• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
have u guys thought about writting a new story about DMC?? but the same character and the same Enemies............i am writting a new story about Dante and Vergil´s lifes...............but i am writting in the Microsoft Word.
The Story is not complete.....................but it will take a hole year to write it and to complete my new story..............if i had time to write it

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya....................i am writting since 1 month but the language is Portuguese :(
and it bad for u coz u cant understand......................if u change the language

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
I'm also writing a story for DMC Dante is in it but the rest are new characters and enemies. I know Vergil is the epitome of cool at the moment but I'm working on a character which I hope can at least nearly match him. He isn't trained in iaso like Vergil. In spite of this the styles that he is trained in are faster than blinking and powerful enough to send people flying (yes they are real styles).;)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
awsome.....................my beginning of the story is when Dante and Vergil have 10 years or 11................and 2 days that Sparda dyes with old age.................i have 3 or 4 pages about my story

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Nelo Angelo II;7122 said:
I'm also writing a story for DMC Dante is in it but the rest are new characters and enemies. I know Vergil is the epitome of cool at the moment but I'm working on a character which I hope can at least nearly match him. He isn't trained in iaso like Vergil. In spite of this the styles that he is trained in are faster than blinking and powerful enough to send people flying (yes they are real styles).;)

i have new characters in my imagination, new Bosses, new enemies, someones i catch them in the other games..........i have hole new guys and girls in the Sparda Family lol :p

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
thanks...................i could give u on MSN....................but its incomplete and its Portuguese language:(

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Yeah... Too bad its not in finish or english. Its no use to send it to me. Shame... I would be so intrested to read it.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Nelo Angelo II;7122 said:

Just a bit of reference for ya, Vergil fights with Yamato using his own style, but bases it on iadio (correct spelling, pronounced e,i,doe). If you look close you can see some iadio or iadio based ideas techniques but it is deffently his own fighting techinques.

Why do I know this? Cause I do iadio.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Captain Liberty;7439 said:
Just a bit of reference for ya, Vergil fights with Yamato using his own style, but bases it on iadio (correct spelling, pronounced e,i,doe). If you look close you can see some iadio or iadio based ideas techniques but it is deffently his own fighting techinques.

Why do I know this? Cause I do iadio.

Right, thanks for correcting me, like I've said before i'm not great with names. I was just looking for a style similar to Vergil's, I found it and then forgot how to spell it.
I mean I've done loads of martial arts styles but Iado doesn't feature in there. BTW is it spelled with a capital at the front (I not i) or are you going to correct me on that as well.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
great................btw
my story is a little quite interesting.............but some parts that could be creepy :D

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7461 said:
great................btw
my story is a little quite interesting.............but some parts that could be creepy :D

Creepy, meaning what, gory, psychologically disturbing, what?:huh:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
d4rkn1ght;7477 said:
it means scary
and nice words
Yeah well what do you expect from someone who's won nearly all the creative writing competitions in their school. (5 out of 6 to be more precise). I look forward to reading your story sometime what's yours called. Mine is called Devil May Cry: the reign of the anti-christs.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Nelo Angelo II;7444 said:
Right, thanks for correcting me, like I've said before i'm not great with names. I was just looking for a style similar to Vergil's, I found it and then forgot how to spell it.
I mean I've done loads of martial arts styles but Iado doesn't feature in there. BTW is it spelled with a capital at the front (I not i) or are you going to correct me on that as well.

Iaido is written with a capital "i" not "l",if u don't trust me u can also check out in wiki
Amd yeah he does use Iaido as he always draws his sword so quickly,slices up his enemies and replaces it in the saya which is closely associated with the main ideas of iaido.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Nelo Angelo II;7497 said:
Yeah well what do you expect from someone who's won nearly all the creative writing competitions in their school. (5 out of 6 to be more precise). I look forward to reading your story sometime what's yours called. Mine is called Devil May Cry: the reign of the anti-christs.
Damn now you've got me afraid..I'm wondering whether you would like my story when I write it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom