• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

News and Updates (No Personal Posts)

berto

I Saw the Devil
D0qZfMCXcAIJoTD.jpg

D0qZgtaWkAEYAoh.jpg

D0r316UXcAEic7-.jpg

D0r3x2mXgAY9x2O.jpg

D0r3y3kWsAABAUc.jpg
D0r3zohWkAEtppw.jpg

If you have twitter don't forget to thank the folks at DMC5info.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
V's "former self", eh? I feel like that's hinting towards V being, perhaps, Vergil's human side.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Man, before these guys actually brought it up, I never realized how ridiculous the name Tony (you know, Tony Redgrave) sounds for Dante. Felt like when Nostalgia Critic pointed out, in his Matrix review, that Neo's true name is actually Tom. LOL

When you actually consider the whole point of the Matrix is the fact that humans are being tricked into believing they’re living in the real world when they actually aren’t, and giving the fact that when Agent Smith calls him Mr Anderson he replies “My name is Neo”, then technically his true name IS Neo and isn’t Tom.

V's "former self", eh? I feel like that's hinting towards V being, perhaps, Vergil's human side.

So far this is seeming like the most probably case.

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Apparently Sparda banged everything that moved, even Matier. It seems he can have a bunch of children out there

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
People are guessing that the model for Vergil is Maxim Nazarov.
large-1540833675-27c42f52f6db56b809e7d0bde27e763d.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
This version has narration:

There is an actual dude reading the text and I don't know if I like it. I'll watch it later but it feels hokey.

Top Bottom