• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

vergil

Status
Not open for further replies.

vergil130

vergil freak!!!
and also...............................................................................................................................................can some1 tell me how to play as vergil in dmc3...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Everything about him rocks!!!(except the fact he's a little creepy and does crazy things like opening the portal to the demon world).The best thing is his sexy smile,too bad he doesn't smile that often. :(

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
too bad that Vergil is not seeing this....................or else he will be in Touch or something like that...................lol

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
Favorite things about Vergil is his cool and cocky attitude. He's kind of the jokester serious person. And he has killer quotes.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
he pretend to be serious................but i like him in the 2nd time when u will fight against him..................he says: ":mad: why its not working:mad:?????"

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
IloveVergil;5865 said:
Everything about him rocks!!!(except the fact he's a little creepy and does crazy things like opening the portal to the demon world).The best thing is his sexy smile,too bad he doesn't smile that often. :(

Don't worry Ilovevergil I'm sure you could make him smile.

I love his fighting style, he knows how to handle his weapons. Vergil uses round strikes with Beowulf that allows him to gain momentum easy with little effort while Dante's style would exust you very quickly if you used it in real life. Also his attitude is brilliant the way he treates everyone around him like their beneth him (espically in the manga:D). That and his fighting style with Yamato is very samurai-esc.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;6010 said:
He looks hot when he's angry lol

lol..................really............girls like hot guys...........but the real life.............its too hard to find a hot guy isnt it girls???

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
d4rkn1ght;6080 said:
hhhmmmm..........................maybe :D

No maybe to it. Not many people can slice something up, and they don't even know they have been sliced up until Vergil puts his sword back in his holder.

Captain Liberty

A True Swordmaster
Vergil maybe the better swordsman but Dante is the better fighter. He's more acrobatic than Vergil, has a far more varied fighting style and a better shot (Vergil don't even have guns so Dante wins hands-down in that area:p). And I can prove that as over the course of 2 games and 6 fights dante is up 4-2.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Definitely his swordplay but his attitude is also cool.

To play as Vergil in DMC3 (not special edition) go to mission 19. Hack off about three quaters of Arkham's life then vergil will come to assist. Arkham now uses a new attack, he will try to grab Dante from time to time. If he catcjes you there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that your life rapidly declines. The good news is that now you're playing as Vergil and you have a very different fighting style to Dante but it's still uber cool. You can free Dante at any time by slashing at Arkham.

An alternative is to complete heaven or hell mode to unlock a costume that is vaguely reminiscent of Vergil's attire but his moves are the same as Dante's :)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Captain Liberty;6249 said:
Vergil maybe the better swordsman but Dante is the better fighter. He's more acrobatic than Vergil, has a far more varied fighting style and a better shot (Vergil don't even have guns so Dante wins hands-down in that area:p). And I can prove that as over the course of 2 games and 6 fights dante is up 4-2.
I beg your pardon. Vergil may not have guns and he might not be acrobatic but he's both quicker and stronger than Dante. For a start his style allows him to teleport in and out of combat. His rapid slash gets more enemies than Dante's stinger. He can deal with enemies in seconds which would quite literally take Dante minutes. Oh and one more thing, to compensate for guns he uses spirit swords which can be flung at enemies or used as a defensive barrier, mid combo, Dante has to stop slashing to shoot but Vergil can use projectiles regardless. Although accurcy with these projectiles and he only has one style (good though it is) I think it's safe to say that Vergil wins over Dante in the warrior front.:mad:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya................vergil has more skill to avoid than Dante..............but i prefer Dante...................he has more free to use the Handguns

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Nelo Angelo II;6283 said:
I beg your pardon. Vergil may not have guns and he might not be acrobatic but he's both quicker and stronger than Dante. For a start his style allows him to teleport in and out of combat. His rapid slash gets more enemies than Dante's stinger. He can deal with enemies in seconds which would quite literally take Dante minutes. Oh and one more thing, to compensate for guns he uses spirit swords which can be flung at enemies or used as a defensive barrier, mid combo, Dante has to stop slashing to shoot but Vergil can use projectiles regardless. Although accurcy with these projectiles and he only has one style (good though it is) I think it's safe to say that Vergil wins over Dante in the warrior front.:mad:

I agree 100%. Though Dante's styles get the job done , Vergil's style is just far more efficient. On one of my better practice runs through mission 3 (VH), I utterly annihilated almost 3/4 of the Cerberus' life before it had a chance to DT. Using the summond swords + DT + his normal melee all at the same time does insane damage. IMO, Dante can be just as effective, but not as efficient. Dante likes to show off while Vergil is quick, precise, and most of all, to the point.;)

KingJordan

I be tippin' down
One thing that wasily tells who's better. Beowulf. Who had serious trouble with him and couldn't even beat him? Dante. Who killed him in a matter of seconds? Vergil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom