• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Luck Boss Battles

>>Yamato<<

Vergil's sword and #1 fan!
9998 battles of bloody palace mode. Nearly 2 hours worth of battles. Final battle comes. I had gotten hurt to the point where if you looked at the health bar it looked empty! I managed to survive by a hair of health and I finally beat bloody palace mode! I dropped my controller and got myself some well deserved ice cream... then I got a brain freeze. Worth it though! :laugh: Nothing ever came close to that much luck!

HOLLOW ICHIGO

Vanquisher of demons/ master of devil trigger
yeah I've never had enough patience to do bloody palace all the way kudos to you >>Yamato<<

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
For me Vergil 3 on Easy. I got by just barely with like NO health. I devil triggered and then hit him and that was apparently enough.

HOLLOW ICHIGO

Vanquisher of demons/ master of devil trigger
man i'm suprised that this is getting so many responses P.s this is my first thread so thanks for all the replies so far

I remember being on my last hit and just barely beating the first fight with Vergil on my first try. I finished him off with a Stinger too.

Funnily enough, that's how I finished him in the third fight in my Hard playthrough. :p

Hell, I cut a lot of the fights on Hard very short. Gigapede, Agni and Rudra, that Witch, the Horse, Doppleganger, and Arkham.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
Agni and Rudra were always so overpowered for how early in the game they appear. I think Nivan and end Vergil are where luck usually comes in. Or mine runs out.
I main royal guard so my perception here is different, but Agni and Rudra are massive pushovers if you can jump guard. My lucky kills came in for vergil 3, who is a pain in the ass to try and guard. I got him low, then ate two full combos to the face, nearly killing me. Then he popped DT and started to regen health. In my panic I managed 3 perfect releases, 4 perfect guards, and two more perfect releases all in a row, which finished him off through his DT

Goldsickle

I remember playing DMC4, Mission 19 (DMD difficulty) in a friend's game store on a 50-something inch TV.

I just played like I normally do and in the results screen, I got SSS rank, with No Damage.

I wasn't even trying and normally, playing before people stresses me out.
Somehow, I was able to show awesomeness on the big screen before an audience.

Top Bottom