• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sh**! . . . . . Bad news

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I can't wait anymore guys The PC release date has been adjourned. I think It will adjourn and adjourn until I go crazy. I hope they won't cancel it like ninja gaiden on ps2.cuz if they cancel it I'll lose one's mind or head.

I saw it in Gamespot and ign it's the same date jun-2-08 in USA
and gamespot says it will release in Jul-1-08 Europe
but ign says March-13-08 that means it has been released although we didn't see it in anywhere.

Lady_

Order Of R.L.C.
heyy guys thats important!
Is it true or is it not?
Coz I want to buy it >___<

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
Lady_;82100 said:
Is it true or is it not?

sorry i dont know if that is true or not but why dont you just buy it on xbox360/ps3 ?

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Yes unfortunately not everyone has the money to buy a PS3 or 360 I only got one because I ran into a lot of money...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
awww man that sucks for my friend .lol. he wants to do mods on it :)

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
Lady_;82100 said:
Is it true or is it not?

I can't know the right thing cuz in capcom Europe when u select DMC4 from games list u will see three consoles PS3-X360-PC and in the same time it's adjourned many times the first one when they said it will release in feb-1-08 and the second one they said April-2-08 and now they saying jun-2-08 and it's the third I hope there is on fourth one cuz if there fourth time I think it will be the last chance to see DMC4 on PC.

Sparda™

The DMC4 for PC version is really messed up! I want It too, but there isn't a stabilized release date, obviously.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ .lol. yeah I know what you mean -I wish there was a confirmed date-

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Nelo Angelo;82141 said:
Yes unfortunately not everyone has the money to buy a PS3 or 360 I only got one because I ran into a lot of money...

Haha, you have a point there... I didn't think of it that way... sometimes I just assume everyone has the consoles cuz they're on here, u know? and in ur case "running into a lot of money" haha.... I crashed my motorcycle and got lotsa money >_<

Top Bottom