• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neros blood of Sparda

june34

I think iv finally figured out how Nero has Spardas blood, i think Sparda must have got busy with another human or demon but thats just what i think, how do you guys think Nero has Spardas blood?:p:huh:

SuperNero

Nero cant become related to sparda just becuse he got attacked and his arm turned into a devil bringer

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
june34;83293 said:
I think iv finally figured out how Nero has Spardas blood, i think Sparda must have got busy with another human or demon but thats just what i think, how do you guys think Nero has Spardas blood?:p:huh:

Not to sound rude, but that's really not much of a theory cuz that's how the twins got their demon blood. :huh:

Keaton

Premium
The big thing that could change the direction of this argument is the fact that the perception is that Sparda's blood is ONLY in Sparda.

Virgil and Dante carry Spardas blood and iirc 'the saviour' said "while you are not in dantes league', which may mean that the Arm gave Nero a taste of Vigil so to speak-a dilouted version of D+V's demonic power.

It may not be genetic, but imo Nero's power is related to Virgil and so even if it isnt heredarity<sp>, the power may be synthetic via the arm... o_O yeash DMC4 just made things MORE confusing lol :D

Nice discussion +rep

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sparda's blood? He is a member of The Order. That must be kinda Sparda's Blood or what?

Arwen

Lost Soul
If nero was Dante's and Vergils half bother he would be half demon like them instead of only having it in the devil bringer. I think he had the blood transfused into him at some stage. Probably accidently.

darkmastersage

i think nero has sparda blood because people say that dante is nero father
because in part 1 they did not show lady because she had a child

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^ Dante definately would have known then. Plus Lady would have had a bigger role if she was Nero's mother. And Lady was not in DMC1 because she didn't exist yet. Not to mention both Dante and Lady are far too young to be Nero parents. Nero is at least 18-19, and Dante and Lady are still in their 20s, DMC4 is only a few years after 1 so Nero would still be a child.

Sparda™

^ Lady didn't exist in DMC1? :lol:

Lady wasn't part of the DMC1 plot, but she existed before Trish.

Anyway, back to the topic, Nero is probably a reincarnation of Sparda. Oh, and Dalkin, Nero is half devil.

june34

True, neros not a half Demond so how is he related to the family or did yamato that gave him the spirit of virgil,somebody give me a straight answer plese or atleast your best theory

II Regicide II

The Greatest
Vergilissexy;83923 said:
^ Dante definately would have known then. Plus Lady would have had a bigger role if she was Nero's mother. And Lady was not in DMC1 because she didn't exist yet. Not to mention both Dante and Lady are far too young to be Nero parents. Nero is at least 18-19, and Dante and Lady are still in their 20s, DMC4 is only a few years after 1 so Nero would still be a child.

lady did too exist
she was in 3 which was before 1
she just wasnt on the island with them

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
*sigh* I know that. >< Guys can't you understand what im trying to say. Of corse she existed, but what im saying is at the time DMC1 came out, Lady was not thought of and she really didn't exist in the story line untill part 3. She was not created by Capcom in part 1 and that is her reason for not being in DMC1 because she literally did not exist on real life terms.

Dante Aseroth;83937 said:
Lady wasn't part of the DMC1 plot, but she existed before Trish.

Read the above. ^^

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have seen the anime of this with Lady encounter Trish. Means Lady have stayed longer by Dante than Trish.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
I knoooooooooooooooooow that, you don't have to watch the anime to know that. That's not what I was saying, didn't you read my last post???

Sparda™

Vergilissexy;84043 said:
I knoooooooooooooooooow that, you don't have to watch the anime to know that. That's not what I was saying, didn't you read my last post???

LOL:lol:

Now, I totally got what you said, Ghandi, :lol:

P.S.: Why don't you get online on MSN?!

SuperNero

OK people here it is now that old fart says nero has the bloody of sparda but it dont mean he is spardas son or the twins son he could be like dante and vergils cousin or something like that so dont assume hes dante vergils or spardas son

Sparda™

I'm not assuming that. I assume he's Sparda's reincarnation due to his Devil Bringer mostly, and to other references to the appearance.

Sir Psycho No 6

Xo FaTaL oX;83975 said:
lady did too exist
she was in 3 which was before 1
she just wasnt on the island with them

Technically though the game was before 3 so the script writers couldn't have thought up any side-storylines to involve Lady, therefore she didn't exist in Devil May Cry 1 - Storywise.

Top Bottom