• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MUNDUS

Happy with Mundus's appearance

• yes

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • no

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
What do you think about his appearance?
For me , he is a Fat, bald guy with deformed face, who looks like a child molesting pimp.
I think that Mundus's appearance should have been much more sophisticated

What do think he should have looked like?

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
First he went from a badass Demon Emperor to a mafia pimp...LMFAO. Idk really, I mean, as long as he captures the cold personality of the original Mundus, I'm fine. But I agree, his look could use some work. Actually...Maybe that appearance is just a shell for what the real Mundus looks like? Kind of like how the original had two forms.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
I think his human form is pretty intimidating and creepy, but what I'm more interested in is seeing his true form.
Aye, I like the way he looks because he fits the part of someone who's been in power for a long time in that his human form is overweight. The blind eye and the marking on his forehead poses threatening too as does his expression. He just across as one of those guys that you definitely wouldn't want to **** off.

Also I think there's another reason why Mundus looks like he does, but I'm not saying anything. It's a little theory I'd rather keep in my head for now. XD

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
It could also be that this human form is only one of his many avatars and the 3 eye mark is a mark of his posession.
It could be that his original body had been imprisoned under that winged building by sparda and now he wants Dante to restore his body

EllDawn

I like how he looks, so far. A friend of mine and I talked about who he reminded us of, and for me it was Bruce Willis. She said Vin Diesel. So I just keep those two in mind.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Personally I'm not to big of a fan of Mundus's reboot.

He acts the part I like, but I don't like his look. I just expected maybe a gotee or him dressed in a or mafia boss style of clothes.

Devil Player

Well, that's not even his true form, so I really have nothing against him at all.

I wonder why did he use a human host or vessel, though.

Paexie

Well, that's not even his true form, so I really have nothing against him at all.

I wonder why did he use a human host or vessel, though.
A person of high power. He's the guy that has power all over the other districts in big positions, right?
A politician or a banker. We'll have to wait and see sadly.

EDIT: yep he's a banker.

Zilla

The inFAAMous
The full body image Capcom have posted on DmC's facebook wall is a little odd, his face is almost frog-like or something. But as for his actual in-game character model, He looks threatening as all Hell!

But with him being a Banker, I hope his attacks aren't as literal as Bob the Media demon's attacks, I don't really see how I'm supposed to be threatened by a dude throwing dolla, dolla bills at Me.

EllDawn

The full body image Capcom have posted on DmC's facebook wall is a little odd, his face is almost frog-like or something. But as for his actual in-game character model, He looks threatening as all Hell!

But with him being a Banker, I hope his attacks aren't as literal as Bob the Media demon's attacks, I don't really see how I'm supposed to be threatened by a dude throwing dolla, dolla bills at Me.

I'd like to see him throwing money at Dante just as a joke.

Paexie

I'd like to see him throwing money at Dante just as a joke.
Same here, I kind of want to see that as a interlude to the fight... just not as cheesy as Dracula's from SoN (though that was awesomely bad for me) or well, he's the manipulator of manipulators. Maybe he just uses money to manipulate humans, but Dante? No. He has something special for him. I can almost smell it.

EllDawn

Same here, I kind of want to see that as a interlude to the fight... just not as cheesy as Dracula's from SoN (though that was awesomely bad for me) or well, he's the manipulator of manipulators. Maybe he just uses money to manipulate humans, but Dante? No. He has something special for him. I can almost smell it.

Now it actually kind of makes some sense for him to do that. Kind of an attempt to pay him off.

Devil Player

A person of high power. He's the guy that has power all over the other districts in big positions, right?
A politician or a banker. We'll have to wait and see sadly.

EDIT: yep he's a banker.

That's actually a nice theory. I would go with the politician route, it could be interesting.

It may be something related to Press or TV, because he is always close to tv monitors, computers and so on. He needs to control everything at the same time, I guess. :)

EllDawn

AM I the only one getting more and more interested in the story the more and more Capcom/Ninja Theory releases? :)

No, you're not. It's making it hard for me to wait for the game to come out. I want to know the whole story now. lol.

Sup guys today is my birthday I officially turn 18 years old today.

Happy birthday. Now you can legally do things you might have done anyway. Or at least some of them.

Top Bottom