• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
IloveVergil;7603 said:
Iaido is written with a capital "i" not "l",if u don't trust me u can also check out in wiki
Amd yeah he does use Iaido as he always draws his sword so quickly,slices up his enemies and replaces it in the saya which is closely associated with the main ideas of iaido.

I'm pretty sure Ilovevergil is correct there, but I wouldn't know really:p. But thats not really the gist of Iadio, yes we do draw the sword and attack, but we only replace the sword once the enemy is dead, where Vergil replaces the sword then redraws it straight away to attack in his cut-scenes. We also have stances once the sword is drawn where as Vergil does not. There are other differences too but it is based on Iadio as he removes the blood from his sword everytime he replaces it (when he spins the sword he is flicking the blood of, not an Iadio move but we do flick the blood of in other ways).

Hope this helps ya:D. Also what MA's have you done before then?

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Captain Liberty;7665 said:
I'm pretty sure Ilovevergil is correct there, but I wouldn't know really:p. But thats not really the gist of Iadio, yes we do draw the sword and attack, but we only replace the sword once the enemy is dead, where Vergil replaces the sword then redraws it straight away to attack in his cut-scenes. We also have stances once the sword is drawn where as Vergil does not. There are other differences too but it is based on Iadio as he removes the blood from his sword everytime he replaces it (when he spins the sword he is flicking the blood of, not an Iadio move but we do flick the blood of in other ways).

Hope this helps ya:D. Also what MA's have you done before then?

I've also noticed them but still I think it's cool if Vergil uses iaido along with some moves of his own.And i like it when he spins the sword,it looks so fantastic
BTW Morgan call me Rose:)

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Wow what a cool name and so much easier than typing your screen name all the time :D

d4rkn1ght;7706 said:
can i ask u something??
what is "iaido" means??? o_O

Iadio is the name of a japanese fighting style used by samurai that Vergil based his fighting style with Yamato on.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
My story is coming along o.k. but I've been stuck in such a cavalcade of **** recently that I've not really been able to focus soley on it.:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom