• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rumor: Metal Gear Solid: Rising to miss 2011

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Metal Gear Solid: Rising – assumed by many to be released next year – is due to hit store shelves in 2012, a source has told Kotaku.

Developed by Kojima Productions and published by Konami, the multiplatform title will feature Raiden – a protagonist of 2002’s Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. He later appeared in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, released for PlayStation 3 in April 2008.

Hideo Kojima — director and writer of previous titles in the seminal series — Kenichiro Imaizumi and Shigenobu Matsuyama are producing the game, with Mineshi Kimura as director.

The game, now focused on ‘Lightning Bolt Action’ rather than Metal Gear Solid‘s original ‘Tactical Espionage Action’, was debuted at E3 in the summer of 2009.

We will contact Konami for details. Stay tuned.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/11/rumor-metal-gear-solid-rising-to-miss-2011

This sucks... :( Hopefully, it will be released in 2011 instead of 2012.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I never mind waiting for a game to finish at it's own pace. Not that I have made my mind up on Rising yet.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Better to take their time with it and risk rushing it out and it being no good. Ive got MANY games to play from now until middle of next year so its not going to be missed that much.

Top Bottom