• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuervo

Image this image when the game is completed.

rgig.jpg

This game is going to look incredible at the very least. Can't wait to see more.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Already saw the trailer earlier and....I must say its pretty dope.

I'm willing to give Ninja Theory a chance now on this. Hope I don't regret it.

In hype mode now. :/

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
The trailer looks pretty good and he have the fast combos as usual that I thought might be a problem with Unreal Engine.. (Some of the combo almost looks like Nero's combo.)
And in devil trigger form his hair turns white and his black coat turns red, his looks is more likely Dante we know from DMC3!

This must be great news for those who hated his looks and his hair!?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
The trailer looks pretty good and he have the fast combos as usual that I thought might be a problem with Unreal Engine.. (Some of the combo almost looks like Nero's combo.)
And in devil trigger form his hair turns white and his black coat turns red, his looks is more likely Dante we know from DMC3!

This must be great news for those who hated his looks and his hair!?

Yeah, exactly! Plus he's got that grapple move so now we don't have to worry when enemies go flying.

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Yeah, exactly! Plus he's got that grapple move so now we don't have to worry when enemies go flying.

Yeah, that grap move is almost the same as Nero's devilsarm.
That was really good thing in DMC4 where you grab your enemy then slash them, this is pretty good idea from NT and Capcom to have it in this new DmC game!!!

Especially when the weapon can change from sword to grabbing..

DemonDream

Lin Kuei (Forest Demon)
Premium
Since I just got into techno music lately, I was pleased by the song.
I thought it sounded like Rap, dam i hate rap so much =(
I hope you're right that its techno. I'm really hoping that they will still stick with gothic and metal music.

Anyways, the trailer was awesome. I saw some similar movements from Heavenly Sword gameplay.

fon

Crazy Chick
I thought it sounded like Rap, dam i hate rap so much =(
I hope you're right that its techno. I'm really hoping that they will still stick with gothic and metal music.

Yeah, the song is by The Glitch Mob. (Btw, I hate rap too xD)
It'd be pretty nice to have a mix of different types of music (like 4).

That image makes me think of DMC4's first teaser trailer. The buildings are so colorful, not what's usually expected in an area to kill demons. I want to know the story behind this game so badly T______T

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Looks much better than I expected. Hope that it will be released soon. :D

Me too:)!!

In trailer between 0:38-0:55seconds when Dante enters the city and when the camera looks straight at Dante like that they somehow have discovered him..!? Then suddenly it becomes more colorful in the buildings around the city.
Then you'll see a different kind of camera than the ground begins to race up and the buildings change form..
There are someone who wants Dante dead and have the controll of the demons. It may be Vergil, the year before DMC3???
Or perhaps there are those that had Dante caught in asylum as they showed in the previous trailer..?
But must be someone who can controll the demons!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Me too:)!!

In trailer between 0:38-0:55seconds when Dante enters the city and when the camera looks straight at Dante like that they somehow have discovered him..!? Then suddenly it becomes more colorful in the buildings around the city.
Then you'll see a different kind of camera than the ground begins to race up and the buildings change form..
There are someone who wants Dante dead and have the controll of the demons. It may be Vergil, the year before DMC3???
Or perhaps there are those that had Dante caught in asylum as they showed in the previous trailer..?
But must be someone who can controll the demons!

Due to the semi-cybernetic nature of some of the demons, it's safe to assume that whoever controls the city may be using them as a security system.

Vergil&Dante

Bring Vergil back!!!
Due to the semi-cybernetic nature of some of the demons, it's safe to assume that whoever controls the city may be using them as a security system.

Yeah, use them as a security system fits into the storyline, the semi-cybernetic which can be controlled by humans.

Mr Anderson

gun slinging sword master
I had a lot of common complaints like appearance weapons personality but I think people need to get over it like credo said it appears to be a DMC game at heart and from the looks and comments the storyline will be interesting and the gameplay seems great so let's wait and see and like I have been saying just because 1 or 2 trailers that show the game will be a bit different it desrves a chance and i am glas it looks like people are going to give it a chance.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
The intense atmosphere the beginning of the trailer created was my favorite part. Hopefully the story will be epic and original (by which I mean not just a string of Vergil fights connected by journeys to and from those fights)

I am not sure if turning Dante into a DBZ character just to pacify people who can't get over the the new hair design was really needed but either way im glad to see he has some kind of DT ability (even though if this isn't a total reboot it has undermined and contradicted the whole point of 3). But insinuating that his white hair is an element of his devil powers as opposed to just a physical trait he inherited from Sparda is kinda dumb like saying that Solid Snake's bandana isn't just a bandana it was genetically attatched to his brain to identify him as who he is.

But yeah kinda neutral about it still im not sure why but the whole thing didn't really wow me all that much. But at the same time not much to complain about...apart from the stupid super saiyan thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom