• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Letter to Capcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalOutcast

As an Update this is what Capcom said in response to my letter:

Response :

"Hello David,

Thank you for contacting Capcom! Understand that we are trying to appeal to a wider audience thus the reason for the redesign of the character. The character design for the most part will not change. As a fan of the series perhaps you should consider waiting until more information on the actual game is released. As of right now all we have shown is that trailer. You haven't seen anything as far as gameplay and what the overall story is going to be.

CAPCOM Customer Support

For up to the minute news and information about CAPCOM games, please visit Capcom-Unity."

-End of Message-

Do you think we should wait and see what Ninja Theory has to offer?

-David

Asmodaius;275709 said:
I really want this reboot. I think it will be great! And such letters are making me rather sad that fans of the series aren't more open to this idea.

Hopefully Capcom will merely ignore this letter of yours and continue their production of this DmC reboot.

Simply can´t agree with you more,i just want this reboot too.
this reboot will bring some changes,hopefuly good ones.
DMC6 can be used to cover Nero´s background.

Meg

I'm surprised they actually responded. That was nice of them. ^_^

We should wait to see since yelling about it now isn't gonna get us anywhere. :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
See, Capcom is right about one thing! We SHOULD wait and see, as some of us have been saying.

Asmodaius

Whauw, they responded. How sweet of them ^^
I was thinking they might have gotten lots of hate-mail lately from raging fans, so I am a bit surprised really.

Oh, and can I join that club too? ;3

Acedia

Dante Never Dies
At least there was a response.

It's proper to wait for the gameplay/plotline.
But it doesn't always mean the gameplay/plotline will satisfy original DMC fans.

It's expected though, again at LEAST there was a response.
Good thread!

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;276223 said:
See, Capcom is right about one thing! We SHOULD wait and see, as some of us have been saying.

We SHOULD wait and see for a game with no revelance to the actual Devil May Cry series. Seriously, it may have a similar plotline and maybe even better gameplay, but how, tell me how that makes it the Devil May Cry series we always loved.

Seriously, the people who are hyped about it and think it's a good idea will wait for it. Don't tell those who aren't that they should. <.<

Acedia

Dante Never Dies
aka958;276255 said:
We SHOULD wait and see for a game with no revelance to the actual Devil May Cry series. Seriously, it may have a similar plotline and maybe even better gameplay, but how, tell me how that makes it the Devil May Cry series we always loved.

Seriously, the people who are hyped about it and think it's a good idea will wait for it. Don't tell those who aren't that they should. <.<

I like your view on it, it's partly mine as well.
It's not the original DMC that we love.

Basically if you like it, GREAT!
Because some people will not, regardless!

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Wow they actually got back to you congrats.

So the non bull version of that would be
"we have done what we have done, get over it. Dante hasn't actually changed as much as you think so stop overreacting to a 2 min trailer.."

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
Hi this is my first post... anyway...
I think you do a very good thing and I agree with you... but they won't do anything... I think.
this game shouldn't be very bad... but I like it to be DMC... the eastern game...(not western like the reboot) the best thing is to wait to see this game... if we didn't like it then we can hope DMC 6 will be what we want... (and hope comming soon! :D)

darkslayer101

OriginalOutcast;276129 said:
As an Update this is what Capcom said in response to my letter:

Response :

"Hello David,

Thank you for contacting Capcom! Understand that we are trying to appeal to a wider audience thus the reason for the redesign of the character. The character design for the most part will not change. As a fan of the series perhaps you should consider waiting until more information on the actual game is released. As of right now all we have shown is that trailer. You haven't seen anything as far as gameplay and what the overall story is going to be.

CAPCOM Customer Support

For up to the minute news and information about CAPCOM games, please visit Capcom-Unity."

-End of Message-

Do you think we should wait and see what Ninja Theory has to offer?

-David
"appeal to a wider audience" ??
wtf capcom, over 3000 or more people hated dino and the trailer....wat were they thinkin

Vampi

aka958;276255 said:

Ahh! One of the voices of reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom