• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sure feels good, don’t it?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
They couldn't kill him anyway if it's set before 2.

I'm personally way more curious on this Prince of Darkness character. He's got three eyes like a certain demon we all know and love (to hate).

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's really hot out here so I got some beer. I hate beer but, by god, does it go down well on hot days. Anyway, being a little drunk: Yeah, it kinda does. There is a certain, shall we say, gratification knowing it's not over yet. I kinda want to give someone the middle finger in celebration, but WHO!?

They couldn't kill him anyway if it's set before 2.
That's true. You magnificent middle-fingerless bastard, you. Why didn't I think of that? Here's hoping that it's still not taking place after DMC2.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Honestly, as much as I love the series, if it wasn't for the fact that we talk about other topics as well, I probably would have left long ago. It's funny, cause I any time I became involved in a Marvel, DC, Anime, Star Wars ect. discussion on here, and tell my friends about it later and always be like "Cause we talk about anything besides Devil May Cry"
I'm glad though, I talked about a Star Wars group I joined on facebook becoming so unbearable these days, and I won't lie, things can get a bit heated around here too. That being said, the good outweighs the bad, it's cool having so many people to talk and discuss some of my favorite things.
So even if DMC5 wasn't announced, I'd still be hanging around.....Ofcourse it was announced, so expect to see a lot more of me, it's actually the first time since I joined these forums a new game's been announced (Since I've been here, we got the DmC: Definitive Edition, DMC4: Special Edition, and the new HD collection...All remasters, so they don't count) so it's gonna be fun getting hyped with the rest of you.

ShiningTempest

And I’m not sure killing Dante off would be such a good idea after we’ve waited 10 years for a new game. I think that would **** a lot of people off.
Then what would you do with Dante?
Also how many Dante games would you want? How many Dante games should there exist?
The best closure that he can get is having kids and then dying in an epic battle against Mundus Ultimate Form or something.

Kamiya is running into the same problem with Bayonetta I guess.

Last edited:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Also how many Dante games would you want? How many Dante games should there exist?
The best closure that he can get is having kids and then dying in an epic battle against Mundus Ultimate Form or something.

It doesn't have to specifically be a "Dante" game. He could have a supplemental story as he seems to with this one with someone else being the main character, while Dante and the occasional third character (Such as this V guy) have their own stories.

DarkSlayer54

I'd want as many stories as they can think of. Dante dying would be pretty lame to me...

DarkSlayerVergil

Dante doesn't need to get killed off (yet). I'd much prefer if Trish was killed off considering the amount of things you could do with it.

I doubt it since unlike Dante Cereza hasn't already achieved her goal within the first game so their are many things he could do with her character in 3. Like for example they could have her trying to rebuild the Umbra along with Jeanne and maybe her Luka could get together and have a child. Heck if you wanna go more dark route Cereza could end up outliving Luka with her not aging.

Aisen66

yeah feels good to know i might consider buying a ps4 66 years from now since they arent going to do to me what they did with dmc 4 i rather play ps2 and ps 3 until i win all of them games then play dmc5

Top Bottom