• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The best preview I have seen so far

Tiran

The great pretender.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
It's painfully obvious why you thought its the best preview so far because it doesn't really have that much negative views on DmC and mostly positive, and probably makes you smirk and grin every time you hear a compliment about the game. Just saying.

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people

A reviewer with a positive mindset ,who thinks DmC just might be one of the best games of 2013 and provides logic for thinking so.

The British accent just makes it even better

Look up a guy called Jim Sterling (Jimquisition) . He's British, gaga over nu Dante, smart, hates blind fanboyism and you'd love him.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/6038-A-Game-By-Any-Other-Name

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Those guys are my heros.

Razyel

Soul Reaver

A reviewer with a positive mindset ,who thinks DmC just might be one of the best games of 2013 and provides logic for thinking so.

The British accent just makes it even better
Little fact of the day, it's actually Welsh accent :D
English culture just exploits the Scots, Welsh and Irish cultures, calling it British...
Waiting for United Ireland, and independent Scotland and Wales :p

358pxunitedkingdomlabel.png

Anyways my personal opinions aside, you found a great preview, keep up the good work! :)

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
It's painfully obvious why you thought its the best preview so far because it doesn't really have that much negative views on DmC and mostly positive, and probably makes you smirk and grin every time you hear a compliment about the game. Just saying.
yes it does
any problem?

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Little fact of the day, it's actually Welsh accent :D
English culture just exploits the Scots, Welsh and Irish cultures, calling it British...
Waiting for United Ireland, and independent Scotland and Wales :p

358pxunitedkingdomlabel.png

Anyways my personal opinions aside, you found a great preview, keep up the good work! :)

I'm English, and he doesn't sound Welsh to me. XD See, this is Welsh.

Razyel

Soul Reaver
Well I'm not native English speaker so I wouldn't know, anyways the so called "British accent"
this is what I mean ...

Paexie

The problem is fanboyism is just as blind when you blindly praise this game and fail to ignore the fact it has just as many flaws as the original did.
I also thought the preview was on the opposite spectrum instead of the objectively balanced one. I mean, the game deserves to be judged on it's own merits and all, but it should also be comparable to other games.

I want to know if the game will be fun to play and if it's something to really experience. That's all. (In desperate need of a demo playthrough.)

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Doesn't really matter to me either way. But I do think with all the rants on youtube and all the hate spewed at this game. At least ONE pro can be said, can't it?:/

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Doesn't really matter to me either way. But I do think with all the rants on youtube and all the hate spewed at this game. At least ONE pro can be said, can't it?:/
Pretty much. its not that big a deal.

I dont think there is anyone who is completely objective in the gaming world when it comes to this game so i guess we are all a little biased.

nightrunner_ks

You are not in control
That perfectly corresponds with my impressions of the game after 10 or so minutes with the Poison bossfight and the first level.

rocketvergil

The problem is fanboyism is just as blind when you blindly praise this game and fail to ignore the fact it has just as many flaws as the original did.
The same goes to haters
who blindly hate DmC, especially those like you
Stubborn brats who cant be reasoned with

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
The same goes to haters
who blindly hate DmC, especially those like you
Stubborn brats who cant be reasoned with
Except I've actually acknowledged this looks like a great game, but in my opinion the story looks boring and the main character is a deuche.

I'm not a hater, I'm a skeptic,
and as for the stubborn brats part.
mlfw2885-I_Aint_Even_Mad.jpg

rocketvergil

He does not like the story and Dante. He has been pretty positive about the combat so far.
-_-
the one thing he hasnt been positive about is the combat
he would go on and on about how brutal it is and not stylish enough, We had to argue a lot with him about it

Top Bottom