW ICHIGO

I thought for sure that i was going to die in a boss battle against Nevan but she let me go with about a third of my life left after i healed twice she made me go :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Meg

I thought for sure that i was going to die in a boss battle against Nevan but she let me go with about a third of my life left after i healed twice she made me go :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Oh my gosh I hate Nevan! I don't even use the weapon because BLEH!
Sooooo many times I got caught by her stupid kiss of death.

When fighting the stupid chess board, I filled up my RG gauge by allowing pawns and knights hit me. Once it was full, I unleashed hell *ba dum tiss* right as the King came stomping over and killed it. :thumbsup:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
@Innsmouth yeah he's near immpossible for me to defeat without using super sparda costume on higher diffulculties.
There is tactic to him and it's called Beowulf. Just like with Drekavaks his blocks can be broken by charge attack. My tactics are to use charge air kick to break his block and land a few decent hits and than check how he will act after that. if he stumbles you may try to charge ground attack with beowulf and land more combos on him. If he already recovered wait for him to make slash move or something like that and repeat air kick.

HOLLOW ICHIGO

Yah but I usually start raging ALOT can't help it too much RAGEEEEE!!!!! *runs outside* destroys couple of planets with bare hands *runs back inside* thats better

AngelEyes

Dressed To Kill
Agni and Rudra were always so overpowered for how early in the game they appear. I think Nivan and end Vergil are where luck usually comes in. Or mine runs out.

Top Bottom