• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Good ol days..

Kyo

medicated insanity
For us member's who have been here for a while, i am sure there are those who feel the same as i about our forum buddies who have left or logged off, never to return. i would like each and everyone of us to take a moment of silence for those who we use to get excited over when they posted in our thread, or sent us a message.

moment of silence...

for me, it's not so much as though they don't get on, if they do i am surely unaware of it and who dearly after rading this post we could converse over old time's. I would like anyone who post's in this thread to leaea name of somone you felt close to here at our virtual home, DMC.org

LOD-LordOfDarkness
OWA-One Winged Angel.
Trish-trish xD

Meg

LoD was a pretty good guy. He was kinda on and off for awhile. Hopefully he comes back.
SpawnShooter. :( I miss him. I still talk to him sometimes, but it's not the same as when he was here.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
aaah i remember iry she made my first sig and we had alot of good discussions :( never seen her since

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I don't even remember her name now, but there was a member who left when the forums switched over. She was the only person who I could have a good Sergal discussion with, and shared my views. >_<

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Mine would be:

-ZanyBlac (my Dante to my Vergil? o_O hahahahahaha)
-Trish (you know the one)
-Moses (I really just got a kick out of posting in his threads)
-SS (although we're Facebook buddies now, we don't chat as often as we used to)
-Romero (he was just awesome. Also think he's a mod on the RE forums. I think it's a requirement to just be naturally awesome to become a mod)
-Dylan (aka Dani)

Lucky I've still got a couple of close friends coming here often, but I miss the others too.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I've met about half of the people that have been mentioned so far. Does that mean I'm part of the "in crowd" now?

I miss aka. Somehow things are just a little less fun around here with him no longer mucking about. Sorry, it's nothing against the rest of you. You all are just too smart and well-spoken to entertain me in the same way. <3

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've met about half of the people that have been mentioned so far. Does that mean I'm part of the "in crowd" now?

I miss aka. Somehow things are just a little less fun around here with him no longer mucking about. Sorry, it's nothing against the rest of you. You all are just too smart and well-spoken to entertain me in the same way. <3

I get where you're coming from, though I seemed to be his target for some reason. Drove me up the goddamn wall. Made me not want to post anymore.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium

im smart :confused:

Top Bottom