• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil meets Nero

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Would that even work? Dante is of vergils bloodline and yamato didn't awaken his dt only rebellion could.It may need a devil arm made for nero for that, plus being quarter demon maybe he can't devil trigger into a demon form at all.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Yamato is a sparda sword and dante was stabbed by that before he dt'd multiple times in the manga and the. In the game.Only his own sword rebellion could unlock his power, so any sparda sword will not do there is a certain way it works.

Viper

Premium
Yamato is a sparda sword and dante was stabbed by that before he dt'd multiple times in the manga and the. In the game.Only his own sword rebellion could unlock his power, so any sparda sword will not do there is a certain way it works.
Now that you say that, Yamato wasn't forged especially for Vergil, it was passed on from Sparda, yet he unlocked his trigger. Maybe eldest child gets family heirloom, while the younger ones get their own weapon, so Yamato is rightfully Nero's in all aspects if he is indeed Vergil's only son (or at least eldest).
And he is yet to be stabbed by Yamato...

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Now that you say that, Yamato wasn't forged especially for Vergil, it was passed on from Sparda, yet he unlocked his trigger. Maybe eldest child gets family heirloom, while the younger ones get their own weapon, so Yamato is rightfully Nero's in all aspects if he is indeed Vergil's only son (or at least eldest).
And he is yet to be stabbed by Yamato...
well Nero was stabbed in his devil bringer hand by Yamato when the savior was holding him
so that brings the question does he need to be impaled like Dante was
did Yamato even taste his blood
as in did getting stabbed in the devil bringer even cause Nero to bleed at all

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
I feel that if they did meet that Vergil would want yamato back. The minute he takes and reclaims his power, Nero is going to loose the devil bringer because I believe that Nero is essentially just a living storage space for Vergil. He's simply keeping his power in a safe location till his return. I don't think he would kill Nero. There might be some slight care for his son, but power comes first. Nero would also loose DT he used in 4 because he was essentially summoning Vergil. But Nero wouldn't give it up so easily. A brutal fight follows, but Nero is outmatched. After Vergil takes what's his, Nero summons his true demon out of pure rage, then passes out. Vergil leaves. Dante watches the whole thing play out and comes to Nero's aid to help him control the devil within. Without the devil bringer, Nero's fighting style basically turns him into a grappler, adding finishing moves similar to kratos from God of war.

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Vergil sticks his hand out and Yamato manifests from the Devil Bringer and flies to his hand, Vergil inspects the blade. Nero gets mad and tries to shoot Vergil deflects like he did in DMC3 after the first fight. Nero then tries to attack with the Devil Bringer, but Vergil dodges and comes at him, Nero is surprised and attempts to block the attack with Red Queen, but is sent flying from the force of the blow. Vergil sheaths Yamato and starts to walk away saying "Foolishness, boy, foolishness"

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Vergil: Nero, why haven't you got me some grand kids?

Nero: What?

Vergil: The Bloodline of Sparda must continue, and I doubt Dante will do it

Dante: Yeah, love you too, bro

Nero

Vergil: Nero, why haven't you got me some grand kids?

Nero: What?

Vergil: The Bloodline of Sparda must continue, and I doubt Dante will do it

Dante: Yeah, love you too, bro
Ah brotherly love nothing else quote like it eh? XD

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
Vergil sticks his hand out and Yamato manifests from the Devil Bringer and flies to his hand, Vergil inspects the blade. Nero gets mad and tries to shoot Vergil deflects like he did in DMC3 after the first fight. Nero then tries to attack with the Devil Bringer, but Vergil dodges and comes at him, Nero is surprised and attempts to block the attack with Red Queen, but is sent flying from the force of the blow. Vergil sheaths Yamato and starts to walk away saying "Foolishness, boy, foolishness"

That is exactly how I pictured it going down.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
And as the last demon collapsed on the ground, dead, Nero relaxed and sheathed Yamato. He was still unable to shake the sense that someone had been watching him that whole time. Then all of a sudden he heard more footsteps approaching towards him. He hastily wrapped his fingers around Blue Rose with one hand and the handle of Red Queen with the other. Through all of the smoke he couldn't make out a face or any such distinguishing features. He could just see the outline of a man appearing before him and no more than that. Nero, unsure of what might happen next, still clutching ahold of his weapons. The unknown person began to speak -

"Impressive. That arm of yours, at least".

A pause held itself in-between his words and what Nero would reply with.

"Huh, I'd of thought you'd appreciate my sword-work too, but I'll take the compliment", Nero responded.

"Hm. Well, I can't say I would have handled such a blade in the same style as yourself, but I'll give credit where it's due" the man noted.

"What exactly would you know about handling this particular sword? And do you enjoy hiding amongst the shadows or is your face just too ugly to show?".

This must've triggered something for the man to step forth. And through the smoke, he finally showed his face to Nero.

"I know a lot about this sword" he said, as Nero came to the realization as to what was going on. "Yamato. It happens to belong to me" Vergil stated.

"You're Dante's brother, aren't you?" Nero asked, but needn't have bothered since he already knew the answer.

"Yamato is rightfully mine. I am it's true master, Nero" Vergil forcefully made clear. Nero didn't think to acknowledge how he knew his name, instead focusing on providing Vergil with a response. "I kind of need it for myself. There's a lot of power I get from it that I need".

Vergil could only think of himself when Nero said this. Reminded of all of the things he had said and done, yet how far he had ultimately fallen in the end. No amount of power he gained or length that he went to gave him what he truly wanted above all else. The strength to protect his loved ones.

He finally had an answer to give.

"Nero. I need Yamato. I need my sword, otherwise I don't have the power to protect others or let alone myself".

"Who do you need to protect?" Nero becoming confused by Vergil's words at this point.

"My family" Vergil replied, simply. "I need my sword" he said, more emphasis in his voice this time and staring Nero in the eyes with a cold, serious expression on his face.

It was enough for Nero to comply as he decided to hand Yamato over to Vergil, who was eager to be reacquainted with it. The sword finally in the hands of its true master after all that time.

DanteSparda08

The mind is stronger than any muscle in your body.
This is how I envision the meeting...

Nero is fighting his way through a horde of demon underlings...each strike he takes is making Nero's aura turn dark blue as though his upper body is burning. Nero's eyes **** and turn red...his right arm begins to shake violently releasing energy each time sending shockwaves...he stumbles and begins to breath heavily and his voice turns more vicious "Power...I need more power" Nero get's up and meterialisez Yamato and switches it to his left arm. Nero proceeds to swipe back his hair much like Vergil does by applying static so it stays firm "You think you stand a chance...huh" he proceeds to grab the hilt and adds so energy to the sword...it begins to glow so Nero throws some sword slices unseen to the naked eye and the shots start too take a cone like shape with cutting format...the barage of attacks throws Nero back 2 meters...Judgement Cuts are thrown uncontrollably yet they connect. The demons begin to flea as Nero begins to shift into his full body Devil Trigger....it bears resemblance to Vergils yet it's uniqely his own version. "You're going down...This is the end HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" He cuts through them so fast they look like they're suspended in mid-air. The demons turn to dust...Nero looks on and shifts back to his human form...he falls "How boring" he says as he looses conciousness. His right arm begins to glow and the energy pulsating starts to release itself and it moves away, leaving a normal arm...Yamato is suspending in the air and around it a form beings to take shape...a figure in a blue jacket and white silver hair looks on..."I've returned and it's thanks to you little devil....thank you for taking good care of my sword whilst I was away" he walks towards Nero and kneels down "No less from a son of Sparda...now rest little devil" he smiles. "Vergil" a voice wispers "How can you still....?"..."Be alive Dante....I'm a survivor...always have been. Now if you'll excuse me I have bussines to take care off"..."Hold it...Where have you been all this time...I thought I killed you in Male Island?" Dante demanded...."After you freed me I returned back to my sword....I hid there and bid my time so I can gain more power so I could restore myself at a later time, and that time was today thanks to my heir over there" Vergil points towards Nero who's sleeping on the floor...."Vergil Nero's your son?"...Dante asks...."Yes unfortunately" Vergil replies...."How....you never really seemed interested in human women when we were young" Dante argues..."I'd rather not say...now if you'll excuse me I have work to do, and don't follow me" hissed Vergil demanding Dante not to chase after him "I've a score to settle with Mundus"...."Mundus...Vergil I locked him away in Malet Island"...Dante argued..."He's not gone just yet...I can feel him and he seems to be coming closer and closer"..."Those portals The Order were making to allow demons to come through"..."Yeah we took care of them all Vergil there are no more...Trish and I made sure of it"...

This is all I can summon right now and boy I'm exhausted.

So what do you all think peeps?

Last edited:

Anthony

THE BLUE GOD
(Keep in mind in this one Vergil is not Nero's father in this one I will make a separate one for when Vergil is Nero's son)

It is a cold dark night Nero the slayer of the giant statue named the Savior has been well renowned by the city of Fortuna and has had a happy life with his fiancee "Kyrie". Nero then see's a man hooded in a thin tan cape with some hints of blue under it. ( As soon as Nero see's the man the beginning choir part of the DMC 3 song devil's never cry plays)

Nero:
"Excuse me sir, do you need any help?.."

Vergil: "Yes... In fact I would love that sword you have in your hand perhaps."

Nero: Begins to rotate Yamato in his hand "I don't understand what you mean, this is my sword!"

Vergil begins to move at lightning speed eventually landing a punch on Nero. Vergil: "That is my sword because I was the original wielder!"

Nero fly's back but lands on his feet powering up ready'ing his DT Nero: "Wait a minute? You're Dante's brother?!"
Vergil: "
Yes and that is my sword, give it back or there will be some dire consequences." Vergil begins to summon a blue sword and wields it in his hands.
Nero: "
Fine then... LET"S ROCK!" Nero explodes into his DT

Vergil being in the presence of Yamato as well unleashes his full DT on Nero
After a long battle the two begin to tire out and return to their human forms but Vergil gets the upperhand

Vergil throws Nero on the floor and grabs the Red Queen and points it to Nero's throat
Nero: Let me go you son of a... Vergil grabs Yamato and begins walking backwards keeping a close eye on Nero

Nero throws his Devil Bringer at Vergil but Vergil quickly stabs the Devil Bringer temporarily deactivating it.

Vergil: "
I will spare your life but be aware I could kill you at any moment weakling..."

Vergil walks off into the distance exclaiming:
"
Now to find Dante, I have a little surprise for him...."

THIS IS A WIP GUYS! Let me know if you want some more

Top Bottom